All these Muslims must be in big trouble

I would point that right back at you Echo. You don't know for a fact if it's real or not, but you sure are fast to go accusing me of doing what you're doing right now.

I said in the beginning I don't know. I don't have to make stuff up but you are.

The only hate I see is yours.

Where did I say I hate you oh righteous one? :cuckoo:

That you are FULL OF HATE, yes, but I never said I hate you. I think you have serious mental problems, and need to seek professional help jent. This fanatical crusade you are on is not going to cure whatever ails you, it's only going to make you more bitter inside.

If you didn't know if it was real or not when you first posted it, why did you even bother posting it in the first place, until you knew for sure?

:eusa_whistle:

I said the only hate I see is yours, and I do.

I did not say you said you hated me.

Can you see a difference?
are you learning yet not to trust WND and Newsmax yet?

i was looking for Islamic bridal gowns to see just what would be worns for an Islamic wedding, but the results were so varried it would be hard to say "this gown is an Islamic gown" over just about any other

I posted a link to a mass Hamas wedding just a few days after the one in the OP. There is a slide show of photos, and you can see how the brides dress. (you'll have to go back to that post, I've closed the window to the article, sorry)

Let's see if jent answers my question, instead of avoiding it or logging off like she does when cornered.

If you didn't know if it was real or not when you first posted it, why did you even bother posting it in the first place, until you knew for sure?

Even the usually anti-Islamic WND quotes Hamas leaders denying any kiddie-marriage, supposedly the youngest bride was 16 and most of them were above 18. Here: Hamas denies holding mass kiddie marriage

Ahmed Jarbour, the Hamas official in Gaza responsible for social activity, told WND the youngest girl to marry at the ceremony was 16 years old. He said most brides were above the age of 18.

Jarbour, like two other top officials contacted by WND, was offended by the suggestion Hamas would marry off little girls.

He explained the minors seen in the video were family of the bride or groom. He said it was tradition for little girls to dress in gowns similar to the bride. He said the little girls walking down the aisle with the grooms are family members of either the bride or groom.

A WND review of the video found some of the little girls, speaking in Arabic, state they are at the wedding of a family member. The girls interviewed do not say anything about themselves getting married.

Multiple calls to Palestinians who participated in the wedding affirmed the little girls are not themselves the brides.
I guess that clears that up.
Thanks.

yes, i know emma
the point was a Hamas mass wedding, vs an Israeli mass wedding
Neser got the point

'k

One of the videos I found online said something along the lines of the men celebrate and the women are not in attendance for that (for what was shown in the OP). That would go along with the skynews report.

Where did I say I hate you oh righteous one? :cuckoo:

That you are FULL OF HATE, yes, but I never said I hate you. I think you have serious mental problems, and need to seek professional help jent. This fanatical crusade you are on is not going to cure whatever ails you, it's only going to make you more bitter inside.

:eusa_whistle:

??? WND reported the facts. They quoted a Hamas official. What's the problem with that?

Let's see if jent answers my question, instead of avoiding it or logging off like she does when cornered.

I'm interested in hearing the answer myself. How about it jent?

If you don't give a different answer, this one will stand: She simply didn't give a shit and probably still doesn't if it is true or not. She's on a goddamn crusade against Islam. She is not an objective critic, she is a motherfucking zealot and misinformation and lies are just some of the tools to her.

??? WND reported the facts. They quoted a Hamas official. What's the problem with that?

Ahmed Jarbour, the Hamas official in Gaza responsible for social activity, told WND the youngest girl to marry at the ceremony was 16 years old. He said most brides were above the age of 18.

Jarbour, like two other top officials contacted by WND, was offended by the suggestion Hamas would marry off little girls.

He explained the minors seen in the video were family of the bride or groom. He said it was tradition for little girls to dress in gowns similar to the bride. He said the little girls walking down the aisle with the grooms are family members of either the bride or groom.

A WND review of the video found some of the little girls, speaking in Arabic, state they are at the wedding of a family member. The girls interviewed do not say anything about themselves getting married.

Multiple calls to Palestinians who participated in the wedding affirmed the little girls are not themselves the brides.

Isn't that her normal modus operandi in most of her bigotted "reports"??

Isn't that her normal modus operandi in most of her bigotted "reports"??

Yes it is.

As a mod, I should close this thread down, because it's based on a lie from some propaganda website.

But I'll leave it, so those can see NOT to believe everything you read on the internet, MOST OF ALL from certain posters of the USMB. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah, EZ, I'm so known for cowering from you...

1. I posted it because it was interesting and I still think it is.

2. I got a ton of GREAT feedback from great posters trying to see if it was true or not, which ROCKS. And I myself learned from it. Something that kinda works for a POLITICAL FORUM don't you think???

But ya know what EZ? Maybe I should be more like you and post hot topics like:

"Don't you hate it"
(inside) "when you have an itch on your back and can't reach"

Yeah, EZ, big contribution there.

Oh yeah, EZ, I'm so known for cowering from you...

1. I posted it because it was interesting and I still think it is.

2. I got a ton of GREAT feedback from great posters trying to see if it was true or not, which ROCKS. And I myself learned from it. Something that kinda works for a POLITICAL FORUM don't you think???

But ya know what EZ? Maybe I should be more like you and post hot topics like:

"Don't you hate it"
(inside) "when you have an itch on your back and can't reach"

Yeah, EZ, big contribution there.

Yeah, those threads don't add much but some laughter to this place.

You're right, I should be more like you and find some nutter propaganda web sites and post them as facts.

Remember, if someone makes up a website on the internet, whatever they say is true, right jent? That seems to always be your ONLY backup when posters on here ask you to back up your facts. :cuckoo:

You were caught in a lie. Admit it and move on, or call a doctor and get some help.

Well, EZ... did I call it or what?

Yes you did.

And,the lesson to be learned today is to IGNORE ANYTHING jent posts on here from now on, unless you need a good laugh! :lol:

I was already there after only having read a few of her posts.

LOL!

It's like a train wreck sometimes. I mainly ignore her fanatical ravings, but when she posted this lie, I had to chime in with you all! Must say it was fun!

Forum List

Back