All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The organization was founded in 1991 to promote more interaction between Israel’s Jewish and Arab populations, and to advocate for equal rights and opportunities. The seeds of the “Shared Regional Tourism” initiative — initially aimed at bringing Jewish tourists to Arab cities in towns — began in 2006 in Umm al-Fahm, and was funded by USAID in 2012.

Ramadan Nights guide Shireen Mahajna explains the five pillars of Israel an Umm al-Fahm mosque on June 22, 2017. (Amanda Borschel-Dan/Times of Israel)

The Ramadan Nights tours began as a “crazy idea” to change the image of the Wadi Ara region — viewed through newspaper headlines as a hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism and unrest — by inviting Jewish tour groups.

(full article online)

A Ramadan night on the town in Umm al-Fahm

Israel has the second highest incarceration rate in the world (325 prisoners per 100,000 population)

Note how UNHCR must include UNRWA's fake "refugees" among its statistics, inflating the number of refugees in the world from 17.2 million to 22.5 million - an inflation of 31% just to accommodate the bizarre UNRWA "working definition" of "refugee.

But this goes beyond that. UNHCR is careful to distinguish between refugees, internally displaced people and asylum seekers, all who have different legal statuses under international law.

UNRWA makes no such distinctions, and grotesquely goes beyond it.

(full article online)

.@UNRWA screws up UNHCR @refugees statistics ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

You people just don't understand why UNRWA was established. The only grotesque thing is the UN's collaboration with the Zionists that allowed the European colonization of Palestine when colonialism ran contrary to the charter of the UN.

UNRWA was established specifically for the Palestinians by the UN because it is the only case in history where the UN's direct action created the refugees. The UN members that voted against partition had predicted the outcome. After the disaster the UN had no choice but to try to mitigate the disaster they caused. Hence, there was unanimous support for the establishment of UNRWA and the concept of generational succession until the UN rights the wrong it caused.

It's a curse that has caused generations of helplessness and welfare. My parents were also refugees 70 years ago, after the War. But my dad worked himself up from the bootstraps, after losing his entire family. He never took welfare, and I never even thought of my parents as refugees. Likewise, 800,000 Jewish refugees from Arab lands were fully integrated into Israel. It's beyond ridiculous for there to still be Palestinian refugees today. Like Tom Petty sang, "You don't have to live like a Refugee!"

Israel has the second highest incarceration rate in the world (325 prisoners per 100,000 population)

Note how UNHCR must include UNRWA's fake "refugees" among its statistics, inflating the number of refugees in the world from 17.2 million to 22.5 million - an inflation of 31% just to accommodate the bizarre UNRWA "working definition" of "refugee.

But this goes beyond that. UNHCR is careful to distinguish between refugees, internally displaced people and asylum seekers, all who have different legal statuses under international law.

(full article online)

You people just don't understand why UNRWA was established. The only grotesque thing is the UN's collaboration with the Zionists that allowed the European colonization of Palestine when colonialism ran contrary to the charter of the UN.

UNRWA was established specifically for the Palestinians by the UN because it is the only case in history where the UN's direct action created the refugees. The UN members that voted against partition had predicted the outcome. After the disaster the UN had no choice but to try to mitigate the disaster they caused. Hence, there was unanimous support for the establishment of UNRWA and the concept of generational succession until the UN rights the wrong it caused.

It's a curse that has caused generations of helplessness and welfare. My parents were also refugees 70 years ago, after the War. But my dad worked himself up from the bootstraps, after losing his entire family. He never took welfare, and I never even thought of my parents as refugees. Likewise, 800,000 Jewish refugees from Arab lands were fully integrated into Israel. It's beyond ridiculous for there to still be Palestinian refugees today. Like Tom Petty sang, "You don't have to live like a Refugee!"

The UN is responsible for creating the disaster, the removal of the native people from their land, counter to everything the UN was supposed to stand for. It participated in the European colonization of Palestine after colonialism was deemed immoral. For this reason the UN assumed the task of righting the wrong they caused.

There is no Rothschild and U.S. financed place that is able integrate the Palestinian refugees, as such is there any state that has the resources to integrate millions of Palestinian refugees.

Israel promoted the departure of Jews from Arab countries. Morocco even tried to stop the departure of the Jews with a law. Try looking into the JTA archives.

There's too much "off topic" noise in this thread. Every other thread in this forum is available for "on-topic" brawls. Go find one. The topic here is Israel currents events. Comment on them or don't post. Don't need EVERY thread in this forum to be the same endless, repeated brawl....

(full article online)

The UN is responsible for creating the disaster, the removal of the native people from their land, counter to everything the UN was supposed to stand for. It participated in the European colonization of Palestine after colonialism was deemed immoral. For this reason the UN assumed the task of righting the wrong they caused.

There is no Rothschild and U.S. financed place that is able integrate the Palestinian refugees, as such is there any state that has the resources to integrate millions of Palestinian refugees.

Israel promoted the departure of Jews from Arab countries. Morocco even tried to stop the departure of the Jews with a law. Try looking into the JTA archives.

Of course you do not consider "colonialism" immoral.

You are all for the Muslim/Arab invasion, conquest and colonization of what is now being called "The Middle East", which got this name for the area exactly because it has all been conquered and colonized by Muslims up until WWI.

Israel promoted NOTHING.
The Arab conquered lands thought it would be a good way to destroy Israel post 1948 (when they OOOPS, lost that war).

They failed, and you continue to fail as well.

So, one Muslim country or another may or may not have tried to stop Jews from leaving in the past century.

