Allen West - A Great Man Every Democrat Should Fear

So the real ******* are blacks who affiliate with conservatives?

Are those who suck up and kiss white conservative butts and pander to the racist beliefs and fears that whites have of blacks, regardless of party affiliation, are you that damn thick to create a strawman argument?

So the real ******* are blacks who affiliate with conservatives?

Are those who suck up and kiss white conservative butts and pander to the racist beliefs and fears that whites have of blacks, regardless of party affiliation, are you that damn thick to create a strawman argument?

Are you seriously sayin that ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST?:lol::cuckoo:

Stupid homo, you saw exactly what I posted and it wasn't what you retardedly implied.

Are you seriously sayin that ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST?:lol::cuckoo:

Stupid homo, you saw exactly what I posted and it wasn't what you retardedly implied.

So then it's CONSERVATIVES, THE RIGHT, who you think is racist?

EITHER WAY, you're obviously wrong, and obviously lyin! So guess that makes you the stupid one, as there's no one else you refer to in that post but those 2 groups.

You FAIL.

West is an Army reject who admitted to breaking the UCMJ, who do conservatives look to dumbass like Allen WEST and Oliver NORTH, military rejects who broke the law?

Maybe if more black children looked up to Allen West, Fredrick Douglass, MLK, Booker T Washington, Michael Cain, Justice Thomas, Bruce (Blanche) Kelso Bruce (the first black senator of the US - in 1875, he was born a slave, educated when he was a slave then went to college when he was freed and got elected by WHITES in a racist time), George Washington Carver, Mae Jamison (First Black Woman in Space), Colin Powell, Condi Rice heck even P Diddy (who worked and contunies to work his ass off to get where is he at, he never asked for any hand me outs) instead of the Jesse Jackson, Rev Sharptons or Democrats who believe the Blackman is inferior and needs constant helping by their white fathers! All the above Americans named believed you should stand on your own two feet and can achieve anything in America if you put you mind to it!

What makes you believe that YOU should lecture black people?

:doubt:What makes you believe that you should lecture black people? Who are you to say these great Americans that happen to be black are any less black then you? Because they don't subscript to you're brainwashed groupthink? People like you are a joke, you seek to trivialize and diminish these people because they have different views then you. I say you're a bigot .. You discriminate against conservative Blacks, Don't come here with you're holier then thou attitude... "Uncle Toms"... Give me a friken break. It's people like you who are the problem in this country not patriots like Allen West.

Stupid.

Who said anything about them being "less black" than I am. Find my post where I said that .. else, you're a goddamn liar.

Is that what you say about white people you don't agree with .. they're less white than you?

Fuck Allen West .. if you like him, then you keep him. What in the hell makes you believe I should salute him just because he's black and you like him. Who the fuck are you to tell me who I should like or agree with?

Should I be telling you what white people you should admire or how to fix white people as you presume to do?.

Your bigoted supremist attitude is exactly why there are FEW African-Americans that can stand being around asshole know-it-all conservatives like you.

I "discrimante" against black people .. you idiots are a fucking joke. Quiick to deny that racism even exists .. unless it's about a puppet that you agree with .. then you accuse other black people of it because they don't like your fucking heroes.

The only right opinion is yours .. even when talking about people that aren't you and you don't even know.

Typical.

Last edited:
West is an Army reject who admitted to breaking the UCMJ, who do conservatives look to dumbass like Allen WEST and Oliver NORTH, military rejects who broke the law?

... and demand that we must bow down to their hand-picked overseers.

Yet they wonder why we can't stand them.

The Colonel will give em Hell for sure. He could be a rising star. So far i like what i hear from him. So go get em Colonel! :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

A REAL, informed, intelligent, honorable, righteous man to be sure.

HE ACTUALLY REALLY WANTS TO HELP HIS COMMUNITY. Instead of continuing to pedal the same old, tired, pathetic, self-destructive welfare dependency many Jackass Uncle Toms do.

I really like how Republitards try to prop up their well trained Negro lapdogs as the cream of the crop and best of the best and how they infuse these well trained Negroes with the same superiority complex that racist whites have, its no surprise that Uncle Thomas Republitards, just like their equally racist white masters whom they parrot, look down on black people as inferior people.

But you know what .. there is absolutely ZERO reason to do anything but laugh at these racist bastards and ignore them as we've been doing. In all these years, they've essentially made little to no inroads into the black community.

