All in all.....Its been a bad year for Republicans

Was a bad year for republicans in the game of politics. Seems like a lot of people here treat it that way: a game. Lots of libs here spiked the ball on election night, and obviously as evidenced by this thread, are still doing it.

Saying the republicans had a bad year is like calling green grass green. Good observation. What otherwise scholarly observations can we expect next? Tortoises move slowly? Planes fly?

losers whine

Have you ever made a post that requires some sort of punctuation to separate one sentence from another?

Was a bad year for republicans in the game of politics. Seems like a lot of people here treat it that way: a game. Lots of libs here spiked the ball on election night, and obviously as evidenced by this thread, are still doing it.

Saying the republicans had a bad year is like calling green grass green. Good observation. What otherwise scholarly observations can we expect next? Tortoises move slowly? Planes fly?

It is not so much that they lost......someone has to lose

But how they lost. Everything was laid out for Republicans for a great year politically. They were going to finish up what they started in 2010

They lost from self inflicted wounds

It is not so much that they lost......someone has to lose

But how they lost. Everything was laid out for Republicans for a great year politically. They were going to finish up what they started in 2010

They lost from self inflicted wounds
Yeah it's usually the democrats who snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Glad to see they broke that habit.

2012 GOP Lowlights

1. Attack on women: Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a slut for using birth control. Republicans demonize Fluke calling her ugly, a whore, a freeloader. House panel on womens birth control issues is all men

2. Romneys 47%: In a private meeting, Romney calls 47% of Americans freeloaders looking for government handouts. After the election, he blames his loss on people looking for free stuff

3. Donald Trump: Republicans pander to Trump who returns the favor by doubling down on birther nonsense and offers a bounty on obama's college records

4. Akin and Mourdock: Shock even Republicans with their "legitimate rape" and "gods plan" quotes

5. The Empty Chair: Republicans giggle at Eastwoods empty chair routine then end up getting destroyed in the elections by an empty chair

1) 'Republicans' are not mad that she fucks or uses birth control... As a matter of fact, I fully support her freedom to go out and buy all the condoms or birth control pills/devices she wants to use... But when the cockgobbler expects to have government force others against their will or belief to provide it to her cheaper or free, there is where she is flat out wrong
2) Gaff by Romney?? Sure.. You can easily say that... But it is a truth that people will keep voting for free stuff or to have others pay their burden for them... Do I expect a welfare queen to vote REP or CON or LIB?? Nope... What I do expect is to have government operate within the strict boundaries of the constitution and throw out those who thwart it
3) Trump matters HOW?? Does he matter any more than Sean Penn and his nutjob actions or statements??
4) Again.. need to bring up DEM gaffes and inane statements ranging from global warming to gays to religion bashing to whatever else??
5) It was funny.. Just as ones on your side find Colbert or whatever other lib comedians or celebrities funny

To me there is 1 and only 1 mentionable low point.... Not hitting hard enough and specific enough on the current fiscal policies and not hitting hard enough and specific enough on what needs to be cut from government and how specifically some improved tax plan with more citizen/earner participation in it will operate

Spin as you wish

Republicans had a golden opportunity to do in 2012 what they couldn't do in 2010...Take the White House and the Senate

The political gaffes and how they responded to them led to their ultimate demise.

2012 GOP Lowlights

1. Attack on women: Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a slut for using birth control. Republicans demonize Fluke calling her ugly, a whore, a freeloader. House panel on womens birth control issues is all men

2. Romneys 47%: In a private meeting, Romney calls 47% of Americans freeloaders looking for government handouts. After the election, he blames his loss on people looking for free stuff

3. Donald Trump: Republicans pander to Trump who returns the favor by doubling down on birther nonsense and offers a bounty on obama's college records

4. Akin and Mourdock: Shock even Republicans with their "legitimate rape" and "gods plan" quotes

5. The Empty Chair: Republicans giggle at Eastwoods empty chair routine then end up getting destroyed in the elections by an empty chair

1) 'Republicans' are not mad that she fucks or uses birth control... As a matter of fact, I fully support her freedom to go out and buy all the condoms or birth control pills/devices she wants to use... But when the cockgobbler expects to have government force others against their will or belief to provide it to her cheaper or free, there is where she is flat out wrong
2) Gaff by Romney?? Sure.. You can easily say that... But it is a truth that people will keep voting for free stuff or to have others pay their burden for them... Do I expect a welfare queen to vote REP or CON or LIB?? Nope... What I do expect is to have government operate within the strict boundaries of the constitution and throw out those who thwart it
3) Trump matters HOW?? Does he matter any more than Sean Penn and his nutjob actions or statements??
4) Again.. need to bring up DEM gaffes and inane statements ranging from global warming to gays to religion bashing to whatever else??
5) It was funny.. Just as ones on your side find Colbert or whatever other lib comedians or celebrities funny

To me there is 1 and only 1 mentionable low point.... Not hitting hard enough and specific enough on the current fiscal policies and not hitting hard enough and specific enough on what needs to be cut from government and how specifically some improved tax plan with more citizen/earner participation in it will operate

Spin as you wish

Republicans had a golden opportunity to do in 2012 what they couldn't do in 2010...Take the White House and the Senate

The political gaffes and how they responded to them led to their ultimate demise.

No spin bonehead

Republicans did have a golden opportunity.. I am not arguing that.. Republicans fucked up in a bunch of campaigns.. Again, not arguing that...

