Greetings

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Texas
Hello. I'm Poet. I'm a 58 year old, black, gay, liberal Democrat. More spiritual than religious. Though disenchanted with the Democratic Party, of late, I remain a somewhat loyal Democrat. I voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for him in 2012.
I worked in healthcare as a cardiopulmonary tech in the Texas Medical Center for 14 years. Retired, I spend my time writing and producing music and video.

Welcome. You'll probably fit right in. Shame you seem to be an Obamabot though. There's a cure for that somewhere. There has to be......

Welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR4EIJlnwgQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Wolf Howling‬‏[/ame]

Hello. I'm Poet. I'm a 58 year old, black, gay, liberal Democrat. More spiritual than religious. Though disenchanted with the Democratic Party, of late, I remain a somewhat loyal Democrat. I voted for Obama in 2008 and will vote for him in 2012.
I worked in healthcare as a cardiopulmonary tech in the Texas Medical Center for 14 years. Retired, I spend my time writing and producing music and video.

welcome.......you must be right at home in....Texas...;)

Welcome, Poet.

Ah. Well... I attended Julliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT...

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards, poet.

You do not even know who he is even running against and do not even know the stances such opponent will take, and you are already sealed the book on your vote? Our poor country......

Welcome to the boards, poet.

You do not even know who he is even running against and do not even know the stances such opponent will take, and you are already sealed the book on your vote? Our poor country......

Yea, but he black and not voting for the black guy... that's racist, that is. :lol:

OK, fess up. Who else can't wait to watch the fireworks if this guy runs into Bass & FailedToGo?? :eek:

Welcome. You'll probably fit right in. Shame you seem to be an Obamabot though. There's a cure for that somewhere. There has to be......

Thanks. No "Obamabot", though. I'm an independent thinker...an intellectual. Any alternative to Obama, would be considerably worse, IMHO.

Forum List

Back