Montana Republican: NO YOGA PANTS, NO NO NO!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Missoula lawmaker Yoga pants Speedos should be illegal in public Politics

A Montana lawmaker is seeking to strengthen the state’s indecent exposure law, stopping just short of his wish to outlaw yoga pants.

Rep. David Moore on Tuesday introduced House Bill 365 in the House Judiciary Committee in response to a group of naked bicyclists who rolled through Missoula in August.

The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.

Moore said he wouldn’t have a problem with people being arrested for wearing provocative clothing but that he’d trust law enforcement officials to use their discretion. He couldn’t be sure whether police would act on that provision or if Montana residents would challenge it.

Now, who is this unbelievable studmuffin of a legislator?

Behold:

15262.jpg

State Rep. Daivid Moore (R- Missoula)

I'm amazed I didnt know these were yoga pants.

34363d690a812a1c37cf77d0c1024d62

Gosh, I like yoga pants...
Most yoga pants are just another name for sweat pants.

The kind of leotards you see in this topic are for women who are pre-approved to wear them.

I would support any politician who wanted to ban fat people from wearing leotards or lycra in public.
I would definitely support a law for the immediate incarceration of anyone wearing these pants and not being attractive to at least 30 random people.

The kind of leotards you see in this topic are for women who are pre-approved to wear them.

I would support any politician who wanted to ban fat people from wearing leotards or lycra in public.
I would definitely support a law for the immediate incarceration of anyone wearing these pants and not being attractive to at least 30 random people.

ripped-yoga-pants.jpg

ripped-yoga-pants.jpg
Thats just foul. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back