Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

I wonder what despicable racist the MAGA faithful will flock to once Trump is gone

Unless he dies then there's no reason to think about that until 2028.

He has zero loyalty to the US

So then why hasn't he dropped out of the race yet despite all of this BS going on right now?

Not gonna happen. He gets convicted on just a few of the 91 counts against him?....As John McLaughlin used to say, "bye, bye!". :)

He has more indictments than Al Capone ever did and you think that any of it is legit?

Monday your dear leader has a trial starting where he faces 34 counts of first-degree falsifying business records that could lead to four years in jail.
Maybe it's best to just wave good bye to him.

Just keep dreaming.

Most if not al will be dropped.
OK, let's go with that........."most".
Not unimportant though.......it only takes one.

--------------------------------------------------------

He is home free if he wins the election.

Sure, likely. If he wins back the job he was fired from.
The stolen docs case, and the fraudulent ballot/J6 case. Those are federal.

In Georgia too? A 'State' jurisdiction court?
New York? With the trial starting Monday.....another 'State' jurisdiction court?

And then, there remains the twin Damocles Swords lurking above.....the $500,000,000 (or close) judgement re: business fraud; and the $60,000,000 (or close) judgement re: E.Jean Carroll.

They have been tried in official courts. One of
'em before two juries who voted unanimously against him.

In my opinion, there remains some 'accountability' judgements that have......been, well, judged.

And determined. So there is that.

Unless he dies then there's no reason to think about that until 2028.

So then why hasn't he dropped out of the race yet despite all of this BS going on right now?

He has more indictments than Al Capone ever did and you think that any of it is legit?
I think they're all legit. And I think there was probably a lot more that he could have been charged with.
Just keep dreaming.

Why?
Well, in my not-all-that-well-informed opinion.....I'd say: He's running for his freedom.

Not America's. Not Conservatives' freedom. Not Republicans' freedom. Not MAGA's freedom.

He's running for President with hopes he can avoid being convicted of felonies and whatever accountability that would require.

Why?
Well, in my not-all-that-well-informed opinion.....I'd say: He's running for his freedom.

Not America's. Not Conservatives' freedom. Not Republicans' freedom. Not MAGA's freedom.

He's running for President with hopes he can avoid being convicted of felonies and whatever accountability that would require.

Just keep ahold of your dreams as they're called dreams for a reason.

Trump's only hope is that his scotus finds in favor of his immunity appeal.

scotus is stalling until after the elections to decide that appeal. If Trump wins, they'll find in favor, if he loses, they'll find against.

In the later case, the charges will continue & Trump will be put on Trial. In the former all charges will be dropped.

Let's say each case has 30 counts. We may drop 29 charges in each case if Trump pleads guilty to even 1 count. No jail time. House arrest.

Even if he just loses the election. Just make him go away.
And leave us with four more LONG years' worth of far Left Communist rule. In that time I would hope either Russia or China would have the courage to turn their keys and put this once proud country out of its misery.

Trump's only hope is that his scotus finds in favor of his immunity appeal.

scotus is stalling until after the elections to decide that appeal. If Trump wins, they'll find in favor, if he loses, they'll find against.

In the later case, the charges will continue & Trump will be put on Trial. In the former all charges will be dropped.

They are going to find against no matter what, and they will not wait till the election. They are going to stall the full 3 months they gave themselves to ensure his trials cannot be done before the election

They are going to find against no matter what, and they will not wait till the election. They are going to stall the full 3 months they gave themselves to ensure his trials cannot be done before the election

You're probably right, but the way scotus has been acting, nothing is surprising.

OK, let's go with that........."most".
Not unimportant though.......it only takes one.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sure, likely. If he wins back the job he was fired from.
The stolen docs case, and the fraudulent ballot/J6 case. Those are federal.

In Georgia too? A 'State' jurisdiction court?
New York? With the trial starting Monday.....another 'State' jurisdiction court?

And then, there remains the twin Damocles Swords lurking above.....the $500,000,000 (or close) judgement re: business fraud; and the $60,000,000 (or close) judgement re: E.Jean Carroll.

They have been tried in official courts. One of
'em before two juries who voted unanimously against him.

In my opinion, there remains some 'accountability' judgements that have......been, well, judged.

And determined. So there is that.
Yes, the state cases are not touchable from the WH office. Nor are the liability cases.

Forum List

Back