All that money

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
KANYE WEST: We don’t got it like that. When I tell you only seven black billionaires, look at marginalization, and we feel like we happy because me and Rick Ross got it made, or I got a spread outside, a couple of us, or they put a black president.

Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people. Black people don't have the same connection as oil people.

You know we don't know nobody that got a nice house. You know we don’t know nobody with paper like that we can go to when we down. You know they can just put us back or put us in a corporation. You know we ain’t in situation. Can you guarantee that your daughter can get a job at this radio station? But if you own this radio station, you could guarantee that. That’s what I’m talking about.

and he still can't form a coherent sentence.

Kanye West on Obama's Failures: ?Black People Don?t Have the Same Connections as Jewish People? | NewsBusters

Yeah,but he makes more money then you do.Hell he makes more in a day then you do in a year.

Yeah,but he makes more money then you do.Hell he makes more in a day then you do in a year.

Yet he still manages to to whine about everything. That is one unhappy dude.

KANYE WEST: We don’t got it like that. When I tell you only seven black billionaires, look at marginalization, and we feel like we happy because me and Rick Ross got it made, or I got a spread outside, a couple of us, or they put a black president.

Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people. Black people don't have the same connection as oil people.

You know we don't know nobody that got a nice house. You know we don’t know nobody with paper like that we can go to when we down. You know they can just put us back or put us in a corporation. You know we ain’t in situation. Can you guarantee that your daughter can get a job at this radio station? But if you own this radio station, you could guarantee that. That’s what I’m talking about.

Kanye West on Obama's Failures: ?Black People Don?t Have the Same Connections as Jewish People? | NewsBusters

Black billionaires?
Black president?

What happened to the man keepin' you down?

I heard that on the radio when he said it on the way to work, that guy is a few cans short of the six pack.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI]Picard's Epic Double Facepalm - YouTube[/ame]

I heard that on the radio when he said it on the way to work, that guy is a few cans short of the six pack.

It's like listening to a boxer after a 12 round bout.

ya know, the one that got knock the hell out.

Kanye recently compared his job to a Military member fighting for their country.

Kanye recently compared his job to a Military member fighting for their country.

Him and tammy cruise should each be put in a cage with one knife in a PPV epic battle to the death of Americas biggest assbandanas.

winner gets to keep his millions

Him and tammy cruise should each be put in a cage with one knife in a PPV epic battle to the death of Americas biggest assbandanas.

I think Cruise would win that, he comes across as 10 times crazier than West.

Probably.

I'm sure he'd be the first one to try and bite something off the other.

Probably.

I'm sure he'd be the first one to try and bite something off the other.

Tom Cruise is tough though too hes trained in all kinds of wierd martial arts, I don't think Kanye can fight worth a damn.

Forum List

Back