Zone1 All hear this, Godboy formally apologizes to Mortimer

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
I have to admit that i do troll Mortimers threads on occasion. His threads are irresistible to me! :laugh:

That said, I had no idea that it would truly hurt his feelings, so I want to say it loud for all to hear, I apologize.

Mortimer's threads are among my favorite threads to click on. Its a mixed bag of creativity. One day it could be a picture, the next is a video with costumes and singing. His threads are the BEST!!!! I really mean that.

We all have flaws and we can easily point out flaws about Mortimer too if we want, but let me point out the good things instead. He is a genuinely sweet guy; kinda like a gown up loveable teddy bear. He lives an innocent life, probably never stepping on anyone's toes, not intentionally anyway. He is a better person than most of us, morally speaking, and I love his creative side. The quality of his video edits arent what counts, its the effort.

Thank you Mortimer, for giving me entertaining threads.

I have to admit that i do troll Mortimers threads on occasion. His threads are irresistible to me! :laugh:

That said, I had no idea that it would truly hurt his feelings, so I want to say it loud for all to hear, I apologize.

Mortimer's threads are among my favorite threads to click on. Its a mixed bag of creativity. One day it could be a picture, the next is a video with costumes and singing. His threads are the BEST!!!! I really mean that.

We all have flaws and we can easily point out flaws about Mortimer too if we want, but let me point out the good things instead. He is a genuinely sweet guy; kinda like a gown up loveable teddy bear. He lives an innocent life, probably never stepping on anyone's toes, not intentionally anyway. He is a better person than most of us, morally speaking, and I love his creative side. The quality of his video edits arent what counts, its the effort.

Thank you Mortimer, for giving me entertaining threads.
The best thing of all is he lives in SE Europe.

Mortimer is an easy target ... and that makes him more real than most of you slobs ... if you want a challenge, try trolling Moonglow or Billy-Bob ... I gave up on these two about a year ago ... talk about a tough nuts to crack ... these two are the Black Walnuts to Mort's Pistachio when it comes to nuts ...

I see it!
yay! are we bros again? check my UFC thread in "Sports"!

did you see Sage's recent win over a bearded Pakistani with 1st round leg submission? i won't produce a video of it so that you don't lose it!

Those people who behave like entrained poodles will always remain as pets, not people , if allowed to . Ultimately there for your selfish entertainment .

It's easy but distasteful to allow entrained pets to remain unenlightened people , endlessly giving us the same " party trick " posts week in and even weaker out.

Forum List

Back