Alright Putin, You've Done it Now. Might as Well Surrender!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-American Nazis like you supported Hitler before we entered the war.

So you admit the real goal is to get in a war with Russia.

DA0CBA59-0F13-4221-BFF3-C61FECFF1E82.jpeg

I find it even funnier that you Democrats have become miniature John Birchers, Neo-McCarthyites, and little munchkin Yankee Doodle Dandies overnight.

I blame Trump. He fucked your heads up inside and did that to you.
Nobody is doing that. Stop being nuts.

It's Putin and Putin the madman alone.

LOL

Come on, Sergei. You're smarter than that.

Well there you did it again. You're exhibiting paranoid delusions about imaginary Russians.

Am I one of those Russians?

Nobody is doing that. Stop being nuts.

It's Putin and Putin the madman alone.

He's being nuts because he lives in an echo chamber that hates hates hates Democrats, and everything Democrats do is bad, even if Democrats are defending American ideals and freedom. Because his media is making bank off of him. Ka-ching!

So go easy on him. His motives are good but his mind has turned to mush.

Unlike other losers like Lastdeadender and the Russian troll pretending to be an American, NotAHawk

He's being nuts because he lives in an echo chamber that hates hates hates Democrats, and everything Democrats do is bad, even if Democrats are defending American ideals and freedom.

So go easy on him. His motives are good but his mind has turned to mush.

Unlike other losers like Lastdeadender and the Russian troll pretending to be an American, NotAHawk

Ok. So you support Democrats and believe that they're defending American ideals and freedom.

And yet you say you didn't vote for them?

Now my curiosity is aroused. Please go on.

It's pretty damn funny that the pro-Putin anti-American freedom-hating trolls have to flood this satirical thread because Putin.

LOL

Pretty damn funny that you think Jack Nicholson is any kind of answer to Putin. Got a LIST of pro-Putin supporters in this country? Need to commit to names/links.

I would assert that your feeble Brandon has done more to ENCOURAGE Putin to push his boundaries than anyone on that list. STILL doesn't see the insane fallacy of STOPPING US energy independence to claim we are "fossil free" while BEGGING around the world to dictators/tyrants/bad guys for THEIR oil.

Brandon forced about $33BILL into Putin's hands DOUBLING our oil buy this past year from Russia. And flip-flopping on Nordstream 2 was ANOTHER $66Bill/yr into Putin's war fund.

ALWAYS accuse your enemies of what YOU are doing. It's so lame.

Pretty damn funny that you think Jack Nicholson is any kind of answer to Putin. Got a LIST of pro-Putin supporters in this country? Need to commit to names/links.

I would assert that your feeble Brandon has done more to ENCOURAGE Putin to push his boundaries than anyone on that list. STILL doesn't see the insane fallacy of STOPPING US energy independence to claim we are "fossil free" while BEGGING around the world to dictators/tyrants/bad guys for THEIR oil.

Brandon forced about $33BILL into Putin's hands DOUBLING our oil buy this past year from Russia. And flip-flopping on Nordstream 2 was ANOTHER $66Bill/yr into Putin's war fund.

ALWAYS accuse your enemies of what YOU are doing. It's so lame.

Shame on you for injecting reason and logic into this thread. Take your sensible attitude somewhere else.

:laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back