Texas school board reverses decision to ban trans student from musical

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And rightly so. Its a disgrace that they punished this child in the first place.
I realise that this decision will upset the anti trans crowd but it is a sign that America is fighting back.
A previous thread was dumped downstairs for laughable reasons.

I don't see the harm in letting trannies perform in school plays. Everybody in a play is pretending to be something they're not. It's letting males pretending to be girls compete in physical sports that upsets me.

And rightly so. Its a disgrace that they punished this child in the first place.
I realise that this decision will upset the anti trans crowd but it is a sign that America is fighting back.
I'm "anti-trans" in your universe, but this was stupid on the school's part. Confuses you doesn't it?

I don't see the harm in letting trannies perform in school plays. Everybody in a play is pretending to be something they're not.
Not that I am encouraging such a thing, but I can't help but wonder if anyone in that picture has bothered to point out yet the fact that back in the days of Shakespeare, all female parts were played by male actors.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I still don't know if this kid's playing Ado Annie or not...

Forum List

Back