Alleged new Deal proposes Two-State Solution

So you are going to argue with documents? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Where is that document that mentions an Arab nation?
Come back when You have that fixed.

:itsok:
Nowhere. Palestine was not for any particular ethnic or religious categories.

Actually, you are ignorant of islamist history. When the Ottoman caliphate was able to enforce Islamist rule, the geographic area of Palestine was "for" the political, social and religious advantage to Moslems.

The Islamist entity enforced this with the imposition of the Dhimmi status for non-Moslems.
The Ottoman Empire eliminated dhimmi status in the mid 19th century and the Palestinians never mention bringing it back.

You need to update your propaganda.

The collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1924 was more an obligatory gesture. For nearly one hundred years prior to that, the "empire" was slowly eroding under the dead weight of its inability to sustain itself. It was more a function of a western world that was moving beyond the relics of theocratic totalitarianism which the islamist world has yet to do.

The Arab-Moslem fascists are aware they can't impose the Dhimmi status so their solution is the Hamas charter or the solution proposed by Abbas.

Abbas wants 'not a single Israeli' in future Palestinian state - Reuters

You need to update your taqiyya.

I have posted this before. Of course there will be no response. Just recently the PLO formally declared Israel has no rights to the Western Wall. Ask why the PLO declared this IF they really want a “ Two State Solution” and make “ peace” there will be no response

Actually, you are ignorant of islamist history. When the Ottoman caliphate was able to enforce Islamist rule, the geographic area of Palestine was "for" the political, social and religious advantage to Moslems.

The Islamist entity enforced this with the imposition of the Dhimmi status for non-Moslems.
The Ottoman Empire eliminated dhimmi status in the mid 19th century and the Palestinians never mention bringing it back.

The collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1924 was more an obligatory gesture. For nearly one hundred years prior to that, the "empire" was slowly eroding under the dead weight of its inability to sustain itself. It was more a function of a western world that was moving beyond the relics of theocratic totalitarianism which the islamist world has yet to do.

The Arab-Moslem fascists are aware they can't impose the Dhimmi status so their solution is the Hamas charter or the solution proposed by Abbas.

I have posted this before. Of course there will be no response. Just recently the PLO formally declared Israel has no rights to the Western Wall. Ask why the PLO declared this IF they really want a “ Two State Solution” and make “ peace” there will be no response

Telling as well, is the fact that Israel has turned over authority of the over to the temple mount to the Waqf.....the Muslims.

Christians and Jews cannot pray or even bring a Bible.

Telling as well, is the fact that Israel has turned over authority of the over to the temple mount to the Waqf.....the Muslims.

Well, according to Halachah (Jewish law), we are not ritually pure anymore and cannot tread on the Temple Mount, and especially not the Holy of Holies, where only the High Priest may enter on the Day of Atonement.

Well, according to Halachah (Jewish law), we are not ritually pure anymore and cannot tread on the Temple Mount, and especially not the Holy of Holies, where only the High Priest may enter on the Day of Atonement.

Are you purposely missing the point?

Why?

Why aren’t we ritually pure anymore? Reminds me of those who believe what the Hasidim preach; There should be no Jewish State until the Messiah comes

Why aren’t we ritually pure anymore? Reminds me of those who believe what the Hasidim preach; There should be no Jewish State until the Messiah comes

Two separate issues. I am a Zionist and fervently believe in the modern State of Israel. But when I was a just a kid, going up on the Temple Mount never was an issue because of religious views--Jewish ones. Now it became a hot-button issue and topic. I know, ILOVEISRAEL, that you're tremendously interested in the Western Wall. Visiting there was NEVER an issue. That was always considered sacred to Jews and safe to visit from all angles.

Two separate issues. I am a Zionist and fervently believe in the modern State of Israel. But when I was a just a kid, going up on the Temple Mount never was an issue because of religious views--Jewish ones. Now it became a hot-button issue and topic. I know, ILOVEISRAEL, that you're tremendously interested in the Western Wall. Visiting there was NEVER an issue. That was always considered sacred to Jews and safe to visit from all angles.

You really don't understand the issue, do you.

Who owns Jerusalem?

Before it was taken from Jordan, what rights did Jewish folks have there?

And now, not just controlling the Dome of the Rock, and Al Aqsa, Islam owns all of the passage that used to be open to Jews and Christians.

Who owns Jerusalem?

And now, not just controlling the Dome of the Rock, and Al Aqsa, Islam owns all of the passage that used to be open to Jews and Christians.

It is not a question of ownership. Israel is sovereign over Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, both by treaty and in point of actual fact. Jordan, by treaty, is recognized to have a special and historic role in the Muslim Holy shrines. The current status quo is directly related to security needs (caused by Arab Muslim violence), but must end at some point as it violates the rights of peoples to practice their religious faith.

Who owns Jerusalem?

