Allen West - A Great Man Every Democrat Should Fear

If Democrats feared him they wouldn't have given him the OK to join the Congressional Black Caucus, this is a typical bait and troll thread by a retard shamelessly trying to promote a well trained Republican Negro.

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The lefty wackaloon circle jerk here went exactly as I thought, slanderous, racist, and pathetic.

BlackasFail and Bass are proof of this.

I read your bolded comment and I am following up on that. Joyce is a radio personality that uses shock and awe to get her point across. She hardly meant to hang illegals. She meant deport illegals who commit crimes! That is what I am questioning you on!

Here's my answer:

Anybody who hires a right wing shock jock as their CoS is not a serious person.

But hiring someone equally as polarizing from the other side is fine, I guess as long as it's James Carville.

you're an idiot.

If Democrats feared him they wouldn't have given him the OK to join the Congressional Black Caucus, this is a typical bait and troll thread by a retard shamelessly trying to promote a well trained Republican Negro.
How would they keep West out of the CBC? Doesn't he meet all the requirements? Frankly I'd love to see Democrats keeping him out. It would be priceless!

They can keep him out if they wanted to .. but they didn't.

New Republican Congressman Joins Congressional Black Caucus
New Republican Congressman Joins Congressional Black Caucus - FoxNews.com

Actually I'm looking forward to the exchanges.

Should be most entertaining.

The lefty wackaloon circle jerk here went exactly as I thought, slanderous, racist, and pathetic.

Fuck you junior.

Shouldn't you be polishing your imaginary belt of imaginary conquests? :lol:

Fuck you junior.

Shouldn't you be polishing your imaginary belt of imaginary conquests? :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^
ignorance.jpg

I'm not a lefty, I'm dead right of center, I thought you homos are supposed to be liberals.

Allen West: Extending Unemployment Benefits Creates "More Victims" - Political News Video

Just listen to him speak! Listen to his logic! The sky is the limit for this guy. Future GOP star and leader!

The hypocritical racist makes this post and then writes this when he neg reps me:

Fuck you ******!

Pretty sure the "great" Allen West would approve of you calling a black person a ******. Stupid troll.

Wait a minute .. you mean racist posters can call others that on this site?

No rules against this?

If that's the case I won't be here much longer.

Need clarification.

:up: Love the guy, I posted a video of him in another thread, a true American patriot.
Yeah....he's a real stable-kind-o'-guy.... :rolleyes:

From your link:
"If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."
.....Not to mention...."I know the method I used was not right..."

I always found this excuse (for torture) more-than-bogus; in-general.....​

"The case stems from an incident August 20 at a military base in Taji, just north of Baghdad, when West was interrogating an Iraqi policeman, who was believed to have information about a plot to assassinate West with an ambush on a U.S. convoy."

Just like those hypotheticals, where people say..."If you knew your captive had info..." (usually tied-into the whole "dirty-bomb"-scenario), I'm thinkin'.....If you knew they had the info, wouldn't you have to KNOW what info they HAD???? :eusa_eh:

And, if you already KNOW that info, what's the point o' torturing someone....well, besides for the entertainment-value?? :eusa_eh:

The Colonel will give em Hell for sure. He could be a rising star. So far i like what i hear from him. So go get em Colonel! :)

The Colonel will give em Hell for sure. He could be a rising star. So far i like what i hear from him. So go get em Colonel! :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

A REAL, informed, intelligent, honorable, righteous man to be sure.

HE ACTUALLY REALLY WANTS TO HELP HIS COMMUNITY. Instead of continuing to pedal the same old, tired, pathetic, self-destructive welfare dependency many Jackass Uncle Toms do.

Allen West: Extending Unemployment Benefits Creates "More Victims" - Political News Video

Just listen to him speak! Listen to his logic! The sky is the limit for this guy. Future GOP star and leader!

your standards for greatness leave a little to be desired.

Why always so partisan? Your so similar to my wife, doesn't matter who the Republican is, he sucks! Doesn't matter who the Democrat running against the Republican is, the Democrat is better.

Still can't understand Jewish loyalty to the Democrats!

You and me both.:confused:

Maybe if more black children looked up to Allen West, Fredrick Douglass, MLK, Booker T Washington, Michael Cain, Justice Thomas, Bruce (Blanche) Kelso Bruce (the first black senator of the US - in 1875, he was born a slave, educated when he was a slave then went to college when he was freed and got elected by WHITES in a racist time), George Washington Carver, Mae Jamison (First Black Woman in Space), Colin Powell, Condi Rice heck even P Diddy (who worked and contunies to work his ass off to get where is he at, he never asked for any hand me outs) instead of the Jesse Jackson, Rev Sharptons or Democrats who believe the Blackman is inferior and needs constant helping by their white fathers! All the above Americans named believed you should stand on your own two feet and can achieve anything in America if you put you mind to it!

What makes you believe that YOU should lecture black people?

:doubt:What makes you believe that you should lecture black people? Who are you to say these great Americans that happen to be black are any less black then you? Because they don't subscript to you're brainwashed groupthink? People like you are a joke, you seek to trivialize and diminish these people because they have different views then you. I say you're a bigot .. You discriminate against conservative Blacks, Don't come here with you're holier then thou attitude... "Uncle Toms"... Give me a friken break. It's people like you who are the problem in this country not patriots like Allen West.

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

A REAL, informed, intelligent, honorable, righteous man to be sure.

HE ACTUALLY REALLY WANTS TO HELP HIS COMMUNITY. Instead of continuing to pedal the same old, tired, pathetic, self-destructive welfare dependency many Jackass Uncle Toms do.

I really like how Republitards try to prop up their well trained Negro lapdogs as the cream of the crop and best of the best and how they infuse these well trained Negroes with the same superiority complex that racist whites have, its no surprise that Uncle Thomas Republitards, just like their equally racist white masters whom they parrot, look down on black people as inferior people.

This are the type of Negroes Republitards praise

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pnXj1ppsx0[/ame]

And these especially love scum like this:

09-26-02dnews-13b.jpg

Forum List

Back