All You Pro Wilson People...

[
the only ones that aren't are those like you that had tried and convicted Officer Wilson before any evidence was shown because he's white and the thug that died was black. That's all that mattered to you and the rest of the panty wastes burning businesses of those totally unrelated to what happened.

Well, guy. The evidence was- Brown was unarmed and giving up. Period.

But that's the extreme minority view s0n............nobody is caring about this anymore except a few thousand protestors and the k00k left!!!

How a huge majority looks at Ferguson as of today..............

• Gang banger black holds up store
  • Police do their job and respond
  • Gang banger black goes for officers gun
  • Gang banger black gets his hat knocked off
  • The media incites racial shit
  • Nigga's gonna nig for a day or two.
  • Everybody has seen this same shit before.
  • Cant miss black Friday deals

s0n.......beginning to end............bad-ass month for you = more anger and misery.:2up::boobies::boobies:

But you can go ahead there and post up another 200 posts by the end of the weekend and add to your epic total in just a couple of years. Go........go........go..........it'll make you feel better s0n!!!:coffee:

[
the only ones that aren't are those like you that had tried and convicted Officer Wilson before any evidence was shown because he's white and the thug that died was black. That's all that mattered to you and the rest of the panty wastes burning businesses of those totally unrelated to what happened.

Well, guy. The evidence was- Brown was unarmed and giving up. Period.

But that's the extreme minority view s0n............nobody is caring about this anymore except a few thousand protestors and the k00k left!!!

How a huge majority looks at Ferguson as of today..............

• Gang banger black holds up store
  • Police do their job and respond
  • Gang banger black goes for officers gun
  • Gang banger black gets his hat knocked off
  • The media incites racial shit
  • Nigga's gonna nig for a day or two.
  • Everybody has seen this same shit before.
  • Cant miss black Friday deals
s0n.......beginning to end............bad-ass month for you = more anger and misery.:2up::boobies::boobies:

But you can go ahead there and post up another 200 posts by the end of the weekend and add to your epic total in just a couple of years. Go........go........go..........it'll make you feel better s0n!!!:coffee:
Those looting don't care about anything but getting free stuff.

It's a stretch to believe that after being shot twice that Michael Brown, while running away, suddenly decided to stop 40 feet later, turn around, stick his hand down his pants, turn the other hand into a fist at his side, and then charge Wilson.

Only one witness totally backs Wilson's story. Everybody else clearly saw Brown put his hands up.

Wilson is lying. Period. To believe Brown stopped, turned, and stuck his hand down his pants is just fucking stupid.
To say what forensics experts said is wrong makes you stupid.

I wont be. I live in a state that allows me to carry my .45

Any hooligans wanting "justice" for Gentle Giant who bring that nonsense to me...will join him

Keyboard tough guys are so impressive.
Abra cadabra... May a big burly couple of black thugs burn your house, attack you while carrying a bag of groceries, carjack your ride and no cops are around to save your sorry ass as you cry and snivel. That goes for ALL of you that conveniently forget what this "gentle giant" has done.

He didn't deserve to die, you nitwit.

Actually he did. If you judge by his actions.

He did everything a person SHOULD DO if they want to be killed by a policeman.

He asked for it and he got it.

Darwin's Law.

Big Mike.

An evolutionary reject.

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

Pro Wilson people LOL that's funny

What about pro justice people, those of us that don't want to see a man strung up just because of the opinion of vigilantes who do not know the facts.

How about those of us who favor punishment for Wilson if he was in the wrong

As for as your reference to Denny I personally do not worry about such nonsense. I live where I am free to carry and free to use up to lethal force to protect myself

Ever been in the middle of a race riot? I have. You think Reginald Denny knew what he was driving into that day?
That's why I say that anyone who thinks what happens in Ferguson stays in Ferguson is fooling themselves.

That wasn't a race riot you were in...it was an anti ugly people riot...you're lucky to be alive.

You live anywhere near Jasper, DuhTex? That's right, they don't have riots down in Texas. Whites drag blacks to death to keep 'em in line.

This week in history: Dragging death of James Byrd Jr.
This week in history Dragging death of James Byrd Jr. - Beaumont Enterprise

When you get to the woman who died from drinking too much water on a morning AM radio show contest and start campaigning against water, that's when i want you to call me so I can see you off the deep end.

I remember Reginald Denny getting bricks dropped on his head by black boys rioting. And they are doing the same thing now in Ferguson by burning down businesses of people that never did anything to them. But the real problem is all those poor violent ( or not) black boys that were killed by other violent black boys for NO reason whatsoever, where is the black community's outrage at their own messed up pointless violence? Why the SILENCE?

I remember Denny Rodman getting bricks dropped on his head by black boys rioting. And they are doing the same thing now in Ferguson by burning down businesses of people that never did anything to them. But the real problem is all those poor violent ( or not) black boys that were killed by other violent black boys for NO reason whatsoever, where is the black community's outrage at their own messed up pointless violence? Why the SILENCE?
Blacks can't come out an riot because Barack Obama has not done one fuckin' thing for them.

I remember Reginald Denny getting bricks dropped on his head by black boys rioting. And they are doing the same thing now in Ferguson by burning down businesses of people that never did anything to them. But the real problem is all those poor violent ( or not) black boys that were killed by other violent black boys for NO reason whatsoever, where is the black community's outrage at their own messed up pointless violence? Why the SILENCE?

We are all accustomed to the smell of our own farts, as odious as they may be to our noses.

Whereas others simply find the aroma unacceptably toxic.

I may have gas but i don't mind the smell.

Until I do mind it you will just have to hold your nose.

And if you make a big stink over it I will drop a load in your punchbowl.

Going forward, any white cop who responds to a call involving a black person deserves what they get.

They should know better now.

Are you advocating violence against white cops by blacks?

Nope, I'm pointing out that that specific color combination could get the cop fired or worse if he is accused of something. Whether he does it or not.

He just has to be accused.

Forum List

Back