It is not a question of ownership. Israel is sovereign over Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, both by treaty and in point of actual fact. Jordan, by treaty, is recognized to have a special and historic role in the Muslim Holy shrines. The current status quo is directly related to security needs (caused by Arab Muslim violence), but must end at some point as it violates the rights of peoples to practice their religious faith.

" it violates the rights of peoples to practice their religious faith."

As is the case in every Muslim controlled nation.

Who owns Jerusalem?

So what? Who cares about any prior treaties? If the official statement of the PLO is that Israelis are NOT entitled to the Western Wall I see nothing wrong with Jews having the right to have access to Temple Mount

RE: Alleged new Deal proposes Two-State Solution
※→ Bleipriester, et al,

Well, I understand what you mean. But it is not the "Arab" component that is the viral issue; but rather the "Islamic" component that is "perceived" to be toxic. And, as of now, the correlation between anti-social behaviors and criminal activity (that is politically oriented) is not yet confirmed. BUT! Confirmed or not, in this time period, there are many many people that make a direct association between some of the most heinous and coercive activities and "Radical Islamic" notions.

There are too many Arab countries.
(MAPS of COINCIDENCE)

% of Muslims Want Sharia Law.jpeg Terrorism Risk in MENA.jpg Terrorism Risk in MENA.jpg Significant Muslim Populations.jpg
Now looking at these, one "could" make an argument that there is some sort of association between "terrorism" and "Muslim countries."
(COMMENT)

The association is remarkable. BUT! It is one of those things we simply don't talk about except in hushed whispers. No one wants to say that in the latter period of the 20th Century and early part of the 21st Century, many western populations saw (in hushed tones) that there was a direct link. And they did not want to say it out loud because it would immediately bring on the Arab defense that it was:

◈ Stereotyping
◈ Discrimination by race
◈ Discrimination by religion
◈ Xenophobic
◈ An association made by the Illiterate​

Another anomaly associated here is that the 1948 War of Independence, 1956 Right of Passage Conflict Conflict, the 1967 Six Day War, and the 1973 Kom Kipper War all were directly linked to the same core countries that are today, still associated with terrorist countries.

BUT! Again, this is just one aspect. Could it be that no particular Arab Palestinian internal movement actially wants the conflict to end?

Just My Thought,,,,,

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• map-terror-risk-countries-1132104.jpg
    map-terror-risk-countries-1132104.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Significant Muslim Populations.jpg
    Significant Muslim Populations.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 101
  • % of Muslims Want Sharia Law.jpeg
    % of Muslims Want Sharia Law.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Terrorism and Security Dashboard.jpg
    Terrorism and Security Dashboard.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Who owns Jerusalem?

So what? Who cares about any prior treaties? If the official statement of the PLO is that Israelis are NOT entitled to the Western Wall I see nothing wrong with Jews having the right to have access to Temple Mount

Treaties are the FOUNDATION of international law. You can't just go around breaking them.

Jews absolutely have the right to access the Temple Mount AND practice their religious faith there. That is enshrined in international humanitarian law, in treaties and in local sovereign Israeli law.

The only reason the Jewish people (and others) are prevented from practicing their religious faith, is because Muslims throw hissy fits involving guns, knives and explosives when told they have to share the Holy Site they usurped with the original owners. Israel is compelled to save the lives of Jewish people as a priority over the practice of their religious faith. It is a vile ugliness in the faith of Islam, and one that Muslims should be addressing. Its problematic, though as it challenges some pretty fundamental Islamic ideology.

Who owns Jerusalem?

Treaties are the FOUNDATION of international law. You can't just go around breaking them.

Jews absolutely have the right to access the Temple Mount AND practice their religious faith there. That is enshrined in international humanitarian law, in treaties and in local sovereign Israeli law.

The only reason the Jewish people (and others) are prevented from practicing their religious faith, is because Muslims throw hissy fits involving guns, knives and explosives when told they have to share the Holy Site they usurped with the original owners. Israel is compelled to save the lives of Jewish people as a priority over the practice of their religious faith. It is a vile ugliness in the faith of Islam, and one that Muslims should be addressing. Its problematic, though as it challenges some pretty fundamental Islamic ideology.

Well.....it's not as though Islam were a religion.......

"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion." Michael Savage

However, when Jordan made “ peace” with Israel in 1948 according to the “ International community “ Israel was to have access to Jewish Sites including the Western Wall and of course it was denied. The “ International Community “ didn’t do a thing. The same think would happen if the Palestinians ever got control of E. Jerusalem which is why it will never happen

RE: Alleged new Deal proposes Two-State Solution
※→ et al,

I don't know if I entirely agree.

