Alpha Negro, Cornell West, Accuses Biden of Smoking Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cuckservatives can try to "identify" as whatever you like but when you use terms like Alpha Negro we know what you are. 😄
Who is "we", Curried Choad? You appear to be the only crybaby having a problem with it.

Whether I read the article or not doesn't change the fact the Biden is a "corporate Democrat."

Which West commenting on that is what I commented on. You would have known that if you had actually read the article.

I bet you are stroking your dick with 2 fingers.
I already told you I was sorry. It's gotta be a bitch being a black fag, really!

There's a reason his avatar is a fist, and it ain't black power.

I've heard about them fisting. Pretty sick.

Isn't it funny how these Simps fantasize about me stroking my dick while calling me gay? It's like we have the cast of Waiting in here.

:lmao:

I think that describing West as "alpha" is complimentary (as opposed to "beta negro"". I like West. He is not some namby pamby leftist twat. He is Black Panther styled, old school 1970s Black Dynamite cool. He probably hates fags and drinks malt liquor. I would love to hang out with him for a bit and pick his brain.

The problem with you, Curried Choad, is that you are an ignorant c*nt who does not even understand what I am talking about. Instead you mindless react to the mere word "negro". You are are pathetic!! Oh, and :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Sure. Alpha Negro was a term of endearment and your emojis aren't overcompensation. Let's go with that. 😄

Sure. Alpha Negro was a term of endearment and your emojis aren't overcompensation. Let's go with that. 😄
My emos are mu mockery of your stupid posts, which is apparently over compensation on YOUR part. Plus, it is known science that the Asian gene overrides the negro gene. Therefore, if you are, in fact, Negro-Asian (which I doubt, because you are too stupid to have any Asian in you)that means you are a black guy with a small dick. Moreoever, blacks hate Asians. So you would be a self-hating negroid with a small dick.

:afro: ✌️Peace out, my bro from another ho!

Is it somehow "unchristian" to call an Asian an Asian?
You disagree with this statement:

Is it somehow "unchristian" to call an Asian an Asian?

So does that mean that it IS Christian to call an Asian an Asian or that it's neither Christian or unchristian?

My emos are mu mockery of your stupid posts, which is apparently over compensation on YOUR part. Plus, it is known science that the Asian gene overrides the negro gene.
Is it though?
Therefore, if you are, in fact, Negro-Asian (which I doubt, because you are too stupid to have any Asian in you)that means you are a black guy with a small dick. Moreoever, blacks hate Asians. So you would be a self-hating negroid with a small dick.
You seem rather obsessed with my penis.
:afro: ✌️Peace out, my bro from another ho!
You can call your mother whatever you like.

Which West commenting on that is what I commented on. You would have known that if you had actually read the article.
Well, West is a product of the corporate Dems as well. They love the BLM types, as evidenced by the many, many Dems who defend the BLM types as a matter of routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back