Allen West Ousted From NAACP Event Over Communist Remark

Such a moron shouldn't be speaking at a NAACP event, he's also a supporter of war criminals.

West's remark about alleged Communists was stupid.

That being said, the NAACP does itself no favors by associating itself too exclusively with the Democratic Party. There are some pretty stupid Black Democrats and I don't think they get cancelled.

Such a moron shouldn't be speaking at a NAACP event, he's also a supporter of war criminals.

That being said, the NAACP does itself no favors by associating itself too exclusively with the Democratic Party. There are some pretty stupid Black Democrats and I don't think they get cancelled.

That's bullshat, the NNACP has honored black Republicans like Condi Rice, this is about West's dumbassed remark about Communists and the kind of bullshat he represents. The NAACP is a nonpartisan organization.

That's bullshat, the NNACP has honored black Republicans like Condi Rice, this is about West's dumbassed remark about Communists and the kind of bullshat he represents. The NAACP is a nonpartisan organization.

So stupid people like Representative Waters and other people who make stupid and offensive remarks will no longer be invited to speak? Will be a pretty short speakers' list to chose from.

So stupid people like Representative Waters and other people who make stupid and offensive remarks will no longer be invited to speak? Will be a pretty short speakers' list to chose from.

What stupid remarks did Waters make? What the fack are you talking about man? The NAACP has even gotten on Obama for not doing enough, its not a partisan organization.

What stupid remarks did Waters make? What the fack are you talking about man? The NAACP has even gotten on Obama for not doing enough, its not a partisan organization.

Are you for real? Waters must be one of the most stupid people ever to sit in the US Congress. Admittedly, West is apparently going to try and give her some competition.

Are you for real? Waters must be one of the most stupid people ever to sit in the US Congress. Admittedly, West is apparently going to try and give her some competition.

Lacking with evidence to back your shat up?

Oh, I don't know.
Referring to the Mayor of LA as a "plantation owner".
Calling the LA riots a "rebellion" that was "understandable".
Calling for a "trillion" dollar works program.
Claiming the US government was involved in promoting the use of crack cocaine.
The list is pretty endless.

Oh, I don't know.

Stop! You'll make Fail&Won'tGo cry - his beloved Bible - the HuffPuff hands him his opinions and he cannot cope with any facts that demonstrate his absolute stupidity.

Oh, I don't know.

Stop! You'll make Fail&Won'tGo cry - his beloved Bible - the HuffPuff hands him his opinions and he cannot cope with any facts that demonstrate his absolute stupidity.

You've got to be cruel to be kind.

Oh, I don't know.

You've got to be cruel to be kind.

You can.... I'm cruel just for the craic of it. :lol:

West has a right to free speech and his opinion. If those don't agree or like it, then they just don't wanna think that what he says is true. I know there are communist in the senate and its sure not difficult to see. Unless your in denial or incapable of seeing it. I am all for Allen West. He says it like it really is, and those who can't see it are a sad bunch of people.

I like Allen West. He stands up for the truth on things. He stands up for the PEOPLE in this country. Everyone should admire him for this.

Allen West, Communist?

This just in from the TOTKO hot-line:

'Allen West is under investigation as a Communist sympathizer and possible double agent. It has been confirmed from excellent sources that West is in possession of numerous Communist made technologies and further investigation will determine if the purchase of these items contributed to Communist China. West denies being a Communist sympathizer, but given the number of communist made products uncovered in his possession they point only to support of communism. It has also been alleged he was seen coming out of a Walmart, and has received campaign contributions from a company that sells numerous communist made products. Investigators are positive they uncovered a supporter and potential communist in Congress. Stay tuned as this story unfolds.' TOTKO press

Category: Stupidity, tea party, Is this dummy really a member of Congress.

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you no sense of decency?" Joseph Nye Welch, the Army's chief counsel (There is a reason McCarthyism has become a synonym for false and ridiculous accusations.)

Allen West, Communist?

This just in from the TOTKO hot-line:

'Allen West is under investigation as a Communist sympathizer and possible double agent. It has been confirmed from excellent sources that West is in possession of numerous Communist made technologies and further investigation will determine if the purchase of these items contributed to Communist China. West denies being a Communist sympathizer, but given the number of communist made products uncovered in his possession they point only to support of communism. It has also been alleged he was seen coming out of a Walmart, and has received campaign contributions from a company that sells numerous communist made products. Investigators are positive they uncovered a supporter and potential communist in Congress. Stay tuned as this story unfolds.' TOTKO press

Category: Stupidity, tea party, Is this dummy really a member of Congress.

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you no sense of decency?" Joseph Nye Welch, the Army's chief counsel (There is a reason McCarthyism has become a synonym for false and ridiculous accusations.)

who did you steal that from?
stupid:cuckoo:

West has a right to free speech and his opinion. If those don't agree or like it, then they just don't wanna think that what he says is true. I know there are communist in the senate and its sure not difficult to see. Unless your in denial or incapable of seeing it. I am all for Allen West. He says it like it really is, and those who can't see it are a sad bunch of people.

Nobody is arguing against his free speech you dumbass, but when you say stupid shat nobody has to accept it nor the person that says it and there are consequences that come with it.

I see the democrats are still pissed off because the Taliban was prevented from achieving the ambush designed to take out the entire American unit. Tsk Tsk.

Forum List

Back