Alvin Bragg getting nervous?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Alvin Bragg seems concerned over the viability of his up and coming trial with Trump.Seems he has realized his legal theory is skating on thin ice and doesn't want to give Trump a victory ahead of the federal lawsuits.Suddenly he is very flexible with his trial being moved until later.

Lisa Rubin is a MSNBC legal commentator.

Let me translate that for you: Out of all the Trump indictments, filed or soon-to-be filed, Braggs is by far the dumbest and most likely to fail. Given that, he does not want to be the first prosecutor to hand the former president a massive PR victory so he’s now desperately looking for a way to let the DOJ’s cases go to trial first.

Bragg knows that the federal cases against Trump, politically biased and selective as they may be, are far stronger on legal grounds. If he ends up taking his case to trial in March of 2024 as currently scheduled, he stands a good chance of losing and going from hero to goat while also tainting the federal indictments.

That’s why you are seeing Bragg suggest that he’ll work with the judge to delay his case out of a “broad look at what justice requires.” In fact, I’d posit that he doesn’t just want to postpone his prosecution of Trump, he wants to end it completely. He just doesn’t want to end it yet.

Think about it. If the DOJ garners convictions with its charges, Bragg has his out.

Alvin Bragg Slowly Realizes His Trump Indictment Is Going to Backfire, and He's Getting Desperate - Flopping Aces

Alvin Bragg seems concerned over the viability of his up and coming trial with Trump.Seems he has realized his legal theory is skating on thin ice and doesn't want to give Trump a victory ahead of the federal lawsuits.Suddenly he is very flexible with his trial being moved until later.

Let me translate that for you: Out of all the Trump indictments, filed or soon-to-be filed, Braggs is by far the dumbest and most likely to fail. Given that, he does not want to be the first prosecutor to hand the former president a massive PR victory so he’s now desperately looking for a way to let the DOJ’s cases go to trial first.

Bragg knows that the federal cases against Trump, politically biased and selective as they may be, are far stronger on legal grounds. If he ends up taking his case to trial in March of 2024 as currently scheduled, he stands a good chance of losing and going from hero to goat while also tainting the federal indictments.

That’s why you are seeing Bragg suggest that he’ll work with the judge to delay his case out of a “broad look at what justice requires.” In fact, I’d posit that he doesn’t just want to postpone his prosecution of Trump, he wants to end it completely. He just doesn’t want to end it yet.

Think about it. If the DOJ garners convictions with its charges, Bragg has his out.

Alvin Bragg Slowly Realizes His Trump Indictment Is Going to Backfire, and He's Getting Desperate - Flopping Aces

The Bragg case is, believe it or not, the least of the crimes Trump will be going to prison for. But they'll get to it eventually.

It's funny because you believe it.
It looks like none of these charges are having an easy path to getting Trump... one case is in Florida with a Trump appointed judge... and Bragg never had a solid case... he may convict but it is a minor offense and will look like piling on... the best case is the one in Georgia... but we all saw one of the jurors and she is a TDS Trump hater... she will infect the whole case and Trump's lawyers will tear the grand jury results to pieces because of her insane TV appearances.....

Are you suggesting that Bragg is attempting to deny Trump a speedy trial? Hmmm, seems there is legal precedent against that as I recall.

Forum List

Back