Altering Quotes

From this point forward, since some want to abuse it, and others want to whine all over my PM box about it, altering quotes from other members will no longer be allowed until further notice.

If you do so, you will be warned the first time. Each time thereafter will result in a 1 point infraction.
I read through the thread (hooboy) and didn't see this addressed... where would we see an infraction?

From this point forward, since some want to abuse it, and others want to whine all over my PM box about it, altering quotes from other members will no longer be allowed until further notice.

If you do so, you will be warned the first time. Each time thereafter will result in a 1 point infraction.
I read through the thread (hooboy) and didn't see this addressed... where would we see an infraction?
it would be in your profile, i believe, and if you get one, i'm sure you would be notified

It's sent to you, like a PM is, with an explanation.

Ah ok. Thanks.

Can they be printed out and hung on a wall like a certificate?

it would be in your profile, i believe, and if you get one, i'm sure you would be notified

:)

Morning!

what are infraction points and what do they add up to, etc.

Infraction points are like putting your name on the chalkboard. Once you have 10 infraction points, the system automatically bans you. I usually go in and remove them after 3 days, or whatever I decide is commensurate to the crime.

Chalkboards are so 70's.
Whiteboards are where it's now.

Chalkboards used to be called blackboards, but that was racist, it's only a matter of time until whiteboards are racist.

White bards are old, now it's 'Smartboards.' LOL!

Have you ever listened to drums sober?

all the time. my son's a drummer, and he got his kit from joey kramer.

my neighbors love me.

Sure, go ahead and pretend you didn't get the dead reference.

I'll just go ahead and take that as a no, you haven't. And I recommend you don't either. :tongue:

actually, i've done that too. :lol:
especially third set fillmore east 2/14/71

hey, wake up

People always talk about Gunny being a hardass, but I've only rarely see him get ruffled. Not easily upset, that one.

True. Gunny might come off like a Marine Corps drill sergeant but... er... well, he was one... but the guy is completely level headed and fair when it comes to doling out judgments here.

all the time. my son's a drummer, and he got his kit from joey kramer.

my neighbors love me.

Sure, go ahead and pretend you didn't get the dead reference.

I'll just go ahead and take that as a no, you haven't. And I recommend you don't either. :tongue:

actually, i've done that too. :lol:
especially third set fillmore east 2/14/71

hey, wake up

'71? you were like 16/18 years old, no?

Forum List

Back