All these Muslims must be in big trouble

Too bad no one can translate the video. But if you fast forward to 2.42 one of the young girls is talking and she looks very sexualized. Tons of makeup. As much as I hoped this was a fake, I'm afraid it may not be.

Yes - we don't know any white, christian little girls who are sexualized, right?

pl_jonbenet_060817_ssv.jpg

Emma, why are you showing a wedding of a different date?

All this is fascinating to me and I think it's awesome that people are investigating it so much.

But there is some twisting going on at USMessageboard.

WND did not report that they were not child brides, they quoted someone denying it. Farah is playing it safe because 1. He's a professional 2. He's not about to jump on to anything without knowing the facts.

I agree. I said real early on I don't know. But I think the video LK offered up as the real wedding is completely bogis, you can tell by the lighting, it was overcast at the real one and LKs show direct sunlight and a whole different background.

The first two links that Emma posted aren't working for me, I don't know if the site is down or it's because I'm at my office which filters a lot.

Her third one is interesting, did you see the one from Al-Jazeera??? It spotlights a man that lost his leg and doesn't show him with any "bride" except a very young girl about the age of those in the picture in the OP. And at the end, it zooms in on her face pretty much giving the impression that she is the bride. See for yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYmtaXQHEtw"]YouTube - Hamas organises mass wedding in Gaza - 2 Aug 09[/ame]

The only "adult brides" I've seen were in LK's video, and that's not the same event. That one was in "shambles" this one has the limo.

And I agree with Chanel, they really sexualized those little girls.

But bottom line, I don't know. I got the email from a friend that seems to think the PhD is legitimate.

I was leaning toward it NOT being real until I saw the end of the al-Jazeera video.

First, Really sexualising those little girls, hmmmm, yup, Jon-Benet Ramsey comes to mind, and all that beauty queen from two months old on shit, and the "painted dolls," little girls taught from birth to be objects!

NOW, PAY ATTENTION: What the video was about was a people finding hope in a place of misery, in a place where life has been made a nightmare, and what the man talking about it said was that they are strong and life will go on, as ever much as they can.

Now here is an example of a "love video" and the man is neither marrying ALL the women, NOR the little girls who are in the video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uaiYQsa7CY"]YouTube - kazem al saher[/ame]

As for the thing about Muhammad and the child marriages, at that time that was the custom of ALL tribals in that area, as women/children were property, and the best way to protect was to put a tag on someone, i.e. "wife".

Example:

The Process of Marriage: Kiddushin and Nisuin

The process of marriage occurs in two distinct stages: kiddushin (commonly translated as betrothal) and nisuin (full-fledged marriage). Kiddushin occurs when the woman accepts the money, contract or sexual relations offered by the prospective husband. The word "kiddushin" comes from the root Qof-Dalet-Shin, meaning "sanctified." It reflects the sanctity of the marital relation. However, the root word also connotes something that is set aside for a specific (sacred) purpose, and the ritual of kiddushin sets aside the woman to be the wife of a particular man and no other.
Kiddushin is far more binding than an engagement as we understand the term in modern America; in fact, Maimonides speaks of a period of engagement before the kiddushin. Once kiddushin is complete, the woman is legally the wife of the man. The relationship created by kiddushin can only be dissolved by death or divorce. However, the spouses do not live together at that time, and the mutual obligations created by the marital relationship do not take effect until the nisuin is complete.

The nisuin (from a word meaning "elevation") completes the process of marriage. The husband brings the wife into his home and they begin their married life together.
In the past, the kiddushin and nisuin would routinely occur as much as a year apart. During that time, the husband would prepare a home for the new family. There was always a risk that during this long period of separation, the woman would discover that she wanted to marry another man, or the man would disappear, leaving the woman in the awkward state of being married but without a husband. Today, the two ceremonies are normally performed together.

Because marriage under Jewish law is essentially a private contractual agreement between a man and a woman, it does not require the presence of a rabbi or any other religious official. It is common, however, for rabbis to officiate, partly in imitation of the Christian practice and partly because the presence of a religious or civil official is required under American civil law.

As you can see, it is very easy to make a marriage, so the rabbis instituted severe punishments (usually flogging and compelled divorce) where marriage was undertaken without proper planning and solemnity.

Then later:
Prohibited Marriages...

The minimum age for marriage under Jewish law is 13 for boys, 12 for girls; however, the kiddushin can take place before that, and often did in medieval times.

Marriage

---------------------------------------------
MARRIAGE

It USED to be that marriage was a community issue, and so very much more than two people deciding to "get it on." Marriages were always arranged and approved by sets of parents, thus males asking fathers for the brides' hands in marriage, but chances were that the two were set up to meet and mate, and maybe think it was their own idea....

but as for this child marriage thing, comparing ancient customs and saying that "because then, it must be so now" is just plain stupid.

Palestinians are under Israeli law/and religious law because that is where they live, and so child marriage is no more a thing for them than it is for the Jews who in ANCIENT TIMES.... etc.

Exceptions:
Marriage Patterns in Palestine - Population Reference Bureau

now I wonder how their stats compare with our under age and childbirth stats here in the US?

Top 10 States With Highest Teenage Pregnancy and Birth Rates

Our teens are totally sexualised in dress, action and my media, and women more seen as "objects" than likely anyplace..... So, WHICH culture is most disgusting? And seems like a badge of honor here for young men to impregnate and then dump as many females as possible... So, WHICH culture is most disgusting?

Here is THE LAST CRUSADE. This guy is nothing but a crazy. He is waiting for the gullible to mail in the checks!

