ALocalWay is now on the US MessageBoard

Thanks for the interesting views - I expect to learn a lot from this site - going to dinner and will be back on in a hour to see what's out there? Have a wonderful evening if I do not talk to you again!

The blog is on this site - it really is just strange views about how Hair and Beer could help the economy - I get nothing if people read it - just helps people follow the money trail to overseas - I won't mention it again - I guess it came out in the intro because I do it so much - it is who I am now

I am sorry to say - I have nothing to advertise - the closest thing I come to in retail is a yard sale once a year to clean out my closet - that is already past

I can say I am not offended - just shocked at first - but now impressed by how firmly you get your point across - I am here to learn - to read in the discussions and hear what issues people are concerned with - and possibly help with solutions to whatever I can, If I can't help - I will stay out of the conversation - many people fear political debate because it gets so heated at times - I hope that a voice of reason is bouncing around in the forums somewhere and I find it ;-)

Y'all are funny - I will be back - gotta eat! will be back tonight to crawl the site! ;-)

Just don't look at California Girl in the eyes until you have at least posted 100 times. She likes to eat new posters for lunch.

I'll add you to the list of the 'offended'.

If you're here to discuss politics and shit, fine. But please don't use this forum to advertise your blog. It is against the rules here and some of us tend to mock blatant advertisers.

Pay no attention to her ALocalWAY

She is just a hater.

And she really hates other women the most.

She thinks they are somehow a threat to her. :cuckoo:

Oh, lighten up, Sunni. This newbie needs to learn the ways of USMB. What better way than to be taught sooner than later?
Gauntlet. :lol:

Today is my first day so as advised I am introducing myself - my cause is to help stop reckless spending at home and inform Americans how shopping local and made in America helps - I know - it's been done before - I am bringing a new twist to it and attacking the issue in a new way. As far as big business fleeing America because they are trying to save themselves from government regulation and higher taxes - I say that they were built off the sweat of middle class Americans and they should remember that. AS far as waiting for change in Washington - are they even listening to us? The red tape is wound so tight up there it will be years before anyone can get anything done - so your only option is to fight with your checkbooks - bring jobs back with a change of your own personal spending habits - Join the cause - keep up with the blogs - we are organizing action soon -
Thanks for your Time
Amanda S
Average American

I have wampum and an island for sale. We call it Gachwechndge.

I'll add you to the list of the 'offended'.

If you're here to discuss politics and shit, fine. But please don't use this forum to advertise your blog. It is against the rules here and some of us tend to mock blatant advertisers.

Pay no attention to her ALocalWAY

She is just a hater.

And she really hates other women the most.

She thinks they are somehow a threat to her. :cuckoo:

There goes our resident asshole Muslim boy.... telling women what they think. On the day you reach the IQ of room temperature, I might cut you some slack.... until then, you're no more than a pig.

I am back to check things out - any idea where I can find a thread on what we can do to fix the economy - and not just a bunch of people complaining about it? I hope to find positive workable solutions that can help save communities and local cultures across the USA and do my part to spread those ideas - or y'all can sell me the Brooklyn Bridge - if y'all still think I am an unrealistic dreamer ;-)

I am back to check things out - any idea where I can find a thread on what we can do to fix the economy - and not just a bunch of people complaining about it? I hope to find positive workable solutions that can help save communities and local cultures across the USA and do my part to spread those ideas - or y'all can sell me the Brooklyn Bridge - if y'all still think I am an unrealistic dreamer ;-)

There is an Active Topics link at the top of the page.

Political Forums - Politics Discussion - Active Topics

That will show you what people are commenting on at the moment.

Or you can go to the Economy or Politics subforums and start your own thread. Sometimes people will join in the conversation, sometimes not.

Often you will find debate worthy of your time, but there are also some partisan hacks that will just waste your energy.

rdean
truthmatters
flayo

I wouldn't even bother trying to reason with them.

Just cruise around the place. You'll figure it out pretty quickly. And don't have thin-skin. This place can be brutal, and you shouldn't take anything to heart.

And I thought of a better intro - interesting things about me - my grandfather was a WW2 POW and came back from the war to work in the White House and helped separate the army from the airforce - he is buried in Arlington with my grandmother who passed away a couple of years ago - my deceased husband's grandfather was Gov Heard of Louisiana and designed the state flag and picked out the state bird - the brown pelican - because the brown pelican will rip off it's flesh to feed it's young before it will let them starve - I still believe that people are good for the most part - I also believe that the USA needs a strong economy not just for the American Citizens but also for the world - The USA has always been there with it's military to stop injustices - I know there are situation up for debate - but imagine a weak America and how the "bad men in charge of other ciuntries" would run amuk

Today is my first day so as advised I am introducing myself - my cause is to help stop reckless spending at home and inform Americans how shopping local and made in America helps - I know - it's been done before - I am bringing a new twist to it and attacking the issue in a new way. As far as big business fleeing America because they are trying to save themselves from government regulation and higher taxes - I say that they were built off the sweat of middle class Americans and they should remember that. AS far as waiting for change in Washington - are they even listening to us? The red tape is wound so tight up there it will be years before anyone can get anything done - so your only option is to fight with your checkbooks - bring jobs back with a change of your own personal spending habits - Join the cause - keep up with the blogs - we are organizing action soon -
Thanks for your Time
Amanda S
Average American

I take the S would be for spam ?.. ..peddle your wares else where spamanda...here at the usmb ...we have highly important issues to discuses like what the libtards are up to or what loons the teapartiers are...

Forum List

Back