Zone1 Should people who are repeatedly very racist to me be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.

I would threaten to ban you immediately because you are a 100% Taker and a 0% Giver.
You are being given an entirely Free social education .
Worth a million £ in real money .

Two of my day to day problems are an explanation for the moon's presence because it is 100% impossible scientifically, and the next steps needed to get my vehicles running on water .
Not a prayer of getting a return from you .

I would threaten to ban you immediately because you are a 100% Taker and a 0% Giver.
You are being given an entirely Free social education .
Worth a million £ in real money .

Two of my day to day problems are an explanation for the moon's presence because it is 100% impossible scientifically, and the next steps needed to get my vehicles running on water .
Not a prayer of getting a return from you .

I dont count you as "offender" though eventhough you do say some "insults" but i consider that "tough love" i meant more people like Godboy for example, there is no value about him or education, he is simply a asshole and doesnt even think he is racist but is

I dont count you as "offender" though eventhough you do say some "insults" but i consider that "tough love" i meant more people like Godboy for example, there is no value about him or education, he is simply a asshole and doesnt even think he is racist but is
You keep calling me a racist despite the fact that i never mention race. I dont care about race. I do not believe in racial superiority. The only thing that matters is culture. Culture is what makes groups of people good or bad. You defend cultures that are criminal. I call you out on it and your only response is to call me a "racist" and suggest that i should be banned for it. :dunno:

I know sometimes someone is banned, i was for example myself a few times banned. What is bannable here? If someone is very offensive and racist to me and insults me is that a reason to bann him? There are a few such people here, actually more such people then people who talk normal to me, neutral or positive. Usually the same few people would arrive in my threads just to insult me or drop a racist slur.
You should probably be banned for calling people racist. That is EXTREMELY offensive. These are the United States Messages boards. You are a guest here, but you are being highly offensive to your hosts. :dunno:

You keep calling me a racist despite the fact that i never mention race. I dont care about race. I do not believe in racial superiority. The only thing that matters is culture. Culture is what makes groups of people good or bad. You defend cultures that are criminal. I call you out on it and your only response is to call me a "racist" and suggest that i should be banned for it. :dunno:
You use culture in a very similar way as race so racist is ok to say

If they bother you, put them on ignore. That solves the problem without depriving someone of the little ray of sunshine this site provides in their life.

You use culture in a very similar way as race so racist is ok to say
Im going to say "NO" on that one. The difference between race and culture is VAST. Race is inherent and unchangeable, while culture is not. Some cultures are good, some are bad. Gypsies have a bad culture. Thats why they have a centuries long reputation of being thieves. Sorry, but large groups of thieves deserve criticism. If we dont chastise bad cultures, they wont ever change, and thats the beauty of culture, they can absolutely be changed. Criticism is a good thing, not bad.

You're just easy to make fun of Mortie. The questions you ask might be perfectly normal in your country, but here they just seem odd. I'm not saying that to be insulting. It's just a fair assessment. Be sure you now the rules. If you feel the responses you receive are out of line, then click the report button. Be ready to point out the rule you think might have been broken. Nobody here will be banned for being insulting. Most of the posts here are little more than insults.

You're just easy to make fun of Mortie. The questions you ask might be perfectly normal in your country, but here they just seem odd. I'm not saying that to be insulting. It's just a fair assessment. Be sure you now the rules. If you feel the responses you receive are out of line, then click the report button. Be ready to point out the rule you think might have been broken. Nobody here will be banned for being insulting. Most of the posts here are little more than insults.
Yep, its a dog eat dog world up in this bitch. Sympathy and mercy have no place in this "wretched hive of scum and villainy". :laugh:

It's not that anyone is anti-Gypsy....It's just that everyone thinks you are a loon.

There, does that help? ;)
Yeah, i prefer not to go that route with him though. I instead complain about gypsy crime. It seemed the lesser of two evils. :laugh:

You are now trolling, you jump on here about banning and now you call out a person you claim is harassing you, that is trolling.
I don‘t know your race, color or anything else about you, and I don’t really care, it is irrelevant to me on a message board, your post( intention ly or not) tend to announce you are a victim, so you leave yourself wide open to ridicule. You might want to put people that you feel are racist on ignore, that could help, just a suggestion.

Just stick them on ignore. It makes the problem go away, they can be as racist as they like, but no one's listening.

Just stick them on ignore. It makes the problem go away, they can be as racist as they like, but no one's listening.
Yes, but then they can sabotage his threads unbeknownst to him. A vindictive person could set the tone for every thread he makes, without him having any idea that its happening. Thats almost certainly what i would do. :laugh:

Yes, but then they can sabotage his threads unbeknownst to him. A vindictive person could set the tone for every thread he makes, without him having any idea that its happening. :laugh:
Have you even seen his threads? What you describe might be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back