Aliens

What are you blaberring now? From the time Mohammad appeared on the scene, Islam spread through invasions and conquests. In India alone Islamic savages massacred over 90 million Hindus until they conquered it. And every nation Islam conquered, they forced the Arab religion, culture, and language down the people's throats at the point of the sword. Those who "converted willingly" knew what the consequences would be if they didn't.

Again, try reading some objective history, not Islamophobic propaganda. The only large scale massacres in India prior to the 1948 Partition, were perpertated by Timur-i-Lenk who was a Turko-Mongol warlord in the 14th century who used Islam more as a political tool to legitimise his rule, whereas his own religious beliefs remain a mystery. He's held responsible for depopulated vast areas of Asia and the Levant.

Islam spread as much through missionaries as did any other religion. The only people who claim 90million hindus were massacred by Muslims are those like Andrew Bostrom, who is not even a historian but an agenda driven Islamophobe, along with others like Daniel Pipes. Such accounts also tend to omit the Hindu massacres of Muslims.

If anyone is interested, here's a simplified but more objective account:
Muslim conquests on the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Hold on the Mongol Empire was virtually over by 1280 and the Mongols were never Muslims,and their territory never extended into the Levant or India for that matter......are you sure that you don't mean the Mughals who invaded India 1540 well after the collapse of the Mongols and Ghengis Khan and his sons ??????? they were Turkic/Persian peoples with some Mongol but should not be confused with the Mongols under the Great Khan...who were never Muslim steve

If you've never heard of Timur-i-Lenk, he's better known as Tamerlane and his forces were a blend of Turkic and Mongol soldiers, here's a brief account of his campaigns in India and the levant:
Timur - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
He was a seriously unpleasant individual who may or may not have been a Muslim. When the Mongol empire split, the Ilkhanids eventually conveted to Islam Ilkhanate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia but other parts retained their Shamanistic practices.

Unpleasant? Ha ha ha. Yes he WAS a GOOD Muslim, just judging by the body count he left behind. He used Islam as justification for his campaigns of mass murder.

Born into the Barlas confederation in Transoxiana during the 1320s or 1330s, Timur gained control of the Western Chagatai Khanate by 1370. From that base, he led military campaigns across Western, South and Central Asia and emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim worldafter defeating the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire and the declining Delhi Sultanate. From these conquests he founded the Timurid Empire, although it fragmented shortly after his death.

Timur is considered the last of the great nomadic conquerors of the Eurasian Steppe, and his empire set the stage for the rise of the more structured and lasting Gunpowder Empires in the 1500s and 1600s.[3][4]:1

Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan. "In his formal correspondence Temur continued throughout his life as the restorer of Chinggisid rights. He even justified his Iranian, Mamluk and Ottoman campaigns as a re-imposition of legitimate Mongol control over lands taken by usurpers[.]" As a means of legitimating his conquests, Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referring to himself as the "Sword of Islam" and patronizing educational and religious institutions. He converted nearly all the Borjigin leaders to Islam during his lifetime. "Temur, a non-Chinggisid, tried to build a double legitimacy based on his role as both guardian and restorer of the Mongol Empire."[6] Timur also decisively defeated the Christian Knights Hospitaller at Smyrna, styling himself a ghazi.:91 By the end of his reign, Timur had gained complete control over all the remnants of the Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, and Golden Horde and even attempted to restore the Yuan dynasty.[citation needed]

Timur's armies were inclusively multi-ethnic and were feared throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe, sizable parts of which were laid waste by his campaigns. Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population.

After the death of Abu Sa'id, ruler of the Ilkhanid Dynasty, in 1335, there was a power vacuum in Persia. In 1383, Timur started the military conquest of Persia. He captured Herat, Khorasan and all eastern Persia by 1385; he captured almost all of Persia by 1387. Of note during the Persian campaign was the capture of Isfahan. After the city revolted against Timur's taxes by killing the tax collectors and some of Timur's soldiers, Timur ordered the massacre of the city's citizens; the death toll is reckoned at between 100,000 and 200,000. An eye-witness counted more than 28 towers constructed of about 1,500 heads each. This has been described as a "systematic use of terror against towns...an integral element of Tamerlane's strategic element" which he viewed as preventing bloodshed by discouraging resistance.

****YUP, sounds pretty much like standard Islamic behavior throughout history.

See how I'm educating you, you've looked up Timur-i-Lenk in Wikipedia.

I already knew about him, you moron. I actually knew many Muslims who's name was a derivative of Tamur. Actually a Turkish Muslim friend of mine was named "Tahmourez" back in the days.

