Breaking: National Alert Issued On Sheriff Arpaio Investigating Birth Certificates

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
As you know Sheriff Arpaio has just announced in a presser that he will hold a press conference on July 17th to the media about what they have uncovered in their investigation into Obama's birthplace, especially the long form birth certificate. I was just cruising the net when I came across this National Alert just issued June 27th. It is an alert warning vital statistics departments in states to avoid Sheriff Arpaio's questions to them pertaining to vital birth records. It was issued by the National Association for Public Health Statistics and Information Systems (NAPHSIS). It states:

"Your office may have also recently received a survey from the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Arizona requesting specific information regarding birth registration. In order to avoid misinterpretations surrounding this survey, states that choose to respond should supply only the appropriate statutes and/or rules and regulations that govern the birth filing processes."

I think it was reported on Drudge Report a few days ago and elsewhere that Sheriff Arpaio sent a official Maricopa County lawman and a CCP investigator this time to the Hawaii Dept of Vital Statistics and other places in Hawaii to investigate people in that office that had anything to do with birth registrations, namely Barack Obama. I can only assume that this Alert was sent out in response to that investigation. It looks like someone doesn't want the Sheriff investigating Obama and to not reply to him or his department on a national basis anywhere in the states. The website for the information about the alert is a pro Obama website.

National alert issued on Sheriff Arpaio | Obama Conspiracy Theories

NAPHSIS

Last edited:
I love it one of his links even says Obama Conspiracy theories.

Gramps is right, even if everything you guys say is true. The Issue is a loser for the GOP right now in an Election year.

• Banned
Can you loons get back to investigating the hoaxed moon landing? It does less damage to our party.

A loon? You're calling me a loon for reporting a nationwide alert to avoid Arpaio questions to vital statistic agencies across the U.S.? You have know idea what you are talking about calling me a loon. It appears only a loon like yourself would think the moon landings were hoaxed when they clearly weren't. You are part of the problem with the republican party. Do you believe Article 2 Section 1 in the framers original intent should be upheld to the fullest?

Can you loons get back to investigating the hoaxed moon landing? It does less damage to our party.

A loon? You're calling me a loon for reporting a nationwide alert to avoid Arpaio questions to vital statistic agencies across the U.S.? You have know idea what you are talking about calling me a loon. It appears only a loon like yourself would think the moon landings were hoaxed when they clearly weren't. You are part of the problem with the republican party. Do you believe Article 2 Section 1 in the framers original intent should be upheld to the fullest?

Yes im calling you a loon. If you think this issue wont damage the GOP you're out there.
Has nothing to do with Article 2 and everything to do with timing. You guys had nearly 4 damn years to investigate this. Now you want to bring it up on the eve of an election when even if any validity came of it, it would be drawn out till after the election that you damaged in the process. Put your country before your hatred dimwit

• Banned

Put your country before your hatred dimwit
No. You put your US Constitution before politics like the good Sheriff is trying to do to ward off more consitutional crisis this Obama has put us in. Upholding the Constitution and making sure Article 2 Section 1 is being upheld is national security number one. To ignore that just shows your blatant stupidity and ignorance as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. You sound like a criminal who's been in prison with that attitude.

Put your country before your hatred dimwit
No. You put your US Constitution before politics like the good Sheriff is trying to do to ward off more consitutional crisis this Obama has put us in. Upholding the Constitution and making sure Article 2 Section 1 is being upheld is national security number one. To ignore that just shows your blatant stupidity and ignorance as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. You sound like a criminal who's been in prison with that attitude.

Why did you alter my post? Are you stupid? Do you believe people cant see the conversation right above this post?

Ps. You're still a loon :badgrin:

:321:

i have reported all of the usual suspects, including myself, to attackwatch.com.

National Alert? I live in Maricopa County, Arizona and listen to conservative talk radio, read two local newspapers and watch two local newscasts everyday. Yet, the "National Alert" never made it to the county in which Sheriff Joe lives and sheriffs. I wonder why not?

The notice read, "states that choose to respond should supply only the appropriate statutes and/or rules and regulations that govern the birth filing processes."

A reminder that the law must be followed.

Sheriff Joe will be going to prison sooner than later, and that will be appropriate for such an unAmerican official in the Joe McCarthy mode.

If Sheriff Joey has such important information regarding where the President was born, why is he waiting all the way to the 17th to release it? :dunno:

Shouldn't we know these vital things now?

Forum List

Back