Neither they nor their lapdogs have any sway over anything but themselves.

Filled with fear and paranoia .. let them wallow in their own dementia.

Their fear is that they are shrinking and their entire ideology is based on racist whites .. which is not to suggest that all white people are racist .. and therein lies their problem.

They are desperately looking for ways to turn minority votes into capital that benefits them .. only.

So they tout and promote shit like West, them demand you bow down and kiss his ass.

:lol:

Ain't that kind of party.

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

A REAL, informed, intelligent, honorable, righteous man to be sure.

HE ACTUALLY REALLY WANTS TO HELP HIS COMMUNITY. Instead of continuing to pedal the same old, tired, pathetic, self-destructive welfare dependency many Jackass Uncle Toms do.

I really like how Republitards try to prop up their well trained Negro lapdogs as the cream of the crop and best of the best and how they infuse these well trained Negroes with the same superiority complex that racist whites have, its no surprise that Uncle Thomas Republitards, just like their equally racist white masters whom they parrot, look down on black people as inferior people.

But you know what .. there is absolutely ZERO reason to do anything but laugh at these racist bastards and ignore them as we've been doing. In all these years, they've essentially made little to no inroads into the black community.

Neither they nor their lapdogs have any sway over anything but themselves.

Filled with fear and paranoia .. let them wallow in their own dementia.

Their fear is that they are shrinking and their entire ideology is based on racist whites .. which is not to suggest that all white people are racist .. and therein lies their problem.

They are desperately looking for ways to turn minority votes into capital that benefits them .. only.

So they tout and promote shit like West, them demand you bow down and kiss his ass.

:lol:

Ain't that kind of party.

Bass once said that Uncle Toms use their Uncle Toming as a side hustle, he said they sellout in public then go home and talk about how the stupid and dumb the people they sellout for are. I can't think of an black person who likes being called an Uncle Tom, so maybe they are hustling the Repugs they bow down to.

Gee...one doesn't need to be a social psychologist to understand why Black people usually reject the notion that they ought to join an organization with a long history of objecting to giving them civil rights.

And likewise one does not to be too observant to note that many of the same people here calling themselves conservative are also overt (or not all that covert) racists.

So regardless of what noble words the GOP pretends to live by, when too high a percentage of its members are obcviously racists, it is pretty clear why so few Blacks want to rub elbows with them.

Not that I think the Democratic Party is the savior of Blacks, or anything, either.

But the GOP's recent history explains fairly clearly why Blacks throw what little suppirt they have to the Democrats.

Last edited:
What makes you believe that YOU should lecture black people?

:doubt:What makes you believe that you should lecture black people? Who are you to say these great Americans that happen to be black are any less black then you? Because they don't subscript to you're brainwashed groupthink? People like you are a joke, you seek to trivialize and diminish these people because they have different views then you. I say you're a bigot .. You discriminate against conservative Blacks, Don't come here with you're holier then thou attitude... "Uncle Toms"... Give me a friken break. It's people like you who are the problem in this country not patriots like Allen West.

Stupid.

Who said anything about them being "less black" than I am. Find my post where I said that .. else, you're a goddamn liar.

Is that what you say about white people you don't agree with .. they're less white than you?

Fuck Allen West .. if you like him, then you keep him. What in the hell makes you believe I should salute him just because he's black and you like him. Who the fuck are you to tell me who I should like or agree with?

Should I be telling you what white people you should admire or how to fix white people as you presume to do?.

Your bigoted supremist attitude is exactly why there are FEW African-Americans that can stand being around asshole know-it-all conservatives like you.

I "discrimante" against black people .. you idiots are a fucking joke. Quiick to deny that racism even exists .. unless it's about a puppet that you agree with .. then you accuse other black people of it because they don't like your fucking heroes.

The only right opinion is yours .. even when talking about people that aren't you and you don't even know.

Typical.

Stupid? Lets look at who's really the stupid one here shall we? You’ve got the nerve to call me a racist? Like I said you're a frikin joke, along with these entire scared ass afraid to be labeled racist white people on the board. Exactly what has the democrat party done for black people in this country? Do you realize that over fifty million black babies have killed by abortion in this country since Roe v wade? Do you know racists founded Planned Parenthood as a means to control the black population? Do you realize there is a 70% out of wedlock birthrate among blacks mainley because of the stupid liberal policies that have helped to break down the black family? Maybe you should be concerned with these issues instead of blindly siding with the liberal the sellouts. So you don't think Clarence Thomas is person who should be looked up to by the African American community? Please.....like I said its people like you who contribute to the liberal brainwashing of people in this country that are the problem.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Another "Uncle Tom"....:doubt:

tsowell.JPG

Race Card Fraud

By (the brilliant) Thomas Sowell

Credit card fraud is a serious problem. But race card fraud is an even bigger problem.

