"All this for a damn flag.." Michelle Obama

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The good thing about our kickin' Obama's ass out of the White House in 2012 is that the bitch goes with him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8&feature=related]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips

Whether that's what the wookie said or not, it'll be just as good to see her out of the black house as her POS, commie husband. They're two turds in a toilet.

m1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn you right wing losers are plain nuts, is there any context to this? Where? And if you follow the movement, it is hard to say what she says? As I read it, I think it says, 'Asaratis is a complete asshole.' but that is just me being honest about the qualifications for asshole status. You guys are sad, and damn is it possible that your loss in 2012 will send you any further down the asshole hole? Stupidity does it have a limit? Guess we'll learn next year.

How many threads have we had on this? Didn't this happen something like two years ago? Get over it.

Plus the evidence is in reading her lips, get me audio, and I might care.

Damn you right wing losers are plain nuts, is there any context to this? Where? And if you follow the movement, it is hard to say what she says? As I read it, I think it says, 'Asaratis is a complete asshole.' but that is just me being honest about the qualifications for asshole status. You guys are sad, and damn is it possible that your loss in 2012 will send you any further down the asshole hole? Stupidity does it have a limit? Guess we'll learn next year.

they are insane

No. It is you stupid Obama-lovin' motherfuckers that are insane. What she said was verified by people that can actually read lips.

Neither of the Obamas respect America or what it stands for. They are both anti-American, racist assholes. It is a shame that after they leave the White House we will have to pay Secret Service employees to protect their sorry asses 'til they die.

Obama could piss on a US flag right now an you leftist fucks would say "that was out of context" Obama could straight up say he despises capitalism and the US in general and you fucks would pretend like he never said it...

Get a clue jackass - Obama and his bitch hate the United States, that's been documented time and time again yet you idiots just ignore it....

Read his fucking books - they're nothing more than a racist, anti-capitalist, anti-United States manifesto.

No, you would just rather blindly follow the tyrant and assume all the funky shit he says is just "taken out of context" like your slave masters in the media tell you...

Obama could piss on a US flag right now an you leftist fucks would say "that was out of context" Obama could straight up say he despises capitalism and the US in general and you fucks would pretend like he never said it...

Get a clue jackass - Obama and his bitch hate the United States, that's been documented time and time again yet you idiots just ignore it....

Read his fucking books - they're nothing more than a racist, anti-capitalist, anti-United States manifesto.

No, you would just rather blindly follow the tyrant and assume all the funky shit he says is just "taken out of context" like your slave masters in the media tell you...

And you are example of a great American?

The good thing about our kickin' Obama's ass out of the White House in 2012 is that the bitch goes with him!

Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube

Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips

Wecome to the ESP club.Wht am I saying about you now?

Yeah, I'm exactly what a US citizen should be - a classical liberal capitalist small government patriot.....

Not only is Obama a fascist fuck that is out of touch with reality but he is also undermining every US solder that died for our present day freedoms by making a mockery out of our Constitution...

How many threads have we had on this? Didn't this happen something like two years ago? Get over it.

Plus the evidence is in reading her lips, get me audio, and I might care.

there was at least one thread that had audio, barely discernible. I listened to it repeatedly, but did not hear her make the comment attributed to her.

I find there is sufficient lack of evidence she said that to warrant my not giving a shit.

Yeah, I'm exactly what a US citizen should be - a classical liberal capitalist small government patriot.....

Not only is Obama a fascist fuck that is out of touch with reality but he is also undermining every US solder that died for our present day freedoms by making a mockery out of our Constitution...

what freedoms have you lost under Obama?

Forum List

Back