All Aboard!!

It's funny! The GOP made sure that they got Trump to take an OATH to support the eventual Republican nominee. All the other candidates, including lying-ass Ted Cruz took the same oath. Now Ted has joined the Bush dynasty and Baby Romney in sending cash to Hillary. What a fucking JOKE these people are.

The truth today is that not only is Trump NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY by the GOP leadership, the American VOTERS are not being treated fairly by the GOP leadership.

The fact that this hurts the GOP does not really bother the GOP leadership because they have been morphing into liberals for decades. That's why there is little if any difference between a Democrat and a Republican administration today. Both seem to go for wild spending, bigger government and passing laws that the American public does not want.

That's why Trump is a threat to the establishment...from both sides of the aisle. He's threatening to spoil their party

If the GOP leadership has been morphing into liberals for decades what would you call what Trump's been doing for decades?
Building a successful business...the American way! Big businesses contribute to politicians on both sides. His contributions to Dems and Repubs has been about 50/50. I think it might be skewed 54% one way or the other. So what?

I'm not talking about his political contributions, though that's another reason no Republican should support him. The argument for his political contributions seems to be that he gave money to people he claims to be ideologically opposed to, whose policies he believes would be harmful, to make himself richer. Well, that makes him look a lot better.
He did it to obtain favorable laws and regulations for his business enterprise....just like thousands of other rich entrepreneurs.

Last edited:
It's funny! The GOP made sure that they got Trump to take an OATH to support the eventual Republican nominee. All the other candidates, including lying-ass Ted Cruz took the same oath. Now Ted has joined the Bush dynasty and Baby Romney in sending cash to Hillary. What a fucking JOKE these people are.

The truth today is that not only is Trump NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY by the GOP leadership, the American VOTERS are not being treated fairly by the GOP leadership.

The fact that this hurts the GOP does not really bother the GOP leadership because they have been morphing into liberals for decades. That's why there is little if any difference between a Democrat and a Republican administration today. Both seem to go for wild spending, bigger government and passing laws that the American public does not want.

That's why Trump is a threat to the establishment...from both sides of the aisle. He's threatening to spoil their party

If the GOP leadership has been morphing into liberals for decades what would you call what Trump's been doing for decades?
Building a successful business...the American way! Big businesses contribute to politicians on both sides. His contributions to Dems and Repubs has been about 50/50. I think it might be skewed 54% one way or the other. So what?

I'm not talking about his political contributions, though that's another reason no Republican should support him. The argument for his political contributions seems to be that he gave money to people he claims to be ideologically opposed to, whose policies he believes would be harmful, to make himself richer. Well, that makes him look a lot better.
He did it to obtain favorable laws and regulations for his business enterprise....just like thousands of other rich entrepreneurs.

That's exactly what I said. ;)

That's exactly what I said. ;)
So...what is wrong with that. To maintain a competitive edge, you have to do the same things your competitors do. It is not illegal to contribute to both sides. WHat some idiots do not fathom is that Trump's goals include abatement of some long held business practices...including the incentive to employ cheap overseas labor driven by our tax codes.

Forum List

Back