Alright board,theres totally no free speech...in this country..

I dont want to be made a fool of.
i have some serious damning evidence that validates obamas communist party affiliation.
fat thread posted in conspiracy theories section.
my question is....
who the fuck runs youtube???
the taliban can post american killings there.
however..
i got my audio,converted,uploaded,etc.
however,after i had done so,with a neat bio on the audio tracks...
not only was the evidence removed....
but,my youtube account was cancelled,and my email account with google wiped
off the map...
what happened to free speech???
we are living in scary times.
bush never did this to his critics
i still have the evidence,though

Here's part of your answer, from Google.

Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google's Sergey Brin | Technology | The Guardian

Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google's Sergey Brin

Brin acknowledged that some people were anxious about the amount of their data that was now in the reach of US authorities because it sits on Google's servers. He said the company was periodically forced to hand over data and sometimes prevented by legal restrictions from even notifying users that it had done so.

He said: "We push back a lot; we are able to turn down a lot of these requests. We do everything possible to protect the data. If we could wave a magic wand and not be subject to US law, that would be great. If we could be in some magical jurisdiction that everyone in the world trusted, that would be great … We're doing it as well as can be done."

Jeeezusss Krist.

When will you brain dead rw's learn what the First Amendment actually means?

I'm not going to post it for you. You should be able to do that much all by yourselves. Except, of course, in the case of little vampire boy who can get his mommie to do it for him. Tell her google dot com can be a reeel big help.

Okay now, when you get it in front of you, READ IT.

Pay real close attention to the word (ready for it?)

G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T

Now, listen up.

Thanks to the crazies on the left, the government still has almost no say over the internet. I would expect that to change if Mr Etch A Sketch is elected but, for now, they have little control over it.

Are you starting to get it now?

Fact is, you have no right to or expectation of "freedom of speech" on the internet.

For example, this forum ... Any of us can be banned at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Same with You Tube. And no, idiot, its not part of The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy that doesn't even exist.

Quit whining and learn what you're yammering about. You're so eager to throw away every right that we have left and you don't even know what they are.

Bush cherry picked intelligence and used a questionable link between Hussein and Al Qeada in order to invade Iraq, which the neocons started pushing for in the 90s. When people tried to oppose his policy, he bullied them as traitors. American's were intimidated from questioning government.

Son, here is what I'm saying: your party used the War on Terrorism to shut down free speech.

And it's not over. After the next homeland attack, your party will completely shut down our right to protest government. They have already laid the foundation for it. Anyone who questions foreign policy will be silenced.

How do you think the Bush administration got the NYT to roll over on the Iraq War? - or to suppress the domestic wiretapping program on the eve of the 2004 election. If the Republicans can shut down the NTY, the game is over. There is no opposition to GOP Government. (post: you ain't seen nothing yet. Watch what they do after the next attack, just watch)

Talk - Naomi Wolf - The End of America - YouTube

Wrong thread, asshole.

But its true and a lot more important than The Village Idiot spouting about how Obama hacked his YouTube account and took his freedom of speech.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Whats really wrong with laws like the non-Patriot Act is that no one can ever repeal it. Its unconstitutional as hell but you won't see the right wing activist judges legislating from the bench against a law that is pure profit for them. You won't see any repub allowing it to be repealed for the same reason and you sure as hell won't see any president, right or left, trashcanning it because if there was a successful terrorist attack, he'd be blamed.

Other laws - same thing. That's why we still have the bush tax giveaway still a weight around the neck of taxpayers.

You guys are too hard on vampire. At least he's not rude and unreasonable like Franco or shawman.

He's alright in my book. Takes all types yaknow

I dont want to be made a fool of.
i have some serious damning evidence that validates obamas communist party affiliation.
fat thread posted in conspiracy theories section.
my question is....
who the fuck runs youtube???
the taliban can post american killings there.
however..
i got my audio,converted,uploaded,etc.
however,after i had done so,with a neat bio on the audio tracks...
not only was the evidence removed....
but,my youtube account was cancelled,and my email account with google wiped
off the map...
what happened to free speech???
we are living in scary times.
bush never did this to his critics
i still have the evidence,though

1. you are entitled to say what you want. you are not entitled to use OTHERS' forums, platforms, or resources for that purpose. youtube, usmb and other such things are not governmentally owned.
2. if everyone is telling you that you're nuts, you probably are.
3. seek help, hon... you've got serious issues.

I have critized Obama on a regualr basis for years now. I am not currently altered or erased. Should I be watching for Arnold to save me?

He isn't that far out there. I have a YouTube channel also. I have collected (not made) many videos about Obama. From policy to his background. A few months ago after a long absence from using my YouTube I went back on only to discover MANY of my videos have been scrubbed or altered. Many of the authors that i had followed have had their accounts banned.

It is happening. I dunno how or why but it is.

Maybe you shouldn't have been ok with all the power you were glad to see Bush get? Homeland security and so on... Now the war on terror has been declared on America, but America.

So what rights have you personally lost Gramps? None still?

BTW, is Youtube privetly owned or not?

it's a subsidary of google, which of course, is publically traded.

What's your point?

That they can deleet all your shit and you can't do anything about it.

And none of you screwjobs ever debate me.

You don't know how to debate, that's why people don't debate you... You are not always wrong or something, but you are in fact a tin foil hat kinda guy. In "debate" with you, you tell people how things are despite it all being 100% opinion. You won't just say "it's my opinion that Obama haxed my YouTube account, you demand that you have no free speech and that we escape that, because some of your YouTube stuff was messed with, or whatever. It's weird as hell to even listen to.

In real debate you have to provide evidence of your position, not just your opinion.

"Alright board,theres totally no free speech...in this country.."

If you think that is true then there is no sane person that can "debate" you and prove you wrong. You don't even know what free speech is, YouTube is not free speech, it's a company that hoats videos... They can do whatever they like. YouTube can close up shop and deleet everyones shit if they want.

Do you pay YouTube money? Do you have a contract with YouTube? Did you read that contract???

Last edited:
Save,i wasnt picking on you.its the liberals,and oneway or another ill get my evidence .i submitted it to drudge report.and breitbart.well see what they do with it.

Prove me wrong.

Maybe what yo want to consider is that there is a time for all things. A time to gather information, a time to show your hand. This ain't the time to show your hand. It will be used against you. This site is very pro 1st Amendment. Still it is Privately owned. Make the best of it. You will learn a lot here, and build on access to links, sites, that may help you. Watch about burning bridges, or misusing assets. YouTube, GMail, Etc, all have limits, and don't like their toes being stepped on. Learn what the guidelines are for each resource, stay within them. Don't put your resources at risk.

Forum List

Back