Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.

The current charges may go away, but when Trump wins in November, the persecution and the attacks will escalate astronomically.

You mean MAGA, of course. They have delayed and delayed trying to keep them from before the election.

MAGA has been heavily engaged in election interference.

Umm nope! The first time that ever happened was in 2020 and that was because of the democrat party not the republican.

As soon as the second Tuesday of next week

You're being sarcastic right? I don't think that you actually think that do you?

I don't wish any ill-will towards Trump so I'm leaving it to the Almighty to decide and hope justice prevails, no matter which way it falls.

Other than seeing headlines, I haven't followed any of the charges. Although at the start of things I did take a slight interest in what was happening in Georgia concerning his communication with election officials. But a while before that commenced, I had listened to the full recorded conversation Trump had with those folks in Georgia. That and hearing of similar statements of Trump calls told by our Arizona officials, I concluded that I was didn't need anything further to conclude that Trump was personally involved in election interference.

I don't wish any ill-will towards Trump so I'm leaving it to the Almighty to decide and hope justice prevails, no matter which way it falls.

Other than seeing headlines, I haven't followed any of the charges. Although at the start of things I did take a slight interest in what was happening in Georgia concerning his communication with election officials. But a while before that commenced, I had listened to the full recorded conversation Trump had with those folks in Georgia. That and hearing of similar statements of Trump calls told by our Arizona officials, I concluded that I was didn't need anything further to conclude that Trump was personally involved in election interference.
Just so. Now we let the court have its way. If he walks, I will support that because I support the rule of law.

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.
I do not foresee the dropping of the Bragg political persecution of Trump.

I can easily foresee a guilty verdict (albeit not based on actual facts and not based on the actual law). And I can readily foresee that it will be shitcanned on appeal.

But that’s not a concern of Bragg or of Brandon. What they want is to impede the Trump candidacy as much as possible via these illicit persecutions.

trump cornered.jpeg

☝️

THAT is what yer chosen one is feeling right now, & it's fan-tas-tic.

you are in for one hell of a ride & it's gonna go off the rails, so buckle up child.

Unless he dies then there's no reason to think about that until 2028.

:eusa_pray:

So then why hasn't he dropped out of the race yet despite all of this BS going on right now?

because if he were to win - then he is safe from prosecution ... or so he thinks.

He has more indictments than Al Capone ever did and you think that any of it is legit?

of course it is. all of it. & speaking of scarface ... my prediction is that donny will die in prison suffering from syphilitic brain syndrome JUST LIKE ol' al.

Just keep dreaming.

you're in for a nightmare. ha ha

ha.

The current charges may go away, but when Trump wins in November, the persecution and the attacks will escalate astronomically.
None of this will ever go away- sadly this is the new normal.

It won't end with Trump- this is how dems do politics now. They have no vision for the future, their hearts are only filled with hate and vitriol.

The "fighting words" (as a court would call them) really took off in 2009. That's when republicans became "extremists" and "hostage takers", according to the Obama administration The media picked up on the narrative and ran with it- you had to listen carefully to know if they were talking about republicans or al Qaeda...

The White House spokesman said republicans came to the budget meetings with "bombs strapped to their chests". Obama called them the "enemy", and Biden told black people the repubs would "put y'all back in chains".

15 years of normalizing this very extreme characterization of the political opponent can't be undone. We are in a new era. The weaponization of the gov't was the icing on the cake.

Whatever happens with Trump doesn't mean a hell of a lot- the next republican on the stage will get the same treatment, and the one after that, etc.

It's all the dems have left. The ideas are spent, their hatred is all that remains.

Forum List

Back