Guess which other noteworthy Muslim mass murderer "hero of Islam" is named after him?

Tamerlan Tsarnaev

This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is Anzorovich and the family name is Tsarnaev.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev

Tamerlan Tsarnaev at a boxing event in 2009
Born Tamerlan Anzorovich Tsarnaev
October 21, 1986
Elista, Kalmyk ASSR, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Died April 19, 2013 (aged 26)
Watertown, Massachusetts, U.S.
Cause of death
Gunshot wounds and blunt trauma
Resting place
Doswell, Virginia, U.S.
Residence Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Ethnicity Chechen-Avar
Citizenship Russian and Kyrgyz with U.S. Permanent Residence Status (Application for US citizenship was in progress)
Occupation Unemployed
Religion Islam
Spouse(s) Karima Tsarnaev, born Katherine Russell (m. June 2010 – April 2013; his death)
Children 1 daughter
Parent(s) Anzor Tsarnaev and Zubeidat Tsarnaeva
Relatives 1 brother (Dzhokhar)
2 sisters (Ailina and Bella)

Tamerlan Anzorovich Tsarnaev
(Cyrillic: Тамерла́н Анзо́рович Царна́ев /ˌtæmərˈlɑːn/; October 21, 1986 – April 19, 2013) and his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev planted bombs at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. The bombings killed three people and reportedly injured as many as 264 others. Tamerlan was half-Chechen and half-Avar. He and his family immigrated to the United States as refugees in 2002. At the time of the bombings, Tamerlan was an aspiring boxer who authorities believe had recently become a follower of radical Islam

Apparently Monte has nothing better to do but "edit" wiki articles in order to inject his false propaganda, lies, and Jew hate into them, and Fatima Penepoop with the Palestinian Muslim boyfriend is still an asylum escapee who is possibly starting to fall in love with Monte because he's such an avid Jew hating wiki editor. Ha ha ha.

I only edit technical articles. I have no hate for Jews. You won't find anything that I post that implies any hate for Jews. I do "hate" propagandists such as yourself and I just post the facts to make sure everyone understands you are a punk.

Everyone understands you are a Jew hating propagandist piece of shit bum who already expressed his religious based Jew hate in other threads.

Where have I expressed any hate? Posting fact that you find inconvenient is not hate, punk.

When you claim Israel murdered thousands of Palestinians without any proof of your claims is HATE SPEECH

What, Gaza didn't happen last summer? You are delusional.

Gaza happened because Hamas animals kept shooting thousands of rockets into Israel, and kept building terror tunnels, and were planning a big terror operation using said tunnels, you dumb as a door knob idiot.

I only edit technical articles. I have no hate for Jews. You won't find anything that I post that implies any hate for Jews. I do "hate" propagandists such as yourself and I just post the facts to make sure everyone understands you are a punk.

Everyone understands you are a Jew hating propagandist piece of shit bum who already expressed his religious based Jew hate in other threads.

Where have I expressed any hate? Posting fact that you find inconvenient is not hate, punk.

When you claim Israel murdered thousands of Palestinians without any proof of your claims is HATE SPEECH

Gaza happened because Hamas animals kept shooting thousands of rockets into Israel, and kept building terror tunnels, and were planning a big terror operation using said tunnels, you dumb as a door knob idiot.

So, you murder a thousand or so women and children.

By the way, can't you understand that anyone with a modicum of education can determine, by the manner in which you express yourself, that you are poorly educated and of questionable intelligence.

Besides, your childish outbursts and the personal attacks reveal your frustration at being made a fool of by nearly every poster that takes the time to respond to you, punk.

By the way, can't you understand that anyone with a modicum of education can determine, by the manner in which you express yourself, that you are poorly educated and of questionable intelligence.

Besides, your childish outbursts and the personal attacks reveal your frustration at being made a fool of by nearly every poster that takes the time to respond to you, punk.

More lies by the ignorant uneducated asshole antisemite. Go repair your turntables you fucking bum. Hamas are cowards who hide behind their own civilians while targeting women and kids, that's a proven FACT, and your numbers are lies and bogus. A 15 year old Islamic jihadi recruit who gets killed in battle isn't an "innocent civilian." Stick your Pallywood numbers up Uranus.

More lies by the ignorant uneducated asshole antisemite. Go repair your turntables you fucking bum. Hamas are cowards who hide behind their own civilians while targeting women and kids, that's a proven FACT, and your numbers are lies and bogus. A 15 year old Islamic jihadi recruit who gets killed in battle isn't an "innocent civilian." Stick your Pallywood numbers up Uranus.

