Aliens

^^^^^^

Which is why the Mongols, like Hitler, had an admiration for Islam and eventually converted to it. It happens with any tribe that likes to invade, loot, behead, rape, and kill other people.

Usually when countries have the same enemy , a country trying to harm them, they become allies, such as the Ottomans and Germans, why Britain and the USA sided with Russia is another story.

Or maybe they're just barbaric and evil, like the Palestinian Mufti and the Nazis.

You mean like the Israeli Justice Minister?

"“Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”"

Ayelet Shaked

Netanyahu appoints Ayelet Shaked who called for genocide of Palestinians as Justice Minister in new government Mondoweiss

Apparently Monte has nothing better to do but "edit" wiki articles in order to inject his false propaganda, lies, and Jew hate into them, and Fatima Penepoop with the Palestinian Muslim boyfriend is still an asylum escapee who is possibly starting to fall in love with Monte because he's such an avid Jew hating wiki editor. Ha ha ha.

I only edit technical articles. I have no hate for Jews. You won't find anything that I post that implies any hate for Jews. I do "hate" propagandists such as yourself and I just post the facts to make sure everyone understands you are a punk.

"“Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”"

Ayelet Shaked

Netanyahu appoints Ayelet Shaked who called for genocide of Palestinians as Justice Minister in new government Mondoweiss

yada yada yada. Would you like me to post some of the things Pslestinjan animal leaders have said and actually carried them out, dipweed? Israel is a democratic country who's leaders answer to the people and rule of law, Palestinians are ruled by lawless Islamic savages who don't answer to anyone.

Apparently Monte has nothing better to do but "edit" wiki articles in order to inject his false propaganda, lies, and Jew hate into them, and Fatima Penepoop with the Palestinian Muslim boyfriend is still an asylum escapee who is possibly starting to fall in love with Monte because he's such an avid Jew hating wiki editor. Ha ha ha.

I only edit technical articles. I have no hate for Jews. You won't find anything that I post that implies any hate for Jews. I do "hate" propagandists such as yourself and I just post the facts to make sure everyone understands you are a punk.

Everyone understands you are a Jew hating propagandist piece of shit bum who already expressed his religious based Jew hate in other threads.

Ayelet Shaked

yada yada yada. Would you like me to post some of the things Pslestinjan animal leaders have said and actually carried them out, dipweed? Israel is a democratic country who's leaders answer to the people and rule of law, Palestinians are ruled by lawless Islamic savages who don't answer to anyone.

I think you will find it difficult to find a Justice Minister that calls for the killing of all the women and children of any particular ethnicity. So. post what you like. The Israelis murdered thousands of Palestinian women and children just this past summer. So Israeli Jews carried out exactly what this murderous Justice Minister wanted, punk.

Everyone understands you are a Jew hating propagandist piece of shit bum who already expressed his religious based Jew hate in other threads.

Where have I expressed any hate? Posting fact that you find inconvenient is not hate, punk.

Ayelet Shaked

The blog without validity again freddy boy, so much for your use of source material only. Whats wrong are you sick of being shown to be wrong when your own material is used against you.

Modoweiss is not facts it is opinions of the authors, making it invalid as a reliable unbiased source.

Ayelet Shaked

I think you will find it difficult to find a Justice Minister that calls for the killing of all the women and children of any particular ethnicity. So. post what you like. The Israelis murdered thousands of Palestinian women and children just this past summer. So Israeli Jews carried out exactly what this murderous Justice Minister wanted, punk.

So where did he call for the killing of women and children, or is that what you read through your Jew hatred. Care to show proof that Israel murdered thousands of Palestinians last summer, start with the actual law of murder and then go on to the Geneva conventions.

Where have I expressed any hate? Posting fact that you find inconvenient is not hate, punk.

