All of this Fuss Over a Border Wall, but Would It Even Work?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
border_fence_rotator-675x470-675x459.jpg

It would sure be a whole lot better than what we know have – or don’t have. There are miles and miles of nothing but barbed-wire fences and some of even less. And we don’t even need to talk about sections of the Rio Grande River where they wade across in broad daylight.

But instead of facing an old broken down chain link fence, the would-be illegal aliens faced a border wall, which had been built piece meal over the years by the Border Patrol with the public support of the congressional delegation from Southern California and other elected officials who wanted to stop illegal immigration. At that moment I saw for myself that if it wasn’t for that border wall—and the ubiquitous presence of the men and women of the Border Patrol—that the caravan would not have stopped in its tracks in Tijuana, but would instead be well within the U.S.

More @ Case Study: All of this Fuss Over a Border Wall, but Would It Even Work?

Nothing but common sense, which the tards lack. If they really know better, which I believe, then they are his EVIL.

Portions of the Wall Going Up

It’s a Facebook video so I think you have to click on the link to see it

LEXIT

60 miles in the middle of the most desolate land you will ever see.

Seriously, Just Order the Pentagon to Build the Wall @ Seriously, Just Order the Pentagon to Build the Wall

GettyImages-931537070-1024x576.jpg

Forget negotiating with Congress. It’s a dead-end. Just as he ordered the Pentagon to send the troops to the border, he could order the Defense Department to begin construction on the wall immediately. There’s nothing stopping him from doing so. It’s the only way the president will get the wall.

Build The Wall: Nearly $7 Million in Illegal Drugs Seized at Border @ Build The Wall: Nearly $7 Million in Illegal Drugs Seized at Border

Border.jpg

Forum List

Back