Alpha Negro, Cornell West, Accuses Biden of Smoking Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I like Cornell West for the same reasons I like the "The Rent is too Damn High!!" NYC mayoral candidate from several years ago. They are both entertaining as hell to listen to. West is actually very intelligent and makes a lot of sense sometimes. But his downfall is his irrational hatred for whitey. LOL!!!

I like Cornell West for the same reasons I like the "The Rent is too Damn High!!" NYC mayoral candidate from several years ago. They are both entertaining as hell to listen to. West is actually very intelligent and makes a lot of sense sometimes. But his downfall is his irrational hatred for whitey. LOL!!!

You using the term Alpha Negro to describe someone while remarking on that person's supposed irrational hatred of whitey is a hilarious bit of cuckservatism. Do you think you'll ever stop being ashamed of what you are? 😄

I think he's more of an N negro.

Calling a Pine Tree a Pine Tree isn't a "term of endearment" either. It's a simple fact.
It's a fact that Cornell West is an Alpha Negro? That's the Dipshit argument you want to go with because you're too chicken shit to admit its not a term of endearment? OK. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back