"All this for a damn flag.." Michelle Obama

Anyone in their right mind wouldn't call Obama a fascist, it is pretty simple.
And I am not telling you what a real citizen is, that is the point. There isnt a certain way a US Citizen should act EXACTLY. Like you stated when you said you act exactly like a US Citizen should.
And I am not apart of any party, kind of goes along with the individualism thing. ;)

So forcing people into a program isn't fascist? regulating the fuck out of farmers isn't fascist ? Bailing out GM/UAW with US tax dollars then turning around and smashing cars while giving away more taxpayer dollars while keeping your voting base employed isn't fascist?

It seems the majority of democrats in Congress do whatever the fuck Obama demands - from 2008-2010 he was the queen bee in the bee-hive. Obama said jump and the democrat majority said how high.

What regulations did Obama pass against farmers?

Go read about it - you have google.

"Obama farm regulations" there are only 6.9 million results.

Oh also lets not forget about Obama and the DOJ suing just about every state for enforcing federal laws, in the process ironically violating the Tenth Amendment in the process...

What she said was verified by people that can actually read lips.
No it wasn't.

Even if it was, lip reading is hardly accurate.
It has been estimated that only 30% to 40% of sounds in the English language are distinguishable from sight alone; the phrase "where there's life, there's hope" looks identical to "where's the lavender soap" in most English dialects
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lip_reading

Try mouthing "I wanna vacuum" to the nearest hottie. Better be your girl or wife or you'll get slapped.

Last edited:

Oh also lets not forget about Obama and the DOJ suing just about every state for enforcing federal laws, in the process ironically violating the Tenth Amendment in the process...

There are also 250,000,000 results for 'Mr. Nick' on Google. That doesn't mean that you have a clue.

So forcing people into a program isn't fascist? regulating the fuck out of farmers isn't fascist ? Bailing out GM/UAW with US tax dollars then turning around and smashing cars while giving away more taxpayer dollars while keeping your voting base employed isn't fascist?

It seems the majority of democrats in Congress do whatever the fuck Obama demands - from 2008-2010 he was the queen bee in the bee-hive. Obama said jump and the democrat majority said how high.

What regulations did Obama pass against farmers?

There are 84.4 million results for "Obama a Muslim" and 6.2 million for "Obama not a citizen, does that make those statements true?

The fact that you used the number of google hits as your verification of truth shows how utterly stupid you are.

Hahahahahaha.

The good thing about our kickin' Obama's ass out of the White House in 2012 is that the bitch goes with him!

Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube

Yes, folks, that is what she said, according to an instructor at a School for the Deaf and Blind who watched the video. The video is shown at normal speed, 3/4 speed, and 1/2 speed with no banners obstructing her lips

What a disgusting piece of shit.

You're unbelievably gullible. You'll literally believe anything they tell you about the Obamas so long as its bad.

So what did she really say? The consensus on All Deaf, a website for people who are hearing impaired, was that she said, "It's amazing how they fold that flag."

Yea, right! :lol

Her husband's reaction is just what you'd expect if she had said "It's amazing how they fold that flag".

Bullshit.

There are also 250,000,000 results for 'Mr. Nick' on Google. That doesn't mean that you have a clue.

I'd expect an irrelevant response like that from a progressive.

After all the names the lefties have called The Tea Party and Republicans and white people I have but one resonse.

cry us a fucking river why don'tchya?

So what did she really say? The consensus on All Deaf, a website for people who are hearing impaired, was that she said, "It's amazing how they fold that flag."

Her husband's reaction is just what you'd expect if she had said "It's amazing how they fold that flag".

Bullshit.

Besides, who the fuck says "It's amazing how they fold that flag" anyways...

That would be like going into McDonalds and saying "it's amazing how they wrap that cheeseburger"

We've only been wrapping flags that way forever....

Of course this is coming from Michelle who said in 2008 "it's the first time I've been proud to be an American." Not to mention all her other controversial ant-US statements..

After all the names the lefties have called The Tea Party and Republicans and white people I have but one resonse.

cry us a fucking river why don'tchya?

That's why I'm so hostile towards them, that and I hate them....

Funny part is they want tolerance and respect yet offer none. I suppose I'm an eye-for-an-eye type of person...

