Alleged new Deal proposes Two-State Solution

The image sounds logic but this is not how international law works.

When someone breaks international law ... do you call an international cop?
Problem with this law is that the cop is the culprit mostly.

Sure, did the EU stop funding settlements in Sahara?

:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:
The questions is, is there anything the EU is not funding?

Then don't run around with a diaper full of poo blaming others for the stink.
Which part of Berlin are You giving to the caliphate?
I see, this is why you applied this sticker. That´s not a good idea. Mad people might insult or attack you.

And the caliphte of Gaza and kingdom Jordan
Allegedly...

The term lost all meaning.

D2mvOMdX0AAe7kk.jpg

Usually when people mention the words "international law" they mean something vague that UN members mindlessly repeat in unison wishing it to become reality, but has nothing in common with any binding law.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg
It is set of very simple rules the nations agreed upon.

Which none of them follow, contrary to the UN charter itself
that includes binding obligations to the Jewish Nation in that territory.

What international law does not oblige for is - establishment of an Arab state.
The sovereignty of each nation is the foundation of international law. Only a sovereign nation is able to agree to an implement international law. When there are terrorists threatening a country, the UN-countries must help.
You claim it is unacceptable when Arab nations create a union. But that is what countries do. I guess it is not not just the others.
Why can´t Israel make peace with neighbors? The others are not much better. Saudi Arabia, ect. But they are secular and no anti-semitism is on their agenda, so this should not be a problem. So now there is Iran in Syria and Lebanon.

Can't believe anyone would come out with such a disingenuous statement:

"Why can't Israel make peace with its neighbors?"

Are we still living in the Stone Age?

And the caliphte of Gaza and kingdom Jordan
Allegedly...

The term lost all meaning.

D2mvOMdX0AAe7kk.jpg

Usually when people mention the words "international law" they mean something vague that UN members mindlessly repeat in unison wishing it to become reality, but has nothing in common with any binding law.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg
There is a great misinterpretation of the Mandate.

I know, 9 years and You still don't get it,
no Arab nation is suggested or even mentioned anywhere in the text.
That doesn't address my post.

There was nothing specific to address,
I'm sure You have nothing that could change international law.

I see, this is why you applied this sticker. That´s not a good idea. Mad people might insult or attack you.

What do you mean, might ?

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

The sovereignty of each nation is the foundation of international law. Only a sovereign nation is able to agree to an implement international law. When there are terrorists threatening a country, the UN-countries must help.
You claim it is unacceptable when Arab nations create a union. But that is what countries do. I guess it is not not just the others.
Why can´t Israel make peace with neighbors? The others are not much better. Saudi Arabia, ect. But they are secular and no anti-semitism is on their agenda, so this should not be a problem. So now there is Iran in Syria and Lebanon.

Did I claim that?
All I said, there're are already at least 2 Arab states in that territory,
and that there's no moral or logical reason for Israel to relinquish any land for another one.
If you can´t get along imagine what you would do without the US. Their could be a diplomatic and permanent solution that can only benefit, when costs turn into income.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

It is true that Jews can live anywhere in Palestine. What is always left out is that Jews are to become citizens of Palestine. Of course citizens of Palestine can live anywhere in Palestine. There is no mention of the rights of foreign nationals.

ART. 7.
The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

Be careful,your women might be actually raped on main squares while you get jailed for saying "Muslim".
What, all of a sudden "2 state solution" doesn't look like a good idea?

I say, go forth show by example, I'll get the popcorn.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

The question is:
Is Israel able to propose a political map at the UN that Tel Aviv claims belongs to them. Would the UN be able to negotiate this map with neighboring states and submit an answer?
Very simple.

Be careful,your women might be actually raped on main squares while you get jailed for saying "Muslim".

The consequences are not part of the joke.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

It is true that Jews can live anywhere in Palestine. What is always left out is that Jews are to become citizens of Palestine. Of course citizens of Palestine can live anywhere in Palestine. There is no mention of the rights of foreign nationals.

ART. 7.
The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

Because Jews are not considered foreign nationals but rightful claimants to national sovereignty.
So where is there an obligation for or even a mention of an Arab nation?

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

The question is:
Is Israel able to propose a political map at the UN that Tel Aviv claims belongs to them. Would the UN be able to negotiate this map with neighboring states and submit an answer?
Very simple.

Isn't it just!

:eek:

How naive are you? :cool:

The question is:
Very simple.

Isn't it just!

It is just a general question.

ART. 7.

Because Jews are not considered foreign nationals but rightful claimants to national sovereignty.
So you are going to argue with documents? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ART. 7.

So you are going to argue with documents? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where is that document that mentions an Arab nation?
Come back when You have that fixed.

:itsok:

ART. 7.

Nowhere. Palestine was not for any particular ethnic or religious categories.

ART. 7.

Nowhere. Palestine was not for any particular ethnic or religious categories.
I agree, nowhere, therefore can't back that delusional none sense.
And the document You just quoted contradicts the later.

Last edited:

The question is:
Very simple.

Isn't it just!

It is just a general question.

If it's just general, why are you über concerned about Israel?

The consequences are not part of the joke.

So are consequences for not giving half Berlin to the caliphate.
Yet cabbage grows.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

Did I claim that?
All I said, there're are already at least 2 Arab states in that territory,
and that there's no moral or logical reason for Israel to relinquish any land for another one.
If you can´t get along imagine what you would do without the US. Their could be a diplomatic and permanent solution that can only benefit, when costs turn into income.
I could actually argue otherwise,
American support came only as a result of our standing alone relying only on G-d's help,
and that American moves that endanger Israel usually coincide with dire circumstance, as eventually any empire in history.

Where was the US during our independence war?

Last edited:

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg

The question is:
Very simple.

Negotiations with whom specifically?
I have an idea, let's your Markel show us how to negotiate with the Sharia Police
and we'll take our notes as it goes. Be kind report back on the generous suggestion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back