Nothing you claim is fact. All you do is spout propaganda. I post documented fact.

From the UN, punk:

“Three months after the ceasefire, it is all too clear that civilians, including children, have paid the heaviest price,” he said, noting that the latest figures available from the United Nations indicated that 1,523 Palestinian civilians, including 519 children, were killed during the hostilities last summer. Civilian deaths represented 69 per cent of the total number of Palestinian fatalities during the hostilities — an unacceptably high ratio that could not be dismissed as “collateral damage”, he said.

Excessive Number of Palestinian Fatalities during Gaza Crisis Cannot Be Dismissed as Collateral Damage Fourth Committee Hears in Review of Israeli Practices Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Nothing you claim is fact. All you do is spout propaganda. I post documented fact.

From the UN, punk:

“Three months after the ceasefire, it is all too clear that civilians, including children, have paid the heaviest price,” he said, noting that the latest figures available from the United Nations indicated that 1,523 Palestinian civilians, including 519 children, were killed during the hostilities last summer. Civilian deaths represented 69 per cent of the total number of Palestinian fatalities during the hostilities — an unacceptably high ratio that could not be dismissed as “collateral damage”, he said.

Excessive Number of Palestinian Fatalities during Gaza Crisis Cannot Be Dismissed as Collateral Damage Fourth Committee Hears in Review of Israeli Practices Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Ha ha ha. Meaningless motion by Arab Muslims and their lackeys trying to force an untrue result at the UN. Doesn't even list the age or role of the so called victims. Doesn't even mention all the war crimes committed by Hamas animals.

Besides, you're just like the Hamas IslamoNazis, stop acting as if you're concerned about Palestinian lives. You're just upset that the animals couldn't kill enough Jews, you little Nazi piece of Shiite.

From the UN, punk:

Ha ha ha. Meaningless motion by Arab Muslims at and their lackeys trying to force an untrue result at the UN. Doesn't even list the age or role of the so called victims. Besides you're just like the Hamas IslamoNazis, stop acting as if you're concerned about Palestinian lives. You're just upset that the animals couldn't kill enough Jews, you little Nazi piece of Shiite.

Listen you little cowardly punk. It isn't a motion, it is a statement of fact by the UN. A Nazi like you calling others Nazis is hilarious, by the way.

From the UN, punk:

Ha ha ha. Meaningless motion by Arab Muslims at and their lackeys trying to force an untrue result at the UN. Doesn't even list the age or role of the so called victims. Besides you're just like the Hamas IslamoNazis, stop acting as if you're concerned about Palestinian lives. You're just upset that the animals couldn't kill enough Jews, you little Nazi piece of Shiite.

Listen you little cowardly punk. It isn't a motion, it is a statement of fact by the UN. A Nazi like you calling others Nazis is hilarious, by the way.

Listen you piece of shit Nazi wanna be asshole, read your title:

FOURTH COMMITTEE HEARS IN REVIEW. That means a bunch of Arab Muslim assholes and their lackeys as usual paint this totally one sided unsubstantiated view of what happened.

Genghis Khan is said to have killed over 40 million people. And he wasn't a Muslim. Maybe Timur was behaving more like his Mongol ancestors. But, both numbers are likely gross exaggerations. In any case, 90% of Timur's victims, whatever number, were Muslims.

By the way, I went into the editing/discussion area (I am a Wiki editor) of the wiki article you are citing, and it turns out that there is a great deal of controversy as to the veracity of many of the claims contained in the article.

This is stated at the beginning of the article:

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. (November 2012)
This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (November 2012)

If I were a propagandist like you are I could do the same thing without providing any links, using bold and large text, for example:

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed.

and then end it by stating:

****YUP, sounds pretty much like standard Jew behavior throughout history.

Please note. The above is not my contention at all. Just an example of the bullying little punk's propagandizing behavior.

But you can't show us any other violence committed by Jews other than this passage over 4,000 years a good, now can you?

Besides you keep telling us that the bible isn't "historically accurate".

Yet, the massacres and beheadings committed by the Mongol Muslim are historical facts. Oh but let's not "exaggerate" Islamic atrocities. Noooooo.

