Aliens

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
If the Jews are so alien to the region of Palestine, why is the land sprinkled all over with Jewish artifacts? From the Tomb of Abraham in Hebron (where the Arabs conducted a massacre), to the Tomb of Joseph (which the Arabs destroyed), to the Tomb of Rachel (which had to have an ugly fortress built around it to save it). There's Masada (with its ritual bath) and the Ein Gedi caves (where David hid from Saul). The Arabs are trying to destroy any Temple artifacts by dumping them, just as they destroyed the ancient Shalom synagogue in Jericho.

Europeans are alien to the "region of Palestine". That's who colonized Palestine. There are many Roman artifacts in Palestine, but I don't see Romans claiming they own the place. And yes, the Romans still exist, there are millions of them.

Europeans are alien to the "region of Palestine". That's who colonized Palestine. There are many Roman artifacts in Palestine, but I don't see Romans claiming they own the place. And yes, the Romans still exist, there are millions of them.

Yes, the Arch of Titus clearly show the Romans carrying away the Menorah from the Jerusalem Temple and Jewish slaves.
But, using your logic, Palestinian Christians have no right to be there since they are descended from the invading Crusaders, who set up the artificial Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Judea was just one of many provinces to Rome. And it was the Romans who vindictively changed the name of the country to Palestine, in order to erase any Jewish connection to the Land.

Judea was just one of many provinces to Rome. And it was the Romans who vindictively changed the name of the country to Palestine, in order to erase any Jewish connection to the Land.

Just as the Jews changed the name Canaan to Judea vindictively. What's the difference?

Just as the Jews changed the name Canaan to Judea vindictively. What's the difference?
The ebb and flow of peoples continues non-stop........

This thread is proof that antisemitic pigs like Monte will keep repeating the same old lies and garbage over and over and over.

Without any results, of course.

Do you mean the same "Europeans" that invaded America and ethnically cleansed the indigenous inhabitants.

Never met a Roman in my life and I am pretty sure they died out in the 4C C.E. Have met some Italians but very few of them came from Rome. Now these Jews who were forcibly taken as slaves by the invading European Romans and sold to Roman's in far flung parts of the Roman Empire why shouldn't they claim back their lands. None of you NAZI JEW HATING SCUM want them so you should be only too happy to see them elsewhere. They have proven through DNA testing that they are related to the Jews indigenous to Palestine so have a valid claim to the land granted under INTERNATIONAL LAW by the LoN in 1923. The same LoN THAT GRANTED THE ARAB MUSLIMS TRANS JORDAN

LINK ? ? ? ?

montelatici, et al,

You are so interesting when it comes to this nonsense.

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure where you are, or your nationality. What I am curious about is your thoughts on how many generations it takes to be accepted into the population. I'm second generation and all my uncles are first generation.

Are you an immigrant?

Most Respectfully,
R

If the Jews are so alien to the region of Palestine, why is the land sprinkled all over with Jewish artifacts? From the Tomb of Abraham in Hebron (where the Arabs conducted a massacre), to the Tomb of Joseph (which the Arabs destroyed), to the Tomb of Rachel (which had to have an ugly fortress built around it to save it). There's Masada (with its ritual bath) and the Ein Gedi caves (where David hid from Saul). The Arabs are trying to destroy any Temple artifacts by dumping them, just as they destroyed the ancient Shalom synagogue in Jericho.
Who STATED Jews are !!!!!"ALIEN"!!!!!!!! from Palestine !!!!!!!!????????Stop your errant NONESENSE

Nearly ALL ARE but a few are not..................................steve

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure where you are, or your nationality. What I am curious about is your thoughts on how many generations it takes to be accepted into the population. I'm second generation and all my uncles are first generation.

Are you an immigrant?

Most Respectfully,
R
American or Israeli? which do you mean..steve

Yes, the Arch of Titus clearly show the Romans carrying away the Menorah from the Jerusalem Temple and Jewish slaves.
But, using your logic, Palestinian Christians have no right to be there since they are descended from the invading Crusaders, who set up the artificial Kingdom of Jerusalem.
I dunno about that Forey......considering that the Knights Templars never took their women to the Holy Land.......moreover I do know that some of the Knights Templars were CANNIBALS.........I have recently been studying the Mongol Empire(despite their bad Press,were actually very progressive and fair....trouble is most has been written about them by the Christians(Who really were totally BARBARIC)) but I digress.....The Crusaders requested from the Great Khan(Ghengis) if the Mongols could help them to overthrow Saladin......Ghengis refused of course stating "We as a nation throughout the world NEVER deal with people WHO ARE CANNIBALS"

You should read up on the Mongols.........they had the best and fastest postal system until the invention of the aeroplane.invented the inverted BOW which shot an arrow 10 times faster than a conventional Bow.........were superb horsemen who could shoot a bow forwards or whilst riding, backwards......promoted on ability not Cronieism........sic...the Chinese did most of the Administration as they were the best....their Capital Kukoram sic had freedom of speech and religion......people from around the world settled there including Maro Polo.......they reached Vienna,Moscow,and most of China and invaded Japan etc.,etc,.

