Alyssa Milano says she could 'potentially run' for House in 2024

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Because one circus clown in AOC isn't enough.....

Actor-turned-activist Alyssa Milano may seek to transition from Hollywood to the House, saying sheā€™s ā€œconsideringā€ a congressional run in 2024.

ā€œIā€™m looking at Californiaā€™s 4th District to potentially run against [Rep. Tom] McClintock (R),ā€ Milano told ITK on Tuesday.

ā€œI split my time between Truckee, Calif., and Bell Canyon, Calif., and the Republicans have basically had a strong arm there in the 4th District,ā€ the former ā€œInsatiableā€ star said.

Actor-turned-activist Alyssa Milano may seek to transition from Hollywood to the House, saying sheā€™s ā€œconsideringā€ a congressional run in 2024.

ā€œIā€™m looking at Californiaā€™s 4th District to potentially run against [Rep. Tom] McClintock (R),ā€ Milano told ITK on Tuesday.

ā€œI split my time between Truckee, Calif., and Bell Canyon, Calif., and the Republicans have basically had a strong arm there in the 4th District,ā€ the former ā€œInsatiableā€ star said.

All her clue-fuck followers will vote for her BECAUSE she is a Hollywood persona and for no other reason, so expect another clown show. She has proven herself less informed than the average high school dropout.

Charming...

Well, Pelosi said of AOC... "we could have ran a glass of water in her district with a D next to it's name and it would have won."

So therein lies the mentality of the democrat voter. They don't give a crap who it is. All they care about is the "D."
And a democrat is a democrat. They're all corrupt filth. What does it matter what their name is?

All her clue-fuck followers will vote for her BECAUSE she is a Hollywood persona and for no other reason, so expect another clown show. She has proven herself less informed than the average high school dropout.
yep just like the clueless brainwashed zombies still incredibly today cannot accept reality that grade B actor Reagan was a traiter to Americans and mass murderer because of him being an actor and falling for his charm.those same idiots that loved him so much will vote for her as well.

Not like the House of Representatives was a collection of wise and brilliant philosophical leaders to start with.

Or MTG. Or Matt Gaetz, or Boebert. Or Jim Jordan!!!
MAGA

She's the genius who wore a crocheted facemask, right? The Dems will LOVE her.

MAGA

Seriously?

you want to make it partisan?

In addition to AOC, throw in the rest of the Squad, 'Guam is going to tip over' Johnson, Feinstein, Maxine Waters, etc, etc, etc.

she's the rock next to the rock called AOC.

Be a good replacement for Pelosi, Feinstein, or Waters.

(No one would even notice the change)

Be a good replacement for Pelosi, Feinstein, or Waters.

(No one would even notice the change)
she would need to scream Impeach 45 a couple of times to be sure.

Well. . . on the bright side. . . if she does become a rep., at least Bulldog will have a great new option for an Avatar!

:auiqs.jpg:

iu

MAGA

Seriously?

In addition to AOC, throw in the rest of the Squad, 'Guam is going to tip over' Johnson, Feinstein, Maxine Waters, etc, etc, etc.
Don't forget Sheila Jackson Lee, who asked the NASA official if they could use the Hubble telescope to see the flag the Astronauts put on Mars.

I don't think she's qualified though she has been active in politics for quite sometime so who knows.

Half the wingnuts on this board would drool over the opportunity to vote for Mike Lindell.

MAGA

Seriously?

Don't forget Sheila Jackson Lee, who asked the NASA official if they could use the Hubble telescope to see the flag the Astronauts put on Mars.

Couldn't remember her name.

Forum List

Back