Aliens

Was Abraham a Jew? Was Moses a Jew?

When was the first time the word Jew was used in the Bible?

Abraham was called a Hebrew and Moses was known as an Israelite. The first time the word "Jew" was used in the Bible might have been in the Book of Esther, referring to her uncle Mordecai.
Clearly Forever,you and the rest of the uneducated and unclean, have a limited grasp of Arabic or Jewish seminal beginnings......Abraham was Neither Jew or Arab....but a mixture called a Shemite.(this is why you have some Semitic Jews and the Palestinians)

Abraham WAS THE FATHER OF "ISHMAEL" whose decendents became THE ARABS.......Abraham was the GREAT,GREAT GRANDFATHER OF "JUDAH" whose decendents became known as THE JEWS..........HE WAS NEITHER ISRAELITE OR JEW BECAUSE NEITHER EXISTED AT THIS TIME.

So Guys when you take your heads out of your ASSES,and educate yourselves....talk to theliq again.

I am theliq....Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure................Always EDUCATING the Jewish possee on here.

I never said that Abraham wasn't descended from Shem. What I said was that he was known as a Hebrew. Genesis, Chapter 14, verse 13, and I quote: "And there came one that had escaped and told Abram the Hebrew..." (that his nephew Lot had been taken captive in a war). So much for me being uneducated. I also never said that he wasn't the father of Ishmael. I simply responded to Tinmore's question as to what Abraham/Abram was called.
It is what you don't say that shows your real intent......NOT GOOD ENOUGH when you are dealing with us,Tinnie,Monti,Challenger and all.

You can Bullshit yourself,which you clearly do most of the time.........but don't try foisting your Bullshit on us......you sad little man.

the question is how did the illiterate Arabian terrorist Mohammad know that he's a DIRECT DESCENDANT of Ishmael Abraham's son, both of which lived around 3000 years before Mohammad did?! Was the website ancestry.com available back in the 7th century? Or perhaps he had access to DNA genealogy labs? Or, more likely, he threatened to chop off whosoever's head that contested this assertion? Yep, I'll vote for the last one.
Arabs at that time were some of the most educated people on earth..........silly incorrect assertion.........Roudy I have mean't to tell you how well your word power and grammar has improved.

since knowing me......well done...steve

3rd June 1921 by the high commissioner, not Churchill. Learn how to read, you friggin 'etard.

Abraham was called a Hebrew and Moses was known as an Israelite. The first time the word "Jew" was used in the Bible might have been in the Book of Esther, referring to her uncle Mordecai.
Clearly Forever,you and the rest of the uneducated and unclean, have a limited grasp of Arabic or Jewish seminal beginnings......Abraham was Neither Jew or Arab....but a mixture called a Shemite.(this is why you have some Semitic Jews and the Palestinians)

Abraham WAS THE FATHER OF "ISHMAEL" whose decendents became THE ARABS.......Abraham was the GREAT,GREAT GRANDFATHER OF "JUDAH" whose decendents became known as THE JEWS..........HE WAS NEITHER ISRAELITE OR JEW BECAUSE NEITHER EXISTED AT THIS TIME.

So Guys when you take your heads out of your ASSES,and educate yourselves....talk to theliq again.

I am theliq....Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure................Always EDUCATING the Jewish possee on here.

I never said that Abraham wasn't descended from Shem. What I said was that he was known as a Hebrew. Genesis, Chapter 14, verse 13, and I quote: "And there came one that had escaped and told Abram the Hebrew..." (that his nephew Lot had been taken captive in a war). So much for me being uneducated. I also never said that he wasn't the father of Ishmael. I simply responded to Tinmore's question as to what Abraham/Abram was called.
It is what you don't say that shows your real intent......NOT GOOD ENOUGH when you are dealing with us,Tinnie,Monti,Challenger and all.

You can Bullshit yourself,which you clearly do most of the time.........but don't try foisting your Bullshit on us......you sad little man.

the question is how did the illiterate Arabian terrorist Mohammad know that he's a DIRECT DESCENDANT of Ishmael Abraham's son, both of which lived around 3000 years before Mohammad did?! Was the website ancestry.com available back in the 7th century? Or perhaps he had access to DNA genealogy labs? Or, more likely, he threatened to chop off whosoever's head that contested this assertion? Yep, I'll vote for the last one.
Arabs at that time were some of the most educated people on earth..........silly incorrect assertion.........Roudy I have mean't to tell you how well your word power and grammar has improved.

Strange, even the most educated, wealthy people today, using the best state of the art in genealogy and mitochondrial Dna testing can't go back more than a few hundred years. Yet the illiterate prophet somehow went back 3000 years to find himself to be a direct descendant of Ishmael?! :lmao: Amazing how Islam is built on so many lies and total false hoods.

