am i doomed to hell?

According to their beliefs the messiah won’t come until the end of days so their prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled because we aren’t at the end of days.

Jesus wasn’t fulfilling that prophecy at that time.
There were many prophecies unfulfilled. We have been over this.

yeah yeah, Jesus didn't build a fancy temple so neener neener.

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.
I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.

The old t says jews wont know their own messiah from a hole in the ground?
Link
According to their beliefs the messiah won’t come until the end of days so their prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled because we aren’t at the end of days.

The Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah because of the stupid things that christians say about him...

Its not because they don't have faith its because you don't have hold of the truth.
No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

They will never believe in that crap.
No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

It's a shamrock, doncha know?

The Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah because of the stupid things that christians say about him...

Its not because they don't have faith its because you don't have hold of the truth.
No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

God complex with a dash of multiple personality disorder..

Link

That will come later.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

I still find it astonishing, but now I know why.

That will come later.

this little piggy goes we we we all the way to hell.

That will come later.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

Absolutely. Belief is all that matters. He will do the rest. It seems you have little faith in God.

That will come later.

this little piggy goes we we we.
Is that representative of the three-three-three Gods in one economy religion?

That will come later.

In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to make the first move and then he ran rushing towards him. That is exactly how it works.

this little piggy goes we we we.
Is that representative of the three-three-three Gods in one economy religion?
lol... I'll have to check my goyim fairy tale decoder ring.

That will come later.

In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to make the first move and then he ran rushing towards him. That is exactly how it works.

In the story the son almost ate the garbage he was feeding the swine. Almost. You jumped into the pigpen

That will come later.

Can you guys ever figure out which testament to follow?

That will come later.

the yellow brick road?

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:

The bible itself says that, in both the old and new testaments.

As do numerous Messianic Jews who came to faith in Jesus and later talked about how their own rabbi couldn't answer basic questions regarding God/faith.
Link

Wrong. The only 1 unfulfilled is returning and ruling over the earth for 1k years.

iu

the yellow brick road?
It works also see yous all in perdition..

the yellow brick road?

Nah.. I am not a follower.

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser

Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:

The bible itself says that, in both the old and new testaments.

As do numerous Messianic Jews who came to faith in Jesus and later talked about how their own rabbi couldn't answer basic questions regarding God/faith.
Link

Wrong. The only 1 unfulfilled is returning and ruling over the earth for 1k years.
No sir

the yellow brick road?

Nah.. I am not a follower.

You could be a swallower. Ding is. He sets a fine example.

Loser

Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

The messiah is not to be a supernatural being.

Maybe He is here already, and we haven't noticed.

Forum List

Back