When you claim Israel murdered thousands of Palestinians without any proof of your claims is HATE SPEECH

Maybe you don't remember your claim that Jesus hated Jews, or that he wasn't a Jew who followed the Old Testament, or other similar religious based Pre Vatican II Jew hate you scumbags aren't willing to let go of. Do you really think you're going to go to heaven by spouting Jew hate and lies 24/7? You are an abomination and embarrassment to all good Christians.

Ayelet Shaked

The blog without validity again freddy boy, so much for your use of source material only. Whats wrong are you sick of being shown to be wrong when your own material is used against you.

Yup the piece of shit always resorts to bullshit sites and garbage sources when push comes to shove.

Ayelet Shaked

How about the newspaper you read, the Torygraph:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism.

"They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

New Israeli justice minister notorious for anti-Palestinian rhetoric given bodyguard after Nazi death threats - Telegraph

Ayelet Shaked

Yup the piece of shit always resorts to bullshit sites and garbage sources when push comes to shove.

LOL, the Telegraph. You are a clown, punk.

No. The initial Arab "conquests" were the result of a "unified" group of "opportunists" filling the power vacuum left by the result of a 26 year long war between the two "superpowers" of the age the Romano-Byzantines and the Sassanian Persians, that left both empires devastated. The Arabs fought no more than one or two decisive battles against the Byzantines, destroying their field armies and the cities and towns of Egypt and the Levant (Palestine and Syria) surrendered to them. There was no mass slaughter of civillians, no forced conversion, no expulsions, except of those Byzantine nobles who refused to convert; they were allowed to leave the area unharmed. No churches were destroyed or desecrated and the natives were allowed to administer themselves as they had before. The only differences were that they had to pay taxes to their conquerers. The tax could be avoided altogether if they converted to Islam and the Muslims even tried to stop mass conversions as they reduced their tax base. It took centuries for the region to convert to Islam, that's historical fact, not Islamophobic propaganda.

There's another book availble on the subject by the historian Tom Holland, In The Shadow Of The Sword - Tom Holland that postulates the idea that the overwhelming bulk of Arabs in the 7th century that took part in the conquests were not even Muslims. Islam becoming a "state" religion much later. This book caused a bit of a controversy in 2012 when a TV programme about it was shown on UK's Channel 4. TV historian Tom Holland triggers storm after calling Islam a made-up religion Daily Mail Online

What are you blaberring now? From the time Mohammad appeared on the scene, Islam spread through invasions and conquests. In India alone Islamic savages massacred over 90 million Hindus until they conquered it. And every nation Islam conquered, they forced the Arab religion, culture, and language down the people's throats at the point of the sword. Those who "converted willingly" knew what the consequences would be if they didn't.

Again, try reading some objective history, not Islamophobic propaganda. The only large scale massacres in India prior to the 1948 Partition, were perpertated by Timur-i-Lenk who was a Turko-Mongol warlord in the 14th century who used Islam more as a political tool to legitimise his rule, whereas his own religious beliefs remain a mystery. He's held responsible for depopulated vast areas of Asia and the Levant.

Islam spread as much through missionaries as did any other religion. The only people who claim 90million hindus were massacred by Muslims are those like Andrew Bostrom, who is not even a historian but an agenda driven Islamophobe, along with others like Daniel Pipes. Such accounts also tend to omit the Hindu massacres of Muslims.

If anyone is interested, here's a simplified but more objective account:
Muslim conquests on the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Hold on the Mongol Empire was virtually over by 1280 and the Mongols were never Muslims,and their territory never extended into the Levant or India for that matter......are you sure that you don't mean the Mughals who invaded India 1540 well after the collapse of the Mongols and Ghengis Khan and his sons ??????? they were Turkic/Persian peoples with some Mongol but should not be confused with the Mongols under the Great Khan...who were never Muslim steve

If you've never heard of Timur-i-Lenk, he's better known as Tamerlane and his forces were a blend of Turkic and Mongol soldiers, here's a brief account of his campaigns in India and the levant:
Timur - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
He was a seriously unpleasant individual who may or may not have been a Muslim. When the Mongol empire split, the Ilkhanids eventually conveted to Islam Ilkhanate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia but other parts retained their Shamanistic practices.