Oh, gee, why oh, why would the Jews of Morocco want to leave???
-----------
As in Tunisia and Algeria, Moroccan Jews did not face large scale expulsion or outright asset confiscation or any similar government persecution during the period of exile, and Zionist agents were relatively allowed freedom of action to encourage emigration.[46]

In Morocco the Vichy regime during World War II passed discriminatory laws against Jews; for example, Jews were no longer able to get any form of credit, Jews who had homes or businesses in European neighborhoods were expelled, and quotas were imposed limiting the percentage of Jews allowed to practice professions such as law and medicine to no more than two percent.[47][disputeddiscuss] King Mohammed V expressed his personal distaste for these laws, assuring Moroccan Jewish leaders that he would never lay a hand "upon either their persons or property". While there is no concrete evidence of him actually taking any actions to defend Morocco's Jews, it has been argued that he may have worked on their behalf behind the scenes.[48][49]

In June 1948, soon after Israel was established and in the midst of the first Arab–Israeli war, violent anti-Jewish riotsbroke out in Oujda and Djerada, leading to deaths of 44 Jews. In 1948–49, after the massacres, 18,000 Moroccan Jews left the country for Israel. Later, however, the Jewish exodus from Morocco slowed to a few thousand a year. Through the early 1950s, Zionist organizations encouraged emigration, particularly in the poorer south of the country, seeing Moroccan Jews as valuable contributors to the Jewish State:

(full article online)

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia

-----------------

Which bridge or swamp are you going to try to sell next?

Last edited:
Palestinians did not invent Arab hatred of Jews. There is plenty of it elsewhere in the Middle East. In Lebanon, simply communicating with an Israeli can land a person in jail. Syrian patients who were treated by the Israeli field hospital set up for that purpose must not carry anything with Hebrew writing when they return to Syria because it could get them killed. In fact, Arab hatred towards Jews created the Israel-Palestinian conflict by causing Arabs to reject Israeli independence and launch a war.

Palestinian violence towards Jews has always been intertwined with Arab hatred of Jews, and it is today the main tool used to keep it alive.

As long as Palestinians are led by terrorists, reared to hate, and paid to be terrorists, the probability that peace will come from negotiations with the Palestinians is exactly zero. This is the inconvenient truth of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

(full article online)

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-israel-palestinian-conflict/

Yeah, yeah, the standard list of assholes who always play the antisemite card whenever anyone criticizes Israel's policies. It is just another bogus claim.

I hear NOISE. Only NOISE. Does anyone care to discuss what is written in the articles instead of totally dismissing them?

How about it?

Anyone?
Sure, for starters, criticizing any government policy is not antisemitism. And virtually everything on campus swirls around Israeli policies. Unfortunately the antisemitism label is thrown around to anyone criticizing Israel or promoting Palestinian rights.

Any student group who invites a speaker or hosts another event should be allowed to do so without external interference. Unfortunately, Palestine advocates have a lot of problems with external interference.

There does not seem to be clear cut rules for speaking events.
  • Outside protests are fine as long as they do not restrict access to the facility.
  • Shouting down a speaker should not be permitted. If somebody wants to get up there and make an ass of himself he should be allowed to do so. The speaker has the right to speak and the people have the right to hear.
  • Messages on clothing, and signs or banners at the back or side of the room should be OK. Anything that does not restrict the view of the presentation.
I don't think you would disagree with me on any of these points.

Yeah, yeah, the standard list of assholes who always play the antisemite card whenever anyone criticizes Israel's policies. It is just another bogus claim.

I hear NOISE. Only NOISE. Does anyone care to discuss what is written in the articles instead of totally dismissing them?

How about it?

Anyone?
Sure, for starters, criticizing any government policy is not antisemitism. And virtually everything on campus swirls around Israeli policies. Unfortunately the antisemitism label is thrown around to anyone criticizing Israel or promoting Palestinian rights.

Any student group who invites a speaker or hosts another event should be allowed to do so without external interference. Unfortunately, Palestine advocates have a lot of problems with external interference.

• Outside protests are fine as long as they do not restrict access to the facility.
  • Shouting down a speaker should not be permitted. If somebody wants to get up there and make an ass of himself he should be allowed to do so. The speaker has the right to speak and the people have the right to hear.
  • Messages on clothing, and signs or banners at the back or side of the room should be OK. Anything that does not restrict the view of the presentation.

Please, tell us you are joking with the above.

It has been pro Israel speakers who have been protested against to the point that the events get cancelled.
Jewish Students are constantly harassed and attacked and intimidated.

And never mind that you are gutless to specify WHICH Israeli policies you are against.

Being against ALL Israeli policies to protect the nation and its inhabitants IS antisemitism.

I am hearing a lot of Noise coming from you and no discussion.
Endless bellyaching about Israel's existence (oops, it does not exist for you) and its RIGHT to defend itself from those who have declared war against it and against all Jews since 1920.

Actually, a war against all Jews since about 1900 years ago.
It just does not change, it simply EVOLVES.

Being against ALL Israeli policies to protect the nation and its inhabitants IS antisemitism.

Thank you!

Frankly, I have seen very little in the way of reasoned discussion about Israeli governmental policies on-campus. Perhaps P F Tinmore can provide a some brief examples.

How about it?

Anyone?

Please, tell us you are joking with the above.

It has been pro Israel speakers who have been protested against to the point that the events get cancelled.
Jewish Students are constantly harassed and attacked and intimidated.

And never mind that you are gutless to specify WHICH Israeli policies you are against.

I am hearing a lot of Noise coming from you and no discussion.
Endless bellyaching about Israel's existence (oops, it does not exist for you) and its RIGHT to defend itself from those who have declared war against it and against all Jews since 1920.

Actually, a war against all Jews since about 1900 years ago.
It just does not change, it simply EVOLVES.
You base your opinion on false premise. It was the Palestinians who were at home peacefully minding their own business when the colonists came down from Europe to take over their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back