Alright board,theres totally no free speech...in this country..

He isn't that far out there. I have a YouTube channel also. I have collected (not made) many videos about Obama. From policy to his background. A few months ago after a long absence from using my YouTube I went back on only to discover MANY of my videos have been scrubbed or altered. Many of the authors that i had followed have had their accounts banned.

It is happening. I dunno how or why but it is.
did you infringe on any copyrights for video or music, text?.if you did not get permission for use by the owners of the media it will be scrubbed or eliminated from you tube

He isn't that far out there. I have a YouTube channel also. I have collected (not made) many videos about Obama. From policy to his background. A few months ago after a long absence from using my YouTube I went back on only to discover MANY of my videos have been scrubbed or altered. Many of the authors that i had followed have had their accounts banned.

did you infringe on any copyrights for video or music, text?.if you did not get permission for use by the owners of the media it will be scrubbed or eliminated from you tube

Many of the videos I had were from public speeches.

Definitely the GOP and the dupes are prone to censorship and the big lie. They're already doing it on the PPM, Fox, Rush, Savage, Beck, Moonie and Murdoch, Breitbart Inc etc...

Censorship? Sig pp1. Big lie sig pp3...and Stupid, IGNORANT "common sense"...

public does not automatically mean you can use it...it is the property of the speaker or writer or the broadcasting company that recorded it .
and if you edited it to make a statement other than the one intended by the owner it will be removed!

I dont want to be made a fool of.
i have some serious damning evidence that validates obamas communist party affiliation.
fat thread posted in conspiracy theories section.
my question is....
who the fuck runs youtube???
the taliban can post american killings there.
however..
i got my audio,converted,uploaded,etc.
however,after i had done so,with a neat bio on the audio tracks...
not only was the evidence removed....
but,my youtube account was cancelled,and my email account with google wiped
off the map...
what happened to free speech???
we are living in scary times.
bush never did this to his critics
i still have the evidence,though

That, and Obama's early speeches being missing just isn't right. The one great aspect of our nation is free speech and it separates us from the rest of the world. This is scary.

Maybe you shouldn't have been ok with all the power you were glad to see Bush get? Homeland security and so on... Now the war on terror has been declared on America, but America.

So what rights have you personally lost Gramps? None still?

BTW, is Youtube privetly owned or not?

Avorysuds you keep assigning motives to me that are so far off its not funny. I did not become heavily interested or involved in politics until the economy crashed. Prior to that I was in my own bubble, oblivious. I am just beginning to catch up yet you constantly bombard me with shit I wasn't even aware of before joining here. Just give it a rest would you....

And i have no idea who owns YouTube. Hence my dunno why or how comment. That being said its still bs.

Hey Gramps, I have no interest in fighting with you and no one likes to wade through it on a thread lol. I'm trying to be polite as I can while not sounding like a robot. You and I have a history of telling each other to get fucked and I want to avoid that, but no matter what I say I think it's gonna sound like I'm being a dick if I bring up past conversations.

A while back when the NDAA was brought up you asked people "what freedoms have we lost due to homeland security and something else" I can't remember it clearly. All I wanted to do is point out that when the power have been given away then it’s anyone’s to abuse and there is no going back.

In the end as far as I know YouTube is privately owned, they can do anything they want with people material that is posted on their site.

Many programs cannot be rebroadcast even if it was originally broadcast on free TV at one point. Did you actually go and record your own video footage of the speeches?

Definitely the GOP and the dupes are prone to censorship and the big lie. They're already doing it on the PPM, Fox, Rush, Savage, Beck, Moonie and Murdoch, Breitbart Inc etc...

Censorship? Sig pp1. Big lie sig pp3...and Stupid, IGNORANT "common sense"...

No one likes you.

Dood. youtube is owned by Google. Google is a corporation, not the government. They don't owe anyone a free speech platform.

That said, GOOG truly is EVUL.

Bush cherry picked intelligence and used a questionable link between Hussein and Al Qeada in order to invade Iraq, which the neocons started pushing for in the 90s. When people tried to oppose his policy, he bullied them as traitors. American's were intimidated from questioning government.

Son, here is what I'm saying: your party used the War on Terrorism to shut down free speech.

And it's not over. After the next homeland attack, your party will completely shut down our right to protest government. They have already laid the foundation for it. Anyone who questions foreign policy will be silenced.

How do you think the Bush administration got the NYT to roll over on the Iraq War? - or to suppress the domestic wiretapping program on the eve of the 2004 election. If the Republicans can shut down the NTY, the game is over. There is no opposition to GOP Government. (post: you ain't seen nothing yet. Watch what they do after the next attack, just watch)

Talk - Naomi Wolf - The End of America - YouTube

Wrong thread, asshole.

Son, do you know about the Bush TIPS program?
Operation TIPS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was modeled after a famous german dictator in the 30s, who used the domestic population to shut down free speech against the political opposition. He got one part of the population to spy on his political enemies.

Son, after the next homeland attack, the Republicans are going to shut down a citizen's right to question foreign policy. You're going to see people burning Dixie Chick CDs like they burned books in the 30s.

You ain't seen nothing yet. They just need one more attack - and the Left will be isolated as traitors who cannot voice opposition in the media.

Are you a US citizen?

Dood. youtube is owned by Google. Google is a corporation, not the government. They don't owe anyone a free speech platform.

Google is a business and as such, has a responsibility to uphold Intellectual Property laws. Well, they could be sued into oblivion but what will happen to our phones?

Maybe you shouldn't have been ok with all the power you were glad to see Bush get? Homeland security and so on... Now the war on terror has been declared on America, but America.

Avorysuds you keep assigning motives to me that are so far off its not funny. I did not become heavily interested or involved in politics until the economy crashed. Prior to that I was in my own bubble, oblivious. I am just beginning to catch up yet you constantly bombard me with shit I wasn't even aware of before joining here. Just give it a rest would you....

And i have no idea who owns YouTube. Hence my dunno why or how comment. That being said its still bs.

Hey Gramps, I have no interest in fighting with you and no one likes to wade through it on a thread lol. I'm trying to be polite as I can while not sounding like a robot. You and I have a history of telling each other to get fucked and I want to avoid that, but no matter what I say I think it's gonna sound like I'm being a dick if I bring up past conversations.

A while back when the NDAA was brought up you asked people "what freedoms have we lost due to homeland security and something else" I can't remember it clearly. All I wanted to do is point out that when the power have been given away then it’s anyone’s to abuse and there is no going back.

In the end as far as I know YouTube is privately owned, they can do anything they want with people material that is posted on their site.

I got your reference. But its really got nothing to do with this. This is simple favoritism imo.

But like I was saying I'm not as deep into policy as many of you so to use those policies against me is kinda pointless. Other than what I read on here I have no idea if that is a good policy or not. And you'll have to forgive me for not accepting words written on here at face value.

I haven't used my computer in months and some things are simply impossible to research on a smartphone.

Google is a business and as such, has a responsibility to uphold Intellectual Property laws. Well, they could be sued into oblivion but what will happen to our phones?

I wouldn't get the bazillion funny links from my kids if that happened.

#37-You admit you're an amateur , yet love saying garbage like Liberalism is a disease and god knows how much insulting and ridiculous Pubcrappe. Try some new outlets. I suggest PBS and BBC and Network news. You are sorely misled....and not alone. The dupes by and large are careless and amateur.

it's a subsidary of google, which of course, is publically traded.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back