Unpleasant? Ha ha ha. Yes he WAS a GOOD Muslim, just judging by the body count he left behind. He used Islam as justification for his campaigns of mass murder.

Born into the Barlas confederation in Transoxiana during the 1320s or 1330s, Timur gained control of the Western Chagatai Khanate by 1370. From that base, he led military campaigns across Western, South and Central Asia and emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim worldafter defeating the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire and the declining Delhi Sultanate. From these conquests he founded the Timurid Empire, although it fragmented shortly after his death.

Timur is considered the last of the great nomadic conquerors of the Eurasian Steppe, and his empire set the stage for the rise of the more structured and lasting Gunpowder Empires in the 1500s and 1600s.[3][4]:1

Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan. "In his formal correspondence Temur continued throughout his life as the restorer of Chinggisid rights. He even justified his Iranian, Mamluk and Ottoman campaigns as a re-imposition of legitimate Mongol control over lands taken by usurpers[.]" As a means of legitimating his conquests, Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referring to himself as the "Sword of Islam" and patronizing educational and religious institutions. He converted nearly all the Borjigin leaders to Islam during his lifetime. "Temur, a non-Chinggisid, tried to build a double legitimacy based on his role as both guardian and restorer of the Mongol Empire."[6] Timur also decisively defeated the Christian Knights Hospitaller at Smyrna, styling himself a ghazi.:91 By the end of his reign, Timur had gained complete control over all the remnants of the Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, and Golden Horde and even attempted to restore the Yuan dynasty.[citation needed]

Timur's armies were inclusively multi-ethnic and were feared throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe, sizable parts of which were laid waste by his campaigns. Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population.

After the death of Abu Sa'id, ruler of the Ilkhanid Dynasty, in 1335, there was a power vacuum in Persia. In 1383, Timur started the military conquest of Persia. He captured Herat, Khorasan and all eastern Persia by 1385; he captured almost all of Persia by 1387. Of note during the Persian campaign was the capture of Isfahan. After the city revolted against Timur's taxes by killing the tax collectors and some of Timur's soldiers, Timur ordered the massacre of the city's citizens; the death toll is reckoned at between 100,000 and 200,000. An eye-witness counted more than 28 towers constructed of about 1,500 heads each. This has been described as a "systematic use of terror against towns...an integral element of Tamerlane's strategic element" which he viewed as preventing bloodshed by discouraging resistance.

****YUP, sounds pretty much like standard Islamic behavior throughout history.

See how I'm educating you, you've looked up Timur-i-Lenk in Wikipedia.

Europeans are alien to the "region of Palestine". That's who colonized Palestine. There are many Roman artifacts in Palestine, but I don't see Romans claiming they own the place. And yes, the Romans still exist, there are millions of them.

Yes, the Arch of Titus clearly show the Romans carrying away the Menorah from the Jerusalem Temple and Jewish slaves.
But, using your logic, Palestinian Christians have no right to be there since they are descended from the invading Crusaders, who set up the artificial Kingdom of Jerusalem.

There were Christians in the region before the Crusades.

When you claim Israel murdered thousands of Palestinians without any proof of your claims is HATE SPEECH

What, Gaza didn't happen last summer? You are delusional.

Ayelet Shaked

How about the newspaper you read, the Torygraph:

"Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism.

"They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there."

New Israeli justice minister notorious for anti-Palestinian rhetoric given bodyguard after Nazi death threats - Telegraph

Sorry don't read that paper, I leave that to gullible idiots like you who cant read English.

Still waiting for you to show where he said Kill the women and children as well ?

What, Gaza didn't happen last summer? You are delusional.

The only murders were those committed by hamas when they forced women and children to act as human shields. This time it backfired on them when the journalists reported the truth.

Forum List

Back