All of you that thanked Obama for low gas prices can now...

Goddam, that New York Times just couldn't shut up about those low unemployment figures!

G.O.P. Turns to the Economy as Campaign Issue

The Labor Department announced Friday morning that the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.4 percent in October — down from 4.6 percent in September and the lowest rate since May 2001, when it was 4.3 percent.

Last edited:
Damn that New York Times. Here they went and told everybody that wages were increasing, too!

Long a Laggard, Wages Start to Outpace Prices

After four years in which pay failed to keep pace with price increases, wages for most American workers have begun rising significantly faster than inflation.

Oh, AND they had to go and tell everybody that gas prices were dropping! MOTHERFUCKERS!

With energy prices now sharply lower than a few months ago and the improving job market forcing employers to offer higher raises, the buying power of American workers is now rising at the fastest rate since the economic boom of the late 1990s.

Just one damn piece of good news after another from the NYT. Fucking hyperbolic sons of bitches.

You even pointed it out. So how did the republicans lose again? You fucking liar.

Seriously?

Man, when I said you retards had the memory retention like that of a goldfish, I was not kidding.

Why did the Republicans get whupped in the 2006 midterms?

Gee, you think it might have had something to do with...

THE WARS?

Liberals are so stupid. and hypocritical.
You're the one that's stupid. Who do you think conservatives were blaming when prices were going up, noob? A lot of the cheering over lower gas prices was ironic, throwing it back in their faces. How about lurking a while and getting to know the board, instead of plunging directly into idiocy and letting us know how ignorant you really are?

Pew Research Center:
Iraq Looms Large in Nationalized Election

Iraq has become the central issue of the midterm elections. There is more dismay about how the U.S. military effort in Iraq is going than at any point since the war began more than three years ago. And the war is the dominant concern among the majority of voters who say they will be thinking about national issues, rather than local issues, when they cast their ballot for Congress this fall.

Geezus, I can't believe I actually had to explain this to a retard.

Oh, nooooooo. The GOP got whupped because the mainstream media didn't say a word about the low unemployment figures. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Not a word".

BWA-HA-HA-HA!
You have to understand that once they've swallowed a lie fed to them by their MessiahRushie, it is impossible for them to think for themselves no matter how much evidence to the contrary they are given.

November 02, 2007
RUSH: Talking down the economy is what the Democrats and the Drive-By Media have been doing for five consecutive years, maybe more

Theowl clearly has a different definition of "not a word" that everyone out here in Reality does. :badgrin:

Yeah, you keep on with your fucking pathetic bullshit. You stupid clueless fucking lying moron.

Keep screeching, owl. I looooove spanking liars.

You are nothing but a fucking loser. The mucus that lines my lower intestines has more use than a fucking dipshit like you or any other piece of shit that votes democrat.

I have often said the rubes must have been in a coma between January 2001 and January 2009. This topic has supported that theory.

They either slept through that period, or were in diapers during that period. I don't know how else to explain the utter bullshit they manufacture about it.

Are, are these fucking liberals still sticking to their fucking bullshit claim that the left wing piece of shit left wing media did not attack republicans for the economy?

Lol.

Go fuck yourselves

Are, are these fucking liberals still sticking to their fucking bullshit claim that the left wing piece of shit left wing media did not attack republicans for the economy?

Lol.

Go fuck yourselves

Hahahahaha

Lol.

Go fuck yourselves
No, fuck you for lying. That's not what you said. You said the media "did not say a word" when the unemployment rate dropped to 4.6% in 2006. You been shown up as the imbecile you are many times over now. Since you possess neither the character nor the honor to simply admit you were wrong, you moronically try to switch from "the media did not say a word" to "the media attacked Republicans for the economy."

Forum List

Back