All German Universities Now Free

Thinking Ahead.....tuition Free Higher Education US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
This thread already got over 1,000 visits.

US already pays for University education: Student Low interest Loans.

Germany tests all students at age 14. Pass you go into a Pre University Program. Fail, you go to Trade School.

You want to try that in the USA......good luck.

Oh and by the way, no Affirmative Action.

Just as President Obama said (and jackass Santorum called snobbery), everyone should have the opportunity for APPROPRIATE education.

Sure.

That's why they wait until you're 14 in Germany to decide if you're University Material.

You have 14 fucking years to get your shit TOGETHER. You don't? No problem; Learn to lay bricks, or bake bread.

I'd love to see a single school system in the USA do this.

Let's see, average Prof pay in the US is $80,000. In Germany before this ruling it was $60,000 in 2012, after 7 years. Wonder what it will be now? And they have a compulsory ded. equal to 37%, et al from that.

All German universities will be free of charge when term starts next week. If Germany can invest their taxes in their own future, why can't we?

10284819_835823733118776_647610305988826638_o.jpg

10665856_747771135258348_6492330212631473851_n.png

Last edited:
All German universities will be free of charge when term starts next week.

So all the professors are volunteering their services and all the university buildings have been donated to the state?

If Germany can invest their taxes in their own future, why can't we?

I thought you just said it was free.

NORTH TECH VOCATIONAL PRE-APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING PROGRAM INTRODUCES STUDENTS TO CONSTRUCTION TRADES Office of Communications
Palm Beach county isd is attempting to do that. A very Democratic stronghold.

Thinking Ahead.....tuition Free Higher Education US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Germany tests all students at age 14. Pass you go into a Pre University Program. Fail, you go to Trade School.

Just as President Obama said (and jackass Santorum called snobbery), everyone should have the opportunity for APPROPRIATE education.

Sure.

That's why they wait until you're 14 in Germany to decide if you're University Material.

You have 14 fucking years to get your shit TOGETHER. You don't? No problem; Learn to lay bricks, or bake bread.

All German universities will be free of charge when term starts next week. If Germany can invest their taxes in their own future, why can't we?

10284819_835823733118776_647610305988826638_o.jpg

10665856_747771135258348_6492330212631473851_n.png
Luddy Needite,
Because the U.S. is like a bug zapper attracting bugs. But instead of bugs, it draws in foreigners. And instead of being zapped, they're given a path to citizenship.

Its our Declaration of Independence that states, "The pursuit of happiness" is an "inalienable right" but our taxes go to pay for a bloated military.

10710852_911046598906319_5951246395966208762_n.jpg
Luddy Needite,
Why is Denmark the happiest country in the world? Because they don't have a lot of ebonics speaking negroes who want to be repaid for their ansestors having been slaves. And they don't have a lot of Centeral American Indians and mestizos pouring over their border. And screaming "RACISM" if you try to stop them.

What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University, Puddly Pillowbite? How does that compare and contrast to the percentage of Americans accepted into colleges and universities?

If you want to talk about your fear of your own sexual desires, go start a thread.

If you want to discuss facts, post facts.

Answer your own question: What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University?

It looks likely that Germany will be just as popular a destination for US students as other European countries.

How Much Does it Cost to Study in Germany Top Universities
In spring 2014, Lower Saxony will be the last of Germany’s 16 states (known as Länder) to abolish tuition fees for undergraduate students at public universities. Both national and international undergraduate students at public universities in Germany will get free tuition from next year, and will only need to pay a small sum towards administration and other costs per semester (there are two per year).

These low charges certainly help to make Germany attractive as a study destination, with recent figures showing it to be the fourth most popular country for international students (after the US, UK and Australia). And a recent HSBC report puts Germany at the bottom of a table of 13 countries in terms of the cost of studying abroad, with an average cost of just US$6,285 (€4,564) per year, breaking down to US$635 (€461) for fees and US$5,650 (€4,103) for living costs.

Of course these are just averages – the amount it costs to study in Germany depends on variables such as your level of study and how long your course lasts, whether your university is private or public, and which German state you will study in. Read on for more detailed information…

What on earth are you babbling about.

If you cannot answer the question: What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University?

I'll do it for you: Not nearly as large a proportion as in the USA.

Next.

I didn't answer because I don't know.

Neither do you or Uncensored2008.

Unlike you two, I don't need to pretend I know figures that I do not.

What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University, Puddly Pillowbite? How does that compare and contrast to the percentage of Americans accepted into colleges and universities?

If you want to talk about your fear of your own sexual desires, go start a thread.

If you want to discuss facts, post facts.

Answer your own question: What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University?

It looks likely that Germany will be just as popular a destination for US students as other European countries.

How Much Does it Cost to Study in Germany Top Universities
In spring 2014, Lower Saxony will be the last of Germany’s 16 states (known as Länder) to abolish tuition fees for undergraduate students at public universities. Both national and international undergraduate students at public universities in Germany will get free tuition from next year, and will only need to pay a small sum towards administration and other costs per semester (there are two per year).

These low charges certainly help to make Germany attractive as a study destination, with recent figures showing it to be the fourth most popular country for international students (after the US, UK and Australia). And a recent HSBC report puts Germany at the bottom of a table of 13 countries in terms of the cost of studying abroad, with an average cost of just US$6,285 (€4,564) per year, breaking down to US$635 (€461) for fees and US$5,650 (€4,103) for living costs.

Of course these are just averages – the amount it costs to study in Germany depends on variables such as your level of study and how long your course lasts, whether your university is private or public, and which German state you will study in. Read on for more detailed information…

What on earth are you babbling about.

If you cannot answer the question: What percentage of the German population is eligible to attend a University?

I'll do it for you: Not nearly as large a proportion as in the USA.

Next.

I didn't answer because I don't know.

Neither do you or Uncensored2008.

Unlike you two, I don't need to pretend I know figures that I do not.

See post #19.

You probably would not be admitted to a free German University.

You lack reading comprehension skills

Who determines what is "appropriate" for you? Your kids?

Let me guess. The government?

Sure.

Yep, the Arbitur exam isn't exactly the SAT's, where you get slotted into which level of university you can go to. The Arbitur has a passing point, get below that, an no University for you.

Government is for service to citizens.

Corporations are for profit.

Citizens and corporations can be taxed.

Free college education is a good thing for the country, for the corporations, for the citizens.

You keep using the word "free", I don't think you know what that word means.....

You don't get what "free" means at all in a modern society.

We are not going to live in your feudal age.

then end the war and bring our troops home

Sure. Let's pull our military presence out of Europe so all European countries would have to fully fund their own defense against each other and lose the economic stimulus we pump into their economies. We would save tons of money and they wouldn't have nearly as much available to support their nanny states.

I see you've been studying your Karl Marx. Too bad you haven't studied our founders papers as well.

You don't get what "free" means at all in a modern society.

We are not going to live in your feudal age.

Sure.

Can you join the Military if your not university material?

Forum List

Back