More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
None of which happened to an appreciable degree.

We really need to start coming up with solutions fast to tame this beast.

As I wrote in a few threads the Democrats solution is obeying the law and obtaining the ID’s for the voting base in States like Georgia and then hope those people will vote in people that will change the law.

If that were to happen the right will then attempt to change the law again because it failed to benefit them...

Pass all the laws you want but sooner or later someone like me will teach the left how to outmaneuver the right...

As I wrote in a few threads the Democrats solution is obeying the law and obtaining the ID’s for the voting base in States like Georgia and then hope those people will vote in people that will change the law.

If that were to happen the right will then attempt to change the law again because it failed to benefit them...

Pass all the laws you want but sooner or later someone like me will teach the left how to outmaneuver the right...
So that is your prescription for American politics ? Outmaneuvering ?

Didn't occur to you that the free and fair elections held by AMERICAN CITIZEN voting, is what is correct ?

So that is your prescription for American politics ? Outmaneuvering ?

Didn't occur to you that the free and fair elections held by AMERICAN CITIZEN voting is what is correct ?

If they have a State issued ID that allow them to vote mean they are legal to vote...

Do illegals vote?

Yes, but not at a level to swing any election and those caught should be deported to Syria and left there so they can not make it back here...

I have been calling for CITIZENSHIP ID proof for voting for YEARS. Nobody has been listening.

Georgia does something right and they get nothing but flak. I think the education system has failed us all and what the US the once Republic is really supposed to be. It surely isn't a Republic anymore and has been taken over from the inside out. Even our own military won't protect it's citizens because they are also part of the corruption and have been taken over.

You have lost your mind.

Paul Weyrich agrees:

"I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

I have been calling for CITIZENSHIP ID proof for voting for YEARS. Nobody has been listening.

Georgia already has strict voter registration laws and routinely purges the system of the deceased, those who have moved and those who haven't voted in several elections.. This is just an effort to exclude citizens from voting... Big mistake for the GOP.. Too many people here think the right to vote is sacred and Georgians should be encouraged to vote.

Paul Weyrich agrees:

"I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

How the GOP Plans to Suppress the Vote and Sabotage the ...

Jul 16, 2020 · The conservative Heritage Foundation — whose co-founder Paul Weyrich once told a group of evangelical leaders that “I don’t want everybody to vote” because “our leverage in the elections quite...

Lol.. You right-wing loons do not know what you want. Now, you want a national identification card. You were opposed to it for years, but now you want it. You also want ”papers” for citizens like they have in authoritarian countries. When the police pull you over for some minor offense, if you do not have your ”papers” you are taken to the gulag. If you care for democracy, do not vote for these right wing goons.

Lol.. You right-wing loons do not know what you want. Now, you want a national identification card. You were opposed to it for years, but now you want it. You also want ”papers” for citizens like they have in authoritarian countries. When they pull you over for some minor offense, if you do not have your ”papers” you are taken to the gulag. If you care for democracy, do not vote for these right wing goons.

Seems to me that its a certain tough guy posturing.... Not very bright or effective.

Lol.. You right-wing loons do not know what you want. Now, you want a national identification card. You were opposed to it for years, but now you want it. You also want ”papers” for citizens like they have in authoritarian countries. When they pull you over for some minor offense, if you do not have your ”papers” you are taken to the gulag. If you care for democracy, do not vote for these right wing goons.
Which is funny because these same folks freak out over "vaccination passports"

Seems to me that its a certain tough guy posturing.... Not very bright or effective.
They’re idiots.

Forum List

Back