Sorry you Jew hating piece of shit, you're shit outta luck on this one.
Morning Roudy.........Firstly under Genghis Khan the Mongols were Never Muslims,after his death the various tribes/hordes,some did convert to Islam..I have only been discussing the period of the Empire of the Great Khan Genghis......the 40 million figure is a figure of fancy,conjured up by Christian scholars..often 100's of years after the event...they are totally erroneous....lets face it,these conflicts(hand to hand)were bloody affairs in those days and prior look into history (even Jewish history) and you will find peoples totally eliminated(Canaanites etc) but I am not singling out Jews because everyone was doing it....the Christians were one of the worst......the Christian overthrow of the Moors in Spain was one of the worst........at the time the Arab Moors and Jews sided together to fight the Barbaric Christians,they lost but worse was to come....the reason for the Spanish Inquisition was to mop up the remaining Jews and Moors in the most Banal methods.

It is during this period that Anti-Semitism took hold of the western world and this degradation in some quarters continues today...which is a disgrace.....the whole Palestinian/Jewish problem today was caused because European States and Countries did not want Jews in their Christian (not forgetting that at the time and prior and since,Christians believed/believe that Jews executed Jesus ) Countries........so give them part of Palestine and get rid of them,remembering Roudy , the Christian western countries connivance was that the western powers/players were also promising the Palestinians the same thing..... in the end the Jews were smarter(no not smarter but had a cleverer strategy than that of the Palestinians who trusted the western powers,Jews considering their past Trusted NO ONE,and took the bull by the horns..........and won what they wanted albeit their behaviour towards the Palestinians was Barbaric in the process and still lingers today in all its awful machinations ).And thus the schism today.

Back to Genghis.......Brilliant Leader,Trusted Leader,Brilliant man in history......the reason All of Europe was not conquered was because he died in Kukourm and the Mongols retreated.................thus the appaulling CHRISTIAN press that followed......Nothing Like Calling the Pot Black.....steve

Last edited:
Genghis Khan is said to have killed over 40 million people. And he wasn't a Muslim. Maybe Timur was behaving more like his Mongol ancestors. But, both numbers are likely gross exaggerations. In any case, 90% of Timur's victims, whatever number, were Muslims.

By the way, I went into the editing/discussion area (I am a Wiki editor) of the wiki article you are citing, and it turns out that there is a great deal of controversy as to the veracity of many of the claims contained in the article.

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.

If I were a propagandist like you are I could do the same thing without providing any links, using bold and large text, for example:

According to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament), when God called forth his people out of slavery in Egypt and back to the land of their forefathers, he directed them to kill all the Canaanite clans who were living in the land (Deut. 7.1-2; 20.16-18). The destruction was to be complete: every man, woman, and child was to be killed.

Please note. The above is not my contention at all. Just an example of the bullying little punk's propagandizing behavior.
Monte.....how could the land of Canaan be the land of the Jews forefathers considering they originated in Ur in Babylon ???????

Monte.....how could the land of Canaan be the land of the Jews forefathers considering they originated in Ur in Babylon ???????

You tell me.

You tell me.
I cannot

Two antisemitic nutjobs sharing notes, denying the existence of ancient Israel.

Gee, where did all these artifacts with Hebrew on them come from? Ha ha ha.

^^^^^^

Which is why the Mongols, like Hitler, had an admiration for Islam and eventually converted to it. It happens with any tribe that likes to invade, loot, behead, rape, and kill other people.

Usually when countries have the same enemy , a country trying to harm them, they become allies, such as the Ottomans and Germans, why Britain and the USA sided with Russia is another story.

Or maybe they're just barbaric and evil, like the Palestinian Mufti and the Nazis.
or maybe Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney?

Two antisemitic nutjobs sharing notes, denying the existence of ancient Israel.

Gee, where did all these artifacts with Hebrew on them come from? Ha ha ha.
Just because people at the time spoke or wrote Hebrew, that would not necessarily mean they followed Judaism. Hebrew was one of several languages spoken in Palestine for centuries. There are Latin inscriptions found in Britain but the Romans left 1,632 years ago. If modern day Italians tried to come back now and claim Britain as theirs, they'd likely, at the very least, get a collective two-fingered salute from the current natives.

Throughout history Jewish people spoke many languages, the exception being Hebrew, until very recent times when it was reinvented. Most Jewish Europeans spoke the language of their native country or Yiddish, for example. Jewish languages - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Where is your proof of murder freddy boy, still waiting for the arrest warrants from any court for these murders ?

From the UN, punk:

And then Al Jazeera prints the truth and shows that the majority were actually hamas terrorists. Following this the Media reports that hamas used the civilians as human shields and refused to let them leave their homes even after warnings that they were to be attacked as valid military targets. The propaganda was shown to be all lies as the civilians were not civilians but militia

From the UN, punk:

Did you read it then freddy, because if you did you would have seen this at the bottom

For information media. Not an official record.

Poor you being shown to be a liar once again by your own posts.

Forum List

Back