It eees a blasphemy to comment upon the marriage of the prophet Mohammed to the young child, Aisha.

Aisha may have been 6, but Mohammed coulda sworn she LOOKED like she was NINE!

Hubba hubba!

Underage marriage is a very, VERY big problem for Islam. Whether or not Jen's link is an example of it, it definitely is real.

And underage pregnancy and children being abandoned by male parents, and not being either supported or cared for is a HUGE problem in CHRISTIAN USA. Can we assume that MOST "Christian" (The US is a CHRISTIAN country) US males are people who abandon their children?

What are you REALLY doing about THIS "HOMELAND" issue?

Too bad no one can translate the video. But if you fast forward to 2.42 one of the young girls is talking and she looks very sexualized. Tons of makeup. As much as I hoped this was a fake, I'm afraid it may not be.

Yes - we don't know any white, christian little girls who are sexualized, right?

pl_jonbenet_060817_ssv.jpg

Nice diversion. Fail.

Underage marriage is a very, VERY big problem for Islam. Whether or not Jen's link is an example of it, it definitely is real.

And underage pregnancy and children being abandoned by male parents, and not being either supported or cared for is a HUGE problem in CHRISTIAN USA. Can we assume that MOST "Christian" (The US is a CHRISTIAN country) US males are people who abandon their children?

What a load of crap. Got some evidence of this rampant "Christian" problem? Or are you ass talking again?

"In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine for girls, 14 for boys. The law has occasionally been exploited by pedophiles, who marry poor young girls from the provinces, use and then abandon them. In 2000 the Iranian Parliament voted to raise the minimum age for girls to 14, but this year, a legislative oversight body dominated by traditional clerics vetoed the move. An attempt by conservatives to abolish Yemen's legal minimum age of 15 for girls failed, but local experts say it is rarely enforced anyway. (The onset of puberty is considered an appropriate time for a marriage to be consummated.)"

The Women of Islam - TIME

What a load of crap. Got some evidence of this rampant "Christian" problem? Or are you ass talking again?

"In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine for girls, 14 for boys. The law has occasionally been exploited by pedophiles, who marry poor young girls from the provinces, use and then abandon them. In 2000 the Iranian Parliament voted to raise the minimum age for girls to 14, but this year, a legislative oversight body dominated by traditional clerics vetoed the move. An attempt by conservatives to abolish Yemen's legal minimum age of 15 for girls failed, but local experts say it is rarely enforced anyway. (The onset of puberty is considered an appropriate time for a marriage to be consummated.)"

The Women of Islam - TIME

And we are talking about countries that A) have a tribal history, and B) until quite recently were under European domination and control.....

And here, in this country we have people who kidnap, abuse, and have children on defenseless victims, but that does not mean ALL MEN do this. This Garrido that held the Duggard girl is an abberration, and NOT EVEN ALL Mormons are abusers, either in spite of what FLDS are about...

Oh, and BTW, do you have a problem comprehending sarcasm? It would seem so!

Here is the list of marriage ages in the US: Marriage Laws in the US by Age

With consent of a parent or a judge, some are quite young...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Hampshire: A female between the age of 13 and 17 years and a male between the age of 14 and 17 years can be married only with the permission of their parent (guardian) and a waiver. A female below the age of 13 and a male below the age of 14 are not allowed to marry under any conditions. If both parties are nonresidents of NH and are below the age of 18 they cannot be married in NH under any conditions.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Georgia: If you are 16 or 17 years old, you may apply if accompanied by both parents who have given written consent. If the bride is pregnant, no parental consent is required if you submit a statement from a licensed physician certifying that the bride is pregnant. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other situations - Pregnant Teens: Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland and Oklahoma allow pregnant teens or teens who have already had a child to get married without parental consent. In Florida, Kentucky, and Oklahoma, the young couple must have authorization from a court. Maryland requires that the minor be at least 16.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even with parental approval, many states will require court approval when a person is 16 years of age or less. This means a judge can make it OK!
[/FONT]

If Jon Benet were going to be a flower girl, her attire and appearance would be fine. But she was sent out to compete for "the look".

If Jon Benet were going to be a flower girl, her attire and appearance would be fine. But she was sent out to compete for "the look".

Even little Flower Girls don't need the paint!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGBFgNxewc&feature=related]YouTube - Child Beauty Pageants- Sad Faces and Fake Smiles[/ame]

then there is this, bizarre and scary!

Uncoached - Pre-Teen Beauty Queens are More Than Disturbing |

They even get fake teeth for these kids so there are no gaps to show nature is in charge!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGBFgNxewc&feature=related]YouTube - Child Beauty Pageants- Sad Faces and Fake Smiles[/ame]

They even get fake teeth for these kids so there are no gaps to show nature is in charge!

That makes me cry. I can't stand seeing children unhappy like that, for no reason other than to make their parents popular. That's just another form of abuse to me.

That makes me cry. I can't stand seeing children unhappy like that, for no reason other than to make their parents popular. That's just another form of abuse to me.
the child "beauty" pagents make me sick
let em be KIDS
they will grow up and face the bullshit propaganda that women face 24/7, let em be kids till then

YouTube - Child Beauty Pageants- Sad Faces and Fake Smiles

the child "beauty" pagents make me sick
let em be KIDS
they will grow up and face the bullshit propaganda that women face 24/7, let em be kids till then

If the children have a genuine interest in it without any pushing from the parents, so be it, but most are forced into it, and it's not a fun life.

Forum List

Back