One of the worlds Great Empires.......they only retracted from Europe and elsewhere due to Ghengis Khan dying.................other wise you sir would have slit eyes today.

I'm theliq teaching other posters a lesson in history,geography and so much more......................

Last edited:

Do you mean the same "Europeans" that invaded America and ethnically cleansed the indigenous inhabitants.

Never met a Roman in my life and I am pretty sure they died out in the 4C C.E. Have met some Italians but very few of them came from Rome. Now these Jews who were forcibly taken as slaves by the invading European Romans and sold to Roman's in far flung parts of the Roman Empire why shouldn't they claim back their lands. None of you NAZI JEW HATING SCUM want them so you should be only too happy to see them elsewhere. They have proven through DNA testing that they are related to the Jews indigenous to Palestine so have a valid claim to the land granted under INTERNATIONAL LAW by the LoN in 1923. The same LoN THAT GRANTED THE ARAB MUSLIMS TRANS JORDAN
You are completely WRONG IN YOUR SUMMATION...........but keep trying to fill this space with YOUR FORM OF BULL SHIT...You Stink

theliq, ---

I'm not sure. As I said, I don't know.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Are you an immigrant?

Most Respectfully,
R
American or Israeli? which do you mean..steve
(COMMENT)

You don't need to answer if you don't want to answer. The point was, that after a time, even the hereditary line that starts with immigrants become indigenous after becoming natural born citizens.

Most Respectfully,
R

Traditions mainly, and of course there was a Jericho, one of the oldest cities. Before any Hebrews set foot there , there were others, but it was ok for Hebrews to destroy their stuff? There is lots of Christian stuff there , along with Arab, and I will bet more an more items and artifacts will suddenly be produced, saying see Israelites use to be here (faked). So what does it mean?

I'm even sure some day they will find millions of bones said to be truth the exodus happened, also will be faked. The Israelites never really had much control of any land there, for any period of time, they were just a nomad people who encroached on others at the time. Most left and became other people. Even coming back from the exile it took them years to rebuild the temple, as most lost interest in it and it took forever they say. This great empire never was.

Traditions mainly, and of course there was a Jericho, one of the oldest cities. Before any Hebrews set foot there , there were others, but it was ok for Hebrews to destroy their stuff? There is lots of Christian stuff there , along with Arab, and I will bet more an more items and artifacts will suddenly be produced, saying see Israelites use to be here (faked). So what does it mean?

I'm even sure some day they will find millions of bones said to be truth the exodus happened, also will be faked. The Israelites never really had much control of any land there, for any period of time, they were just a nomad people who encroached on others at the time. Most left and became other people. Even coming back from the exile it took them years to rebuild the temple, as most lost interest in it and it took forever they say. This great empire never was.
And Arabs Pennie and Arabs.......steve

I dunno about that Forey......considering that the Knights Templars never took their women to the Holy Land.......moreover I do know that some of the Knights Templars were CANNIBALS.........I have recently been studying the Mongol Empire(despite their bad Press,were actually very progressive and fair....trouble is most has been written about them by the Christians(Who really were totally BARBARIC)) but I digress.....The Crusaders requested from the Great Khan(Ghengis) if the Mongols could help them to overthrow Saladin......Ghengis refused of course stating "We as a nation throughout the world NEVER deal with people WHO ARE CANNIBALS"

You should read up on the Mongols.........they had the best and fastest postal system until the invention of the areoplane.invented the inverted BOW which shot an arrow 10 times faster than a conventional Bow.........were superb horsemen who could shoot a bow forwards or whilst riding, backwards......promoted on ability not Cronieism........sic...the Chinese did most of the Administration as they were the best....their Capital Kukoram sic had freedom of speech and religion......people from around the world settled there including Maro Polo.......they reached Vienna,Moscow,and most of China and invaded Japan etc.,etc,.

One of the worlds Great Empires.......they only retracted from Europe and elsewhere due to Ghengis Khan dying.................other wise you sir would have slit eyes today.

I'm theliq teaching other posters a lesson in history,geography and so much more......................

So what, they had an empire and they let the Jews live there and protected them when they paid taxes. Judea was said to of been about 25KM or 15 miles, not so big hey. King Herod did most of the major building with Roman money. The jews of course keep rebelling, and the Romans got tired of it, Read about the Kitos War, the Jews were not just fighting the Romans in Palestine, they were fighting them throughout the Roman empire.

See those Hebrews or whoever they are have the "fighting spirit" as PM Bibi said. Every darn country they move to they want to control, not the orthodox ones but the secular ones., the Zionist.

Where do you get your information from

Forum List

Back