Alleged Voter Suppression Thread

Meh...The real problem is past-posting, thus ending up with bigger vote totals than votes cast, like happened in Minnesota and Washington.

I've been rethinking the whole voter ID thing, and it's looking more and more like nothing other than a big fat distraction to me.

disinfo agent troll Liarability is trying to cover up the facts how there was vote fraud going on just like his handlers pay him to post propaganda all the time.Coming from Liarability its obvious he is worried the truth is out saying alleged.:lol::lol::lol::lmao: they sure pay him to come here constantly to make an ass out of himself.:lol::lol::D

disinfo agent troll Liarability is trying to cover up the facts how there was vote fraud going on just like his handlers pay him to post propaganda all the time.Coming from Liarability its obvious he is worried the truth is out saying alleged.:lol::lol::lol::lmao: they sure pay him to come here constantly to make an ass out of himself.:lol::lol::D
Meh...I don't believe that either.

I've just come to think that the whole issue is a contrived smokescreen....The best evidence of this are those reputedly opposed to ID for voting don't have any problems with making people show ID to get on an airplane, check into a hotel, or roadside "sobriety" checkpoints where the first question isn't "Have you been drinking?" but "Papers, please?"

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I just find it odd that poor people (the ones Liberals defend the most on this issue) can come up with an ID card to receive Welfare Benefits, yet somehow they would be unable to physically produce an ID card at the polls. A very intriguing mystery indeed.

I just find it odd that poor people (the ones Liberals defend the most on this issue) can come up with an ID card to receive Welfare Benefits, yet somehow they would be unable to physically produce an ID card at the polls. A very intriguing mystery indeed.
Well, there is that aspect to the issue, but that's also a distraction.

If it's pretty much a given that the vote fraud comes after the polls close, during the process of counting and compilation, what's all the nonsense about getting an ID about in the first place?

Why isn't anyone questioning the premise of being hectored for an ID to get on an airliner or check into a hotel?...Why isn't anyone questioning why our previously not-for-identification-purposes Slave Surveillance Numbers are now being required to get all sorts of ID from driver licenses, to occupational licenses, to non-interest bearing checking accounts, to damned fishing licenses?

Like I just said...There's something fishy going on here, and the vote fraud dog just don't hunt.

Meh...I don't believe that either.

I've just come to think that the whole issue is a contrived smokescreen....The best evidence of this are those reputedly opposed to ID for voting don't have any problems with making people show ID to get on an airplane, check into a hotel, or roadside "sobriety" checkpoints where the first question isn't "Have you been drinking?" but "Papers, please?"

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

No doubt about that.The proof is in the pudding that the establishment sabotoged Ron Pauls campaine.The RNC making up last minute rule changes at the very last minute to thwart his strategy he had of landing delegates to receive the nomination at the convention,out corrupt court system throwing out the lawsuit of delegates they filed against Romney just like I knew they would.

The courts are corrupt, our government institutions are corrupt,congress is corrupt bought off and paid for-anytime a good one gets in that wants to do good things like dennis kucinich or cythia mckinney for example,they get rid of them.

the establishment does not care if Obama gets reelected or Romney is the new president because both are willing puppets there to serve wall street and neither believe in the constitution and both are funded by goldman sachs and wall street there to serve their interests instead of ours so as long as one of them is president they dont care.

Obama and Romney are both members of the evil CFR organization.you cant become president if you are not a member.Paul is not so I pretty much knew the paul supporters were being too optimistic thinking he had a chance.

Nothing will ever change as long as we have this corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as a two party system.the only way things will ever change is to have a revolution which we are long overdue by several decades now so dont expect anything to change anytime soon. Oh and Romneys camp was caught red handed committing vote fraud.thats well known.

Meh...The real problem is past-posting, thus ending up with bigger vote totals than votes cast, like happened in Minnesota and Washington.

I've been rethinking the whole voter ID thing, and it's looking more and more like nothing other than a big fat distraction to me.

And I disagree with you on that. There are various manners and methods of vote-theft. Libs support all of them.

Meanwhile, there's no grounded basis to oppose stronger voter I.D. Laws which SHOULD apply to registration, too.

While we're on the subject of making an ass out of one's self, are there not any mirrors in your home?

And I disagree with you on that. There are various manners and methods of vote-theft. Libs support all of them.

Meanwhile, there's no grounded basis to oppose stronger voter I.D. Laws which SHOULD apply to registration, too.
Yeah, there is a grounded basis...If you show ID when you get registered and your voter card, that you exchange for a ballot, comes in the mail to the address listed on the ID, then the chances for fraud at that end are on a vastly lower order of probability than box stuffing and other chicanery by those tabulating the votes, which is the real problem.

The whole "papers please?" thing is getting seriously old.

9/11 Rimjob is a proponent of ANY fubar conspiracy theory that might make the gubmint look like a bunch of killers and power hungry evil criminals. 9/11 Rimjob is fucked up beyond any hope of redemption.

But when it comes to being even moderately proactive to prevent some son of bitch from voting two or more times in any one election for any one candidate, suddenly the fucking mutant piece of shit is not at all concerned with even the slightest notion of such criminal conspiracies.

9/11 Rimjob, you are a hypocritical and tragically stupid scumbag piece of crap.

True story, you bitch. Go suck another bag of dicks.

While we're on the subject of making an ass out of one's self, are there not any mirrors in your home?

thats something you excell at all the time in your posts with me.:clap2::clap2: such as the time you made an ass out of yourself saying kennedy expanded the vietnam war. I'll never live that one down,that was comedy gold at its best. :lol: might try and get your head out of your lovers butt Liar ability who cant stop his shitting problems as always.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back