a question of rep....

i would like to request that the rep you are allowed to give out....be upped...seems to me since the board has grown so has the need for more rep.

i would like to thank you in advance considering this humble request..perhaps 5 or 10 more per 24 hours...i am a simple person...

I bet this will surprise you .... no.:lol:

The number of people on the board is irrelevant. You can thank the peope who sit here tit-for-tat-ing each other, running up their rep for that decision. It was at one time, without limits.

I thought he was going to say "no" to raising rep ability..

Imagine my surprise, when he actually said "no". :eek::eek:

you know somewhere in that bag of no's has to be one little old yes...i am gonna find it

Easily done.

Just ask him "Did you say no when I asked for more rep?"

You're guaranteed to get the "yes" you're looking for..

Wow, Mountain Man is BatBoy. I did not know that.

In retrospect, from what I remember of Batboy's posts, they don't seem like the same person.

I like how Bones tried to use an argument of inflation to increase rep ability, though. The board has become diluted and rep is not worth as much as it once was.

In retrospect, from what I remember of Batboy's posts, they don't seem like the same person.

I like how Bones tried to use an argument of inflation to increase rep ability, though. The board has become diluted and rep is not worth as much as it once was.

And yet you have managed to avoid repping either one of my dysfunctional personalities.
That's what I like about you, consistency.

And yet you have managed to avoid repping either one of my dysfunctional personalities.
That's what I like about you, consistency.

Paulie's good in rep............. :smoke:

Forum List

Back