Alleged Voter Suppression Thread

Hey,TdM:

It looks like you must have overlooked it. Well, better safe than sorry. So once again here are the questions you have been running away from.

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

There is absolutely no way shes going to honestly answer your questions.....
But this is pretty interesting to watch.. Lol!

TderpM can't even wave the white flag of surrender. That would be ADMITTING what a coward she is.

She is a coward, but isn't even forthright enough to acknowledge it.

Maybe I was unfair, though.

Maybe those questions WERE simply too difficult for her.

how are 90% of the black voters in this country prejudice against black people ?

Well, she's here. Can't miss it this time. So here' another chance for TderpM:

The courts wont recognise any of your stupid false questions either

what's wrong with you? Can't you prove your statements???
Why can't you answer the questions? Don't have an answer???
If you can't prove what you're saying...that just proves your nothing but a lying hack and all you want to do is irritate people.

What are you going to do when your president loses? Will you move to another country? Please?

It is 8:14 p.m. TderpM is STILL running away.

TderpM, here's what you're trying to run away from:

Since TdM has essentially hijacked one of Boop's threads, I figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

So this one is dedicated to TdM, but anyone can chime in.

This could work IF she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off REAL slowly for TDM's benefit.

Still RUNNING away like the typically gutless dishonest partisan liberal hack you are, TderpM?

Just offering you another chance to do the right thing.

Stop running.

Answer the questions.

I would like to say that I am surprised that she did not answer the two questions in the OP, but I am not.

Out of the first 72 posts, 19 of which were hers, she couldn't even answer those two simple questions and she wants us to believe she behaves civilly?

Immie

Last edited:
No one has been stopped from casting their votes. Where does this stuff come from?

If you demand a voter ID card or any form of identification from a prospective voter, you are guilty of suppressing the vote!

How can dead aliens vote for liberal Democratics if you're going to insist that voters should be citizens -- and living citizens at that?

Wanna consider WHY voter fraud requires some action?

State Rep. Hudson Hallum, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Election Fraud - ArkansasBusiness.com

A close local race. 8 votes. But the defendants -- including the fucker who "won" ADMIT that they engaged in conspiracy to commit voter fraud AND manipulating absentee ballots AND VOTES!

The four men who admitted manipulating absentee voter ballots and votes are Rep. Hudson Hallum, D-Marion, Kent Hallum, West Memphis City Councilman Phillip Wayne Carter and West Memphis Police Officer Sam Malone, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Little Rock.
Id.

Forum List

Back