3rd June 1921 by the high commissioner, not Churchill. Learn how to read, you friggin 'etard.
O that's different because he was a Zionist.....if I am talking about the same person.

But at that time everything was still.......Pie in the Sky

steve

Whatever, some Christians believe Christ was the first Christian. I have no opinion on the subject.

BULLSHIT you claimed he was the first Christian and was a Roman Christian. You really need to go away for a month or two as you are not making any sense.

For some he is the first Christian just as for some Mohammed is considered the first Muslim although both were "preachers" of different religions prior to establishing the new religion.

I and many thousands of true Christians see Jesus as a prophet of Judaism and a preacher of peaceful intent. The first Christian was Peter, who became the first Pope. From then on Catholisism went downhill.
No not a prophet of Judaism at all but a Prophet to all and for all.........during his life most Jews detested him.....that is why Jews insisted he be Crucified......you are such an Idiot.....one of your fools,insisted Jesus was a ZIONIST.....you can't get more DEPRAVED THAT THAT

Under the accepted definition of Zionist then yes he was a Zionist. Under your definition of Zionist then everyone that is not muslim is a vile Zionist terrorist mass murderer.

Strange, even the most educated, wealthy people today, using the best state of the art in genealogy and mitochondrial Dna testing can't go back more than a few hundred years. Yet the illiterate prophet somehow went back 3000 years to find himself to be a direct descendant of Ishmael?! :lmao: Amazing how Islam is built on so many lies and total false hoods.
as a side issue Roudy,did you hear that they can do a blood test that reveals every virus you have ever had, I found this remarkable.

Whatever, some Christians believe Christ was the first Christian. I have no opinion on the subject.

BULLSHIT you claimed he was the first Christian and was a Roman Christian. You really need to go away for a month or two as you are not making any sense.

For some he is the first Christian just as for some Mohammed is considered the first Muslim although both were "preachers" of different religions prior to establishing the new religion.

I and many thousands of true Christians see Jesus as a prophet of Judaism and a preacher of peaceful intent. The first Christian was Peter, who became the first Pope. From then on Catholisism went downhill.
No not a prophet of Judaism at all but a Prophet to all and for all.........during his life most Jews detested him.....that is why Jews insisted he be Crucified......you are such an Idiot.....one of your fools,insisted Jesus was a ZIONIST.....you can't get more DEPRAVED THAT THAT

Under the accepted definition of Zionist then yes he was a Zionist. Under your definition of Zionist then everyone that is not muslim is a vile Zionist terrorist mass murderer.
NO,that is just not right..I never uttered,muttered or stuttered such a thing...........look what makes you think all Muslims are Great,they are NOT,SOME ARE COMPLETE CUTNS..........I like Muslims and Jews etc., on the whole.

But Zionists NO,ISIS NO,Fundamental Christians NOPE...........but I love most..I have an ingrained Aversion to people who are as Mad as a Cut Snake..that's all........

NO,that is just not right..I never uttered,muttered or stuttered such a thing...........look what makes you think all Muslims are Great,they are NOT,SOME ARE COMPLETE CUTNS..........I like Muslims and Jews etc., on the whole.

But Zionists NO,ISIS NO,Fundamental Christians NOPE...........but I love most..I have an ingrained Aversion to people who are as Mad as a Cut Snake..that's all........

Then why do you use Zionist as a swear word ?

I don't,but what I cannot abide is the way this Terrorist,Murdering,Slaughtering Organization......make out that they are Squeaky Clean....A bright shiny Apple can look great from the outside but ROTTEN TO THE CORE.......That is Zionism and its Mantra.You couldn't trust them as far as you could spit them.In my opinion.steven but don't imagine I don't feel the same about ISIS etc,.

I don't,but what I cannot abide is the way this Terrorist,Murdering,Slaughtering Organization......make out that they are Squeaky Clean....A bright shiny Apple can look great from the outside but ROTTEN TO THE CORE.......That is Zionism and its Mantra.You couldn't trust them as far as you could spit them.In my opinion.steven but don't imagine I don't feel the same about ISIS etc,.

Here you go again. You deny that you use zionist/Zionism as a swear word and the go right ahead and do it. Where is your proof that EACH AND EVERY ZIONIST is a terrorist, murdering slaughtering person, because that proof will also show that every muslim is just the same or worse.

Here you go again. You deny that you use zionist/Zionism as a swear word and the go right ahead and do it. Where is your proof that EACH AND EVERY ZIONIST is a terrorist, murdering slaughtering person, because that proof will also show that every muslim is just the same or worse.
By Association Phonall

By Association Phonall

So you admit that muslims are violent, arrogant, aggressive mass murdering rapacious liars BY ASSOCIATION

Forum List

Back