Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

28DD58D8-99BE-46BC-8ACB-E94E7050A885.jpeg
Lots of insecure hillbillies.
Lots of insecure liberals, who cant sleep at night, knowing that if they try to steal something from the rest of US, they will be shot, legally. Sorry dude, no free stuff for you.
Insecure and paranoid hillbillies. Sorry for the omission.

Tell me: Just how "insecure and paranoid" are you?

You know goddamned well that you can't do anything about the number of guns in this country. So you feel that attacking the owners of the guns is going to accomplish something?

Dumbass, you're not only insecure and paranoid, but also delusional. Do you really think 18 million people are going to lay their AR-15 rifles at your feet, because you slighted them with a slur?

Delusional you are. :21:
I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

Personally I live in a 5k square foot custom built home on the sixth fairway in a top five Master planned community in the nation in Texas and I own a shitload of firearms.
These being my two favorites....
[/ATTACH]
FB9C21BC-6565-4431-8FC9-6C6458706FF4_1_201_a.jpeg
3C303E9F-F414-4FC3-BCCF-EB1FAE6D2721.jpeg

View attachment 293423
Lots of insecure hillbillies.
Lots of insecure liberals, who cant sleep at night, knowing that if they try to steal something from the rest of US, they will be shot, legally. Sorry dude, no free stuff for you.

You know goddamned well that you can't do anything about the number of guns in this country. So you feel that attacking the owners of the guns is going to accomplish something?

Dumbass, you're not only insecure and paranoid, but also delusional. Do you really think 18 million people are going to lay their AR-15 rifles at your feet, because you slighted them with a slur?

I don't care how many guns there are. If it helps the insecure hillbillies feel better, I'm all for it. Maybe you should go buy another one, one to protect your double-wide and and one to protect your still.

Personally I live in a 5k square foot custom built home on the sixth fairway in a top five Master planned community in the nation in Texas and I own a shitload of firearms.
[/ATTACH] View attachment 293422 View attachment 293424
download-1.jpg

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475

Jealous much? :21:

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475

Everyone is rich on the internet. Yawwwwwnnn!

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475

Dude, I'm so poor that a guy came to give us an estimate for gutters and had to ask what that thing was on a pole on the back deck. It was an antenna. For real, this guy (about 25 or so years old) asked what it did.

Actually I could afford satellite or cable, but you have to be nuts to pay for tv and spend your time watching commercials.. I'll still work cheap - just not Mexican / Honduran cheap.

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475

Dude, I'm so poor that a guy came to give us an estimate for gutters and had to ask what that thing was on a pole on the back deck. It was an antenna. For real, this guy (about 25 or so years old) asked what it did.

Actually I could afford satellite or cable, but you have to be nuts to pay for tv and spend your time watching commercials.. I'll still work cheap - just not Mexican / Honduran cheap.
Ya, but you're obviously a loser.

View attachment 293423 Do you live in L.A. and have you ever left the confines of the city?

View attachment 293475

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.

Let's presuppose that you're right. What would that make you for taking your time to argue with people you call losers?

If you changed the mind of a loser, you'd still have a loser. Yet they are still worthy of your time and effort. You've gotten your ass kicked by "losers" on this board. What does that say about you?

I think you should go back to the OP and not engage in pissing matches. You keep coming in second best to the people you flame.
You use an antenna to watch TV. Loser.

You use an antenna to watch TV. Loser.

I don't watch a lot of tv. I spend most of that free time reading books and keeping up with the world via news on the Internet, newsletters and attending various meetings.

Train with your AR 15; you'll find you don't have much time for the tv.

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475

How about I put a sign out front saying Taz sucks dick for fun and profit and post it for you?

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475
See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...

Nobody in this country has the power, nor do they have the backing to do that.

You're pretty much screwed, blued, and tattooed if you think any serious firearms legislation will pass within the next five years.

They banned bump stocks and I read estimates saying 500,000 were in existence and less than 1000 ever got turned in. Ban the AR and millions of people will not comply. What would the point be? Unconstitutional laws have a way of being ignored.

You're pretty much screwed, blued, and tattooed if you think any serious firearms legislation will pass within the next five years.

They banned bump stocks and I read estimates saying 500,000 were in existence and less than 1000 ever got turned in. Ban the AR and millions of people will not comply. What would the point be? Unconstitutional laws have a way of being ignored.

No way would I comply. I'd seal my stuff up in some 8" PVC pipe with some silica gel humidity desiccant packs, and bury them out in the back 40 before I'd turn them in. Lots of other people I know would do the same thing.

No way would I comply. I'd seal my stuff up in some 8" PVC pipe with some silica gel humidity desiccant packs, and bury them out in the back 40 before I'd turn them in. Lots of other people I know would do the same thing.

Dont forget to bury some scrap metal on top and then go down a few more feet for your PVC.

View attachment 293423

View attachment 293475
See dickheads like Taz who lives in his parents basement of their townhouse, just cant imagine people who successfully can own not only their large houses but weapons to defend them from the likes of Trayvon Martin and other thugs. It isnt in their minute brain capacity to comprehend this...
Feel better now?

Forum List

Back