Alpha Negro, Cornell West, Accuses Biden of Smoking Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact that Cornell West is an Alpha Negro? That's the Dipshit argument you want to go with because you're too chicken shit to admit its not a term of endearment? OK. 😄
He's "alpha" or he wouldn't be running for President. He black which makes him Negroid. What aren't you understanding?

He's "alpha" or he wouldn't be running for President. He black which makes him Negroid. What aren't you understanding?
So Alpha means running for President? I guess you think Biden is an Alpha then. :lmao:

How far down this rabbit hole of stupid do you want to travel down, boy? 😄

So Alpha means running for President? I guess you think Biden is an Alpha then. :lmao:

How far down this rabbit hole of stupid do you want to travel down, boy? 😄
Betas don't generally want to run entire nations. Biden "was" an Alpha for a time. Today he's nothing more than an empty suit.

Betas don't generally want to run entire nations. Biden "was" an Alpha for a time. Today he's nothing more than an empty suit.
Biden was an Alpha while running for President but is not an Alpha as President? I guess you want to travel down this rabbit hole of stupid a bit further huh? 😄

Biden was an Alpha while running for President but is not an Alpha as President? I guess you want to travel down this rabbit hole of stupid a bit further huh? 😄
Biden was a poor, frail, demented fart who was propped up by Obama and team. He doesn't know his head from his ass. At least your Negroid friend knows what he thinks and is articulate enough to voice his ideas in a coherent fashion.

What racism? You are what you are, and you're both a fag and an N negro. From what I know, West is only the latter.
^ I'm talking about this watered down, diluted version of cuckservatism that your pussy generation was raised on. 😄

Biden was a poor, frail, demented fart who was propped up by Obama and team. He doesn't know his head from his ass. At least your Negroid friend knows what he thinks and is articulate enough to voice his ideas in a coherent fashion.
Is he as frail as your soft, Soy Boy arguments? 😄

You mean, the ones you are wholly inadequate to counter?
I'm not trying to counter your admission that you think Biden is an Alpha because an Alpha is someone who runs for President. I love that those stupid stupid arguments came out of your mouth. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back