Alleged Voter Suppression Thread

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

All aboooooooard!

bananatrain.gif

Ooh. It would probably be evil to only give TM access to the Rubber Room.

Probably.

... /sigh

I have predicted that TderpM would choose to duck, evade and ignore.

I also predicted that TdepM would not have enough integrity to answer the questions in the OP.

So far, I am right -- again.

since tdm has essentially hijacked one of boop's threads, i figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

So this one is dedicated to tdm, but anyone can chime in.

This could work if she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off real slowly for tdm's benefit.

do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in american elections?

tm?

just another place to put the facts of your republican decades long attempt to keep the american people from their right to vote so you can win elections.

Your ideas certainly dont win you any elections

All aboooooooard!

bananatrain.gif

There is no valid reason this thread shouldn't be in the politics arena.

I mean, it's not like I'm arguing that the ORBS killed Kenendy. [sic]

In fact, I'm not arguing that requiring voter ID is the same thing as voter suppression, either.

That kind of mindless bullshit comes from the likes of TderpM, who doesn't have enough integrity to explore it honestly.

since tdm has essentially hijacked one of boop's threads, i figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

This could work if she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off real slowly for tdm's benefit.

tm?

The weather service seems to suggest that there is not a chance of any snow in hell today.

just another place to put the facts of your republican decades long attempt to keep the american people from their right to vote so you can win elections.

Your ideas certainly dont win you any elections

The bit in blue, please.

Since TdM has essentially hijacked one of Boop's threads, I figured maybe she can be convinced to post here, instead, where her silly argument can be dissected.

So this one is dedicated to TdM, but anyone can chime in.

This could work IF she's willing to stay on topic and answer some preliminary questions. We'll start off REAL slowly for TDM's benefit.

Do you support the "right" of the dead to vote?

Do you imagine that aliens should have a right to vote in American elections?

tm?

The weather service seems to suggest that there is not a chance of any snow in hell today.

Yes. But I'm half-Finn, raised by a stubborn lunatic. I'm shooting for snow in hell.

Does the republican party have a history in the court records of disenfranshising voters?

without a doubt the republican party has a decades long history of trying to keep legal voters from voting.

lying about that wont make the court documents go away

Placing unwarranted restrictions on voting in an effort to address ‘fraud,’ when there is no evidence ‘fraud’ exists, is politically, not factually, motivated, and therefore subject to accusations of voter suppression.

The issue has nothing to do with allowing the dead or aliens to vote, as there is no evidence such ‘fraud’ has altered the outcome of any election.

For example:*

In Michigan in 2005, 132 votes were alleged to have been cast by deceased voters. The allegations were premised on a flawed match of voter rolls to death lists. A follow-up investigation by the Secretary of State revealed that these alleged dead voters were actually absentee ballots mailed to voters who died before Election Day; 97 of these ballots were never voted, and 27 were voted before the voter passed away. Even if the remaining eight cases all revealed substantiated fraud, that would amount to a rate of at most 0.0027%.

http://brennan.3cdn.net/e20e4210db075b482b_wcm6ib0hl.pdf

Consequently, a voter ‘fraud’ rate of at most 0.0027% does not constitute evidence of ‘fraud,’ and undermines the legitimacy of measures designed to address a problem that doesn’t exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back