Simply correcting your stupid assumptions and showing that these 'lowlights' you speak of are not really of any reality or relevance

Spin as you wish

No spin bonehead

Republicans did have a golden opportunity.. I am not arguing that.. Republicans fucked up in a bunch of campaigns.. Again, not arguing that...

Simply correcting your stupid assumptions and showing that these 'lowlights' you speak of are not really of any reality or relevance

They were major political blunders

Democrats were able to seize on these statements and paint the Republicans as insensitive, out of touch and in many cases just plain crazy

Spin as you wish

No spin bonehead

Democrats were able to seize on these statements and paint the Republicans as insensitive, out of touch and in many cases just plain crazy

To those indoctrinated instead of educated.

No spin bonehead

If that 47% remark did not sound like the words of a horrible person and terrible choice for president then I have to wonder who the hell is indoctrinated here.

If that 47% remark did not sound like the words of a horrible person and terrible choice for president then I have to wonder who the hell is indoctrinated here.

There's no need to wonder. Just look at the results of the election. :cool: A complete and utter failure duped an entire nation...not once but twice. :clap2: Kudos to Obie.

Spin as you wish

No spin bonehead

Uh... you can say the 47% is apolitical blunder.. no argument there...

Trump, Clint, having a stand against what Fluke wanted (even if an ENTERTAINER like Rush said stupid stuff) are not really 'political blunders'

Dems ALWAYS try and pander to the entitlement crowd and paint Reps as 'insensitive'

I gave you the actual 'lowlight' on the political side.. You gave a bunch of fluff crap and tried to make it as a Rep issue

Spin as you wish

No spin bonehead

He's a hack troll. This thread is nothing new.

There's no need to wonder. Just look at the results of the election. :cool: A complete and utter failure duped an entire nation...not once but twice. :clap2: Kudos to Obie.

I see it as more of a success of democracy VS plutocracy but you don't seem to like democracy so much.

I see it as more of a success of democracy VS plutocracy but you don't seem to like democracy so much.

Another mind reading Kreskin who is going to tell people what they like. :cool:

If we had an educated, instead of indoctrinated electorate we would likely get better results than what we were served up.

No spin bonehead

Trump, Clint, having a stand against what Fluke wanted (even if an ENTERTAINER like Rush said stupid stuff) are not really 'political blunders'

Dems ALWAYS try and pander to the entitlement crowd and paint Reps as 'insensitive'

I gave you the actual 'lowlight' on the political side.. You gave a bunch of fluff crap and tried to make it as a Rep issue

While Trump, Clint and Rush are not elected officials they did help solidify the impression that Republicans are out of touch and insenitive and borderline crazy. Clint was making a joke but the timing was unfortunate. The empty chair grabbed headlines away from Mitts acceptance speech and was delivered minutes before Mitt took the stage....definitely stole Mitts thunder

Trump and Rush are embraced by the crazy radical fringe of the party. The unwillingness of the major GOP candidates to distance themselves allowed dems to paint them as sympathetic. The birthers are mostly just humorous nutcases. But Rush's vicious attack on Fluke and much of the party rallying around him hurt with woman voters

Spin as you wish

No spin bonehead

Really? That is super interesting

What is hack about this thread?

No spin bonehead

You'll never understand why. Why? Because as was said, you're a hack and a sore winning hack to boot. All you do all day long is degrade and berate for no other reason than to rub people's noses in it. You haven't shut up since the election.

Last edited:

You'll never understand why. Why? Because as was said, you're a hack and a sore winning hack to boot. All you do all day long is degrade and berate for no other reason than to rub people's noses in it. You haven't shut up since the election.

This is a political message board....we discuss politics

As the year comes to an end, it is obvious that the Republican expectations of major success were smashed. It will be a major story of 2012.

Just because you do not like it doesn't mean it can't be discussed

While Trump, Clint and Rush are not elected officials they did help solidify the impression that Republicans are out of touch and insenitive and borderline crazy. Clint was making a joke but the timing was unfortunate. The empty chair grabbed headlines away from Mitts acceptance speech and was delivered minutes before Mitt took the stage....definitely stole Mitts thunder

Trump and Rush are embraced by the crazy radical fringe of the party. The unwillingness of the major GOP candidates to distance themselves allowed dems to paint them as sympathetic. The birthers are mostly just humorous nutcases. But Rush's vicious attack on Fluke and much of the party rallying around him hurt with woman voters

No.. it was all entertainment and entertainment media spin and attention... It was not any political move... thanks for playing

Stop focusing on Trump and Rush or Beck or Savage or whomever else.... you want to talk the politics, stick to the actual politics

As the year comes to an end, it is obvious that the Republican expectations of major success were smashed. It will be a major story of 2012.

STFU and go start 18 more anti-Republican threads. I enjoy watching them smack your dumb ass all over the board. I've yet to see you win a debate since I've been here.

Go on..entertain me, minstrel. :clap2:

STFU and go start 18 more anti-Republican threads. I enjoy watching them smack your dumb ass all over the board. I've yet to see you win a debate since I've been here.

Go on..entertain me, minstrel. :clap2:

Its is a political message board. What would you like to discuss?
Don't you get tired of the Sarah Palin is an idiot and Obama sucks threads?

The failure of the Republican Party in 2012 is a major story. If you don't want to discuss it there are hundreds of other threads you can join

Forum List

Back