Kill 11,000 civilians and be like ...

View attachment 859019
Where did you get that number from ? I'm betting it was straight from the Hamas controlled Palestinian Government. The same fuckers who get caught bombing their own shit and trying to blame it on the Jews. You loons are predictable in your ignorance.

Goebbels would have been ecstatic to have a country filled with gullible morons like yourself.

290,000 Jews, as distinct from the evil Zionists. This could be a beginning!

All that has been gained so far with this war is the solid understanding that the world will be seeing to the Palestinian people's demands for a two state solution.

Netanyahu was warned!
Israel should just sit down and take everything the terrorist throws at them ?

What a miserable turn out -- probably even lower in reality . MSM figure are always Fake .

Nearly the same number marched to support Palestine here in the UK .
And your population is roughly six times more .

Tells you a great deal, if that is similar all over Europe .
Could be that as ever the US is on the wrong side .

But at least a consistent loser

And probably not reported on as much by the MSM.

100 pro-abortion protesters show up somewhere and it’s headline news, hundreds of thousands pro-lifers show up for the March for life and it’s mentioned on page 17
I think you refer to this:

Just attend the rally that support our war crimes (yes, we already murdered 11,000 civilians with 4,000+ children and 3,000+ women..but we aren't satisfied yet, so, please join us and earn 250 $):

1699528606589.png
250 $ for supporting Gaza genocide

The first useful idiot replies.

What a miserable turn out -- probably even lower in reality . MSM figure are always Fake .
I was there. I know how much area was covered. I know how many people my particular group brought and how much area we covered. I know approximately how many buses showed up (filling parking lots at RFK and fed Ex). So, no, the numbers aren't fake. You may not want to accept it, but it happened and was very, very well attended.

I was there. I know how much area was covered. I know how many people my particular group brought and how much area we covered. I know approximately how many buses showed up (filling parking lots at RFK and fed Ex). So, no, the numbers aren't fake. You may not want to accept it, but it happened and was very, very well attended.

300,000 people.

Also evoking the Jews' in Egypt cry:

'Let my people go'
Exodus 7:16
('our people').

Last edited:
Does anyone even understand what "luiza" typed?? 😀😄
It wouldn't be a first.
And the Google search of 300,000 results are not necessarily "msm" either. Provided she knew until now what MSM is. Which is also in doubt, like many basic things she doesn't. Jawohl

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

Forum List

Back