I guess they can dish it but cant take it. Certainly a bunch of cowards.

wow, bringing up lies AGAIN from over 2 years ago.... amazing, what lengths ya'll will go through to justify your own hatred towards our President.

You sound like toddlers and lose any credibility you may have had with "real life, serious stuff" ....with supporting this kind of childish, made up, crapola... shame on you all for being so darn silly....while thinking you're smart....tsk tsk tsk..... sheesh....

Defining what a US citizen should be like exactly is having no respect for what this nation stands for.
Calling Obama a fascist is disrespectful to a few million jews for starters, and a little offensive to others around you.

In what universe does fascism only apply to Hitler????

Go learn the word.....

Anyone who is offended my be calling Obamafuck a fascist is ignorant....

I have a good damn reason for calling him fascist. I would call him authoritarian, however that wouldn't be correct because he coddles his voting base (unions and major corporations that use union labor) and destroys the non-union middle class while he forces the non-union middle class to pay for all the bailouts hes thrown at his union voting base.

Obama has SELECTIVELY taken a big steamy pile of shit on middle class Main Street USA while he breastfeeds his communist unions with taxpayer money.....

Obamafuck is an selective oppressor, hence he's a fascist - not a true authoritarian. You can see that with his Obamacare waivers going to his fucking union buddies and his big business pals...

Fascism can be summed up as Tyrany over Liberty when people forget the lessons of history.

I would define fascism the same way just taking liberty/property from some (not others) via dictation...

As an example GM/UAW bailout, then cash for clunkers.

In effect Obamafuck bailed out and took over a business - then smashed a bunch of perfectly good cars and gave people "vouchers" to buy new UAW made cars - hence keeping UAW (an Obama voting base) working while millions of US citizens lost their jobs - not to mention taking millions of affordable autos off the road... Of course Obama didn't give a shit about GM as a company - he cared about UAW workers. If GM failed then 10's of thousands of UAW workers (Obamafuck voters) would lose their jobs... See Obama cared about them but he didn't care about the non-union employees - they didn't get bailouts - only the government and the unions did via every bailout and stimulus....

I don't think people understand how tyrannical and dedicatory that was....

Of course that is just one of the many fascist things Obama has accomplished.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Man, you are one stupid motherfucker. :lol:

wow, bringing up lies AGAIN from over 2 years ago.... amazing, what lengths ya'll will go through to justify your own hatred towards our President.

You sound like toddlers and lose any credibility you may have had with "real life, serious stuff" ....with supporting this kind of childish, made up, crapola... shame on you all for being so darn silly....while thinking you're smart....tsk tsk tsk..... sheesh....

Funny how you apes all say almost the same shit ...

The notion that Michelle Obama is "amazed" by "the way a flag is folded" is downright poppycock.

What type of true US citizen would be amazed by that? especially at 45.

Shes the First Lady and shes never seen a flag folded before - yet progressives deem her a patriot?

I wonder if she gets amazed when shes in a fast food joint when an employee wraps her burrito???

Of course you will believe Michelle was amazed at how the flag was folded (like its been folded for the last 200 fucking years)....

Bullshit.

Besides, who the fuck says "It's amazing how they fold that flag" anyways...

Ummm...somebody who is impressed with the precision and intricacy that entails the folding of the US flag by US service members.

Dumb ass.

Bullshit.

You're a fucking ape.... Have you ever been amazed by the way the flag is folded?

So Michelle is either an idiot that is impressed via folding, never seen a flag folded, said something else or deaf people who can read lips are liars...

Gullible fucks...

Bullshit.

Now there's the brilliant discourse we've come to expect from the oh so tolerant left.

But you're right I'm sure, that's exactly what she said...:eusa_whistle:

Bullshit.

You're a fucking ape.... Have you ever been amazed by the way the flag is folded?

So Michelle is either an idiot that is impressed via folding, never seen a flag folded, said something else or deaf people who can read lips are liars...

Gullible fucks...

Yeah, I am impressed by the way the US flag is folded by US service members. And?....

Are you impressed by how well the right-wing hate machine is able to brain wash your dumb ass? You are possibly the dumbest member on this entire board.

Forum List

Back