Alright, I Don't Understand, What Is It That Conservatives Want?

Read this board.

Or, for that matter, read the comments of people claiming to be conservative on pretty much every board in America.

Now I am not saying all conservatives are racist. In fact real conservatism isn't racist at all.

But what I am saying is there is a clear coorelation between people claiming to be conservative and a generally racist attitude.

If you happen to be a conservative, and you are not somewhat racist, then hey, maybe you ought to school your fellow conservatives whose racist attitudes are besmiching the good name of conservatism?

I'm not going to guess what your opinion is and then respond to that. If you want to do something other than make sweeping, vague generalizations then I'd like to follow up, but there's just nothing here to say in reply to what you wrote.

I didn't make a "sweeping generalization".

I parced my statement rather carefully to insure that I was NOT including all conservatives.

Perhaps you ought to go back and reread this exchange?

Perhaps you could give an example or two of whatever it is you're talking about. All I noticed is that you were very careful not to say much of anything except that conservatives are often racist, that is a broad generalization.

Affirmative action or Reparations?

one or the other....to make up for what our forefather's wronged.

American Indians get reparations from us....and affirmative action.

The whole "sins of the father" concept is bullshit ... and I am just sick of it. I know I was nowhere near where all this happened, why the hell do I have to pay for it ... and all those who were actually wronged are dead ... so really ... how do we get them the money anyway?

Forum List

Back