"All this for a damn flag.." Michelle Obama

Well, I see the nasty rw's are still telling and retelling this lie.

Still no PROOF but they don't care cuz, for the right, a LIE is just as good.

If they tell it often enough....someone will believe it

she turned 45 before she could find a reason to be proud of her country. that's an indisputable fact. and she's ugly on top of that.

Let's lay our cards on the table. FLOTUS represents a minority faction of radical Americans who hate their own Country and laugh about the concept of patriotism but generally they are smart enough not to tip their hands until they gain total political power. Why do you think Barry Hussein plays with his balls rather than showing respect for the National Anthem? It's like a rapper sending a gang signal to his fans.

All I know is, neither Barry nor his Wookie knows how to stand at attention and render the proper (civilian) salute to the flag of the United States during the playing of the national anthem, the recitation of the pledge of allegiance, or at any other time, for that matter; both act as if it pains them to do so. Both of them have shown nothing but contempt for this nation, its constitution, its flag, or its Armed Forces. Accordingly, I want Barry to live out a long life in infamy as the defeated, ex-president of this country, in the permanent company of the Wookie (that ought to be punishment enough, while they have plenty of time to contemplate their failure to turn America into a Third-World cesspool). After that, they can both rot in hell.

Well it's obvious by their expressions that they weren't happy about something. I read lips all the time as I have a partial hearing loss. Not sure who the so called expert was but I do not agree. Also I am not too impressed with all the trashy foul language on this thread. If you expect people to believe what you say why don't you at least pretend to be educated and well spoken.

All I know is, neither Barry nor his Wookie knows how to stand at attention and render the proper (civilian) salute to the flag of the United States during the playing of the national anthem, the recitation of the pledge of allegiance, or at any other time, for that matter; both act as if it pains them to do so. Both of them have shown nothing but contempt for this nation, its constitution, its flag, or its Armed Forces. Accordingly, I want Barry to live out a long life in infamy as the defeated, ex-president of this country, in the permanent company of the Wookie (that ought to be punishment enough, while they have plenty of time to contemplate their failure to turn America into a Third-World cesspool). After that, they can both rot in hell.

Full of ******* and spicks.

Forum List

Back