Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Walmart Death: Alleged Shoplifter Dies After Altercation With Employees

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.

So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.

I love a story with a happy ending.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

The police report said that the alleged shoplifter left the Walmart through the front door with two DVD players at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He was detained in the parking lot by two Walmart associates and a security officer.

Police arrived to find the employees on top of the suspect, who was reportedly unresponsive and bleeding from his nose and mouth.

A preliminary investigation indicates the victim was placed in a chokehold by the security officer, reports The Atlanta Journal Constitution. However, the cause of death has not yet been released.

So, a couple of Made In China dvd players are worth more than a human life. Sad and sick but the rw's will celebrate this killing as part of the xmas spirit.

If only WalMart had shot the guy. Then rw's could be REALLY happy about this death.

You're a fucking idiot.

Was the intent to kill him, Lud? :eusa_eh:

Let's see what all the facts are before we rush to judgement in the media, OK?
I know that isn't a liberal way of doing things, but.....let's try it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qRs2dBoK0&feature=player_embedded]Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During WalMart 2012 VERY SAD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Boo fucking Hoo... A dead criminal. I truly hope it was worth it.

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

Anyone caught stealing from me, will be shot. And he/she will not survive.

Boo fucking Hoo... A dead criminal. I truly hope it was worth it.

oops, sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out.

Another creep who values two China dvd's and WalMart more than a human life.

Never mind guns. My bet is you scummy rw's would love to water board petty criminals before skinning them alive.

And the moral of the story is:

Actions have consequences. When you instigate a chain of events, sometimes the results are tragic.

Jeezus effing krist, the scum is coming out of the woodwork.

Wish I had included a poll with this thread. I'd ask how many of you bloodthirsty scum bags considers yourself a "christian".

WWJK = Who Would Jesus Kill?

nola is the real idiot, tn can't spell, meister is right but katzenbitch gets first prize for being the real hack and for not disappointing me.

According to him/her/it, shoplifting a couple of hundred dollars worth of China shit from the rw shopping mecca carries the death sentence.

Of all the really sick and sad rw's on this board, katzen is the bottom feeder, beating out Stephanie and willow.

You are the one making the retarded-ass assertion that the death of a shoplifter is some rw utopia.

How old are you, five? You present yourself as an immature, whiny little dickweed with the critical thinking skills of a crackhead.

Grow the fuck up.

Jeezus effing krist, the scum is coming out of the woodwork.

Wish I had included a poll with this thread. I'd ask how many of you bloodthirsty scum bags considers yourself a "christian".

WWJK = Who Would Jesus Kill?

Thou Shall Not Murder......quite different than thou shall not kill a thief stealing your stuff.

Are you suggesting that a person doesn't have the right to protect their property from thieves?

At least the dvd players were worth more than a bottle of orange juice.

Girl, 15, Shot to Death Over Orange Juice - Los Angeles Times

A 15-year-old girl was shot to death Saturday morning by the owner of a liquor store in South Los Angeles who said she struggled with the juvenile after she allegedly tried to steal a bottle of orange juice, authorities reported.

The solution is not to protect shoplifters. The solution is not to shoplift in the first place. Then we don't have to judge the relative value of a couple of cheap dvd players and orange juice. It becomes the act of stealing whether it's orange juice or diamonds.

Shoplifters are like any other kind of looter. If we would shoot a looter why not a shoplifter?

WalMart Security has no more Police Powers than the average citizen does under the Constitution which is Citizens Right to Arrest.

The Security Guard in question can only say "I'm placing you under Citizens Arrest!" and then wait until the REAL COPS show up who THEN arrest the SUSPECT if need be.

The dead guys family is gonna' have a huge Payday in Court.

By the way this isn't a Left vs Right issue or a Gun issue, it's a "Rampant Consumerism" problem mixed with a Security Guard who doesn't know or understand the Law.

For those who didn't notice, the rabid rw's want this guy killed without a trial.

Have a nice day.

ooooooooooooooooooooo

scary keyboard kommando

:lmao:

WalMart Security has no more Police Powers than the average citizen does under the Constitution which is Citizens Right to Arrest.

The Security Guard in question can only say "I'm placing you under Citizens Arrest!" and then wait until the REAL COPS show up who THEN arrest the SUSPECT if need be.

The dead guys family is gonna' have a huge Payday in Court.

By the way this isn't a Left vs Right issue or a Gun issue, it's a "Rampant Consumerism" problem mixed with a Security Guard who doesn't know or understand the Law.

Are you saying you cannot detain the person that you're placing under a citizen's arrest?

If so, then you are very wrong. The definition of citizen's arrest is any restraint or detention of a criminal suspect by a person who is not an authorized law enforcement official. And you can use reasonable force in doing so. However "reasonable force" is subjective.

Forum List

Back