Playing the race card takes many forms. Judge Charles Pickering, a federal judge in Mississippi who defended the civil rights of blacks for years and defied the Ku Klux Klan back when that was dangerous, was depicted as a racist when he was nominated for a federal appellate judgeship.

No one even mistakenly thought he was a racist. The point was simply to discredit him for political reasons -- and it worked.

This year's target is the Tea Party. When leading Democrats, led by a smirking Nancy Pelosi, made their triumphant walk on Capitol Hill, celebrating their passage of a bill in defiance of public opinion, Tea Party members on the scene protested.

All this was captured on camera and the scene was played on television. What was not captured on any of the cameras and other recording devices on the scene was anybody using racist language, as has been charged by those playing the race card.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, anything post-racial about Barack Obama, except for the people who voted for him in the mistaken belief that he shared their desire to be post-racial. When he leaves office, especially if it is after one term, he will leave this country more racially polarized than before.

Hopefully, he may also leave the voters wiser, though sadder, after they learn from painful experience that you can't judge politicians by their rhetoric, or ignore their past because of your hopes for the future. Voters may even wise up to race card fraud.

read the entire column at..

Thomas Sowell

tsowell.JPG

Race Card Fraud

Credit card fraud is a serious problem. But race card fraud is an even bigger problem.

Playing the race card takes many forms. Judge Charles Pickering, a federal judge in Mississippi who defended the civil rights of blacks for years and defied the Ku Klux Klan back when that was dangerous, was depicted as a racist when he was nominated for a federal appellate judgeship.

No one even mistakenly thought he was a racist. The point was simply to discredit him for political reasons -- and it worked.

This year's target is the Tea Party. When leading Democrats, led by a smirking Nancy Pelosi, made their triumphant walk on Capitol Hill, celebrating their passage of a bill in defiance of public opinion, Tea Party members on the scene protested.

All this was captured on camera and the scene was played on television. What was not captured on any of the cameras and other recording devices on the scene was anybody using racist language, as has been charged by those playing the race card.

There is not now, nor has there ever been, anything post-racial about Barack Obama, except for the people who voted for him in the mistaken belief that he shared their desire to be post-racial. When he leaves office, especially if it is after one term, he will leave this country more racially polarized than before.

Hopefully, he may also leave the voters wiser, though sadder, after they learn from painful experience that you can't judge politicians by their rhetoric, or ignore their past because of your hopes for the future. Voters may even wise up to race card fraud.

Thomas Sowell

Yes, he's an Uncle Tom, the type of black that insecure whites like because they know he isn't going to stand up to them.

tsowell.JPG

Race Card Fraud

Thomas Sowell

Yes, he's an Uncle Tom, the type of black that insecure whites like because they know he isn't going to stand up to them.

Every black who disagrees with your views is an Uncle Tom, according to you. What a moronic argument.

tsowell.JPG

Race Card Fraud

Thomas Sowell

Every black who disagrees with your views is an Uncle Tom, according to you. What a moronic argument.

Every black that I disagree with is not an Uncle Tom, do you even know what an Uncle Tom is?

Finally, a wacko, brainwashed lefty who ADMITS he's here to troll, your slanderous excuse for an argument here proves that.:lol::cuckoo:

Iggy for you.:lol:

tsowell.JPG

Race Card Fraud

Thomas Sowell

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

West is awesome, epic win. He's smart, humble, a veteran, fiscally smart, just a thru and thru American patriot.

Annnnd cue the retarded "UNCLE TOM" lefty BS.........now...........

And look who first injected RACE into this thread. Just in case anyone's keeping score.

Aww, don't be mad I preempted your silly BS sheep loon. Be faster next time.:lol:

Finally, a wacko, brainwashed lefty who ADMITS he's here to troll, your slanderous excuse for an argument here proves that.:lol::cuckoo:

Iggy for you.:lol:

You dumbass troll, he admitted his own wrongdoing, thats not a lefty lie you partisan drecksau.

Forum List

Back