The same thing would happen if the Palestinians ever got control of E. Jerusalem which is why it will never happen
(COMMENT)

But when I read this response by our friend "ILOVEISRAEL" → the image that immediately jumped into my mind is that the power personalities on both sides of the equation (Israeli and Arab Palestinian) don't really understand their religious beliefs, the teaching of the common Supreme Being, or the concept of faith-based driven peace. Both sides of the equation (Israeli and Arab Palestinian) are guided by leaders (both political and the clergy) that do not believe in "free will" (granted by the deity) or respect the Supreme Beings wisdom in support of the path chosen in "free will."

If you watched the Movie tale of King Arthur (2004 with Clive Owen, Stephen Dillane, Keira Knightley), you might recall that young Authur had a childhood mentor known as "Pelagius." You'll be interested in knowing that there actually was such a theologian who has condemned a heretic for rejecting the concept of divine grace through human "free will." "Free Will" is a form of "determinism" (ie much the same as slf-determinism) that we often discuss here. The freedom of religion is a paradox. All three major Abrahamic Religions spout "free will" but also act upon the accusation of heresy. You, in point of fact, are not permitted to practice any religion → just in any free will fashion, in any of the three Abrahamic Religions. And this is the paradox in the proximity of The Dome of the Rock (an Islamic shrine) and The Western Wall (a significant Jewish place of prayer). The Dome of the Rock → and → The al-Aqsa Mosque are sites within the Walls of the Temple Mount → also of great importance for Christians. In this confined and volatile location of religions that all have grave penalties for improper reverence at the site, beliefs, and worship → at the risk sparking an outbreak of violence is new every day.

One of the very surprising things about the Muslim side of the equation is the lack of a belief in determinism (free will) yet the constant argument that they are denied their right to "self-determination." To a lesser extent, it has been less than a century that the Western Christian world began to relinquish religious persecution against the Jewish practitioners; it has been only a quarter century that the Covenant on the respect and rights recognized in the freedom religion were granted in law in International Law. YET, will the Arab Nations of the world oppose the creation of a Jewish State, it is perfectly proper to have Islamic States. (This would be the paradox within a paradox.)

MosstRespectfully,
R

Which none of them follow, contrary to the UN charter itself
that includes binding obligations to the Jewish Nation in that territory.

What international law does not oblige for is - establishment of an Arab state.
The sovereignty of each nation is the foundation of international law. Only a sovereign nation is able to agree to an implement international law. When there are terrorists threatening a country, the UN-countries must help.
You claim it is unacceptable when Arab nations create a union. But that is what countries do. I guess it is not not just the others.
Why can´t Israel make peace with neighbors? The others are not much better. Saudi Arabia, ect. But they are secular and no anti-semitism is on their agenda, so this should not be a problem. So now there is Iran in Syria and Lebanon.

Did I claim that?
All I said, there're are already at least 2 Arab states in that territory,
and that there's no moral or logical reason for Israel to relinquish any land for another one.
If you can´t get along imagine what you would do without the US. Their could be a diplomatic and permanent solution that can only benefit, when costs turn into income.
I could actually argue otherwise,
American support came only as a result of our standing alone relying only on G-d's help,
and that American moves that endanger Israel usually coincide with dire circumstance, as eventually any empire in history.

Where was the US during our independence war?

Can You expand the thought?

Because Jews are not considered foreign nationals but rightful claimants to national sovereignty.
So where is there an obligation for or even a mention of an Arab nation?
So you are going to argue with documents? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And what is the Caliphate then?
Look up Sharia police in Gaza.

The sovereignty of each nation is the foundation of international law. Only a sovereign nation is able to agree to an implement international law. When there are terrorists threatening a country, the UN-countries must help.
You claim it is unacceptable when Arab nations create a union. But that is what countries do. I guess it is not not just the others.
Why can´t Israel make peace with neighbors? The others are not much better. Saudi Arabia, ect. But they are secular and no anti-semitism is on their agenda, so this should not be a problem. So now there is Iran in Syria and Lebanon.

Did I claim that?
All I said, there're are already at least 2 Arab states in that territory,
and that there's no moral or logical reason for Israel to relinquish any land for another one.
If you can´t get along imagine what you would do without the US. Their could be a diplomatic and permanent solution that can only benefit, when costs turn into income.
I could actually argue otherwise,
American support came only as a result of our standing alone relying only on G-d's help,
and that American moves that endanger Israel usually coincide with dire circumstance, as eventually any empire in history.

Where was the US during our independence war?

Can You expand the thought?

lol.

What Will Israel Look like in 5 Years with a Palestinian Arab State Alongside It?

Take a grim look into Israel's future should an Israeli government be elected that is in favor of dividing Jerusalem, expelling Jews from their homes, and establishing a Palestinian Arab state.

What Will Israel Look like in 5 Years with a Palestinian Arab State Alongside It?

Take a grim look into Israel's future should an Israeli government be elected that is in favor of dividing Jerusalem, expelling Jews from their homes, and establishing a Palestinian Arab state.

It will never happen because no Israeli Gov’t would be in favor of “ Right of Return” I’m glad they’